Start by marking “Connecting Flight (Turbulence, #4)” as Want to Read:
Connecting Flight (Turbulence, #4)

Connecting Flight (Turbulence #4)

There’s no place like home. For Paul Cronin, maybe that’s a good thing. His DC condo is practically empty, aside from a week’s worth of mail and the lingering smell of his hippie housekeeper’s vinegar-based cleaners. His life is empty too, filled with activities he doesn’t enjoy and friends he only hangs out with because it’s easier than avoiding them.

It doesn’t seem like
Published August 14th 2012 by JCP Books, LLC (first published August 12th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Connecting Flight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Connecting Flight

Sofia

JCP continues to digger deeper into Dallas and Paul. We are getting the little bits that form the larger pictures.

Beautiful caring pictures at the end..........

ttg
Aug 15, 2012 ttg rated it really liked it
Another great installment of the Turbulence serial novel. In part 4, Paul returns home for the first time post-Bermuda, and looks upon his life in a new light. Meanwhile, Awesome FA Dallas is finding the evidence of what their autopilots had done in Bermuda. (!!)

I really dug how the cover connects to the story--Paul was so hilarious as he went back and forth about whether to check his voicemail.

(view spoiler)
Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship}
Bow-chicka-wow-wow . They got it on! Scully gave Mulder (view spoiler). :D

In this installment we discover the consequences of the unsupervised actions of the autopilot versions of Paul and Dallas in Bermuda before their bodies/psyches were reintegrated, making for hilarious reading. I can say 'hilarious' since it turned out all right in the end. Dallas and Paul are so sweet together. The former worrying over his subconscious greed, the latter trying to figure out if th
♣ Irish Smurfétté ♣
This is the one where Dallas and Paul spend time together, and they're not flying, in turbulence, or trying to figure out what's going on. There's nothing separating them, nothing acting as a barrier.

...the single night he’d spent on the island felt more vivid, more real, than the existence that, until this point, he’d spent his entire life creating.

Hmmmmmmmmm, what could this portend for them?

And a lot of questions are still unanswered.

Yet again, JCP brings it all home in the Humanity Dept.

On t
ᴥ Irena ᴥ
3.5
One of the most prominent themes in Connecting Flight is racism. It isn't completely obvious, but a few comments and moments in this story made it more serious than the first three..
This one shows Paul and Dallas at home.
Paul is back in DC and he is still trying to 'wake up' from what he experienced. He is also successfully avoiding a horny dentist. At the same time Dallas is trying to find out the truth about Marlin.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
I get a little bored with the flashbacks, mostly because I want to see more interaction between our heroes and more info about the mystery. So this one was much better because it was mostly present day. Dallas is so adorable in his increasing concern for Paul. This episode is where they become a lot closer and it's adorable. It had a lot more in common with traditional M/M romance but still maintained the plot about the interesting mystery.
Natalie
Aug 19, 2012 Natalie rated it really liked it
This installment felt more like a brief lull in the action, although it does move the story along. Issues of race and class are touched on, Dallas and Paul finally get physical, and we learn what their autopilots have been up to in Bermuda. Can't wait to read more...
Lisa Arbitrary - AttentionIsArbitrary M/M Blog
~~~

This series is growing on me. So far it consists of 7 shorts. Some are free, some are $1.99 on Amazon, which is weird. Anyway no real review here, but if you're into a weird, sci-fi-ish, m/m romance you should give this a try. My other ratings on this series so far were all 3's, but in this one the MC's finally hookup, so.....we'll you know. I liked it :)

Really great writing and I know I need to get to JCP's other books.

~~~

Take a look at my Male/Male Romance Book Blog:

description
Celine
Oct 19, 2012 Celine rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, m-m
I was ill for a few days, so what better to do then indulge in some JCP! Yay!

I read the initial Turbulence novelletes as they came out so I felt i was missing the overall picture: desperate need of a re-read :)

damn can she write! it's like a comfortable jeans you rediscover in the bottom of your wardrobe and you just think: fuck i missed this!
I did! big time! No one can write like Jordan and I mean that: she is just my favorite author. yep i confess, big time fan here. Her heroes are tremendousl
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
I read the afterword and saw the thing on racial discrimination. Is it really though? I mean, just because you don't want to fuck a person of another race, why do we have to call this racial? Can't we just leave it up to personal preference? I mean, is it discrimination if I won't fuck a skinny person because I'm afraid if I thrust back too hard or do reverse cowgirl, I might break the guy's pelvis? Cuz I'm no little one (not to be confused with age play).

This one is a bit so so. It's nice to s
Silvia
Jan 04, 2016 Silvia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating

Connecting Flight is book 4 in the Turbulence series. This book concentrates on the new relationship of Flight Attendant Dallas Turner and First Officer Paul Cronin. It also brings to light the subtle nuances of racism in our society that I found disturbing, first because they still exist and second and most importantly because it's something I've never picked up on or have been aware of. Am I just that insensitive?

This series is just getting better and better! 5 stars!
Fangtasia
Nov 15, 2012 Fangtasia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally! Paul and Dallas get it on... I'd pay to know what, exactly, the "autopilots" did during their "time off."
Chris
Aug 14, 2012 Chris rated it really liked it
Very good short paranormal m/m romance in which we get to see both Paul and Dallas on their home turf after returning from Bermuda.
Larry Arnold
Jan 23, 2013 Larry Arnold rated it liked it
seeing the lives of dallas and paul was cool. i was glad who dallas's surprise visitor is. paul isnt as annopying as he was in book 3
Gabrielle Morgan
Sep 24, 2012 Gabrielle Morgan rated it really liked it
Seriously, so much to love about this series. My only regret right now is that I didn't have the willpower to make the available parts last longer. Now I'm dying to read what happens next!
Rhayne
May 07, 2014 Rhayne rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-reviewed
I have yet to be disappointed with anything other than how soon these seem to end! I've loved every one and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them!
Victoria
I enjoyed getting to see Paul and Dallas in their own environments, as oppose to their autopilots in Bermuda.
Coni
Coni rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2013
Jambrea Jones
Jambrea Jones rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2014
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Lola
Lola rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2015
Patrick Coutu
Patrick Coutu rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2015
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Mp
Mp rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
Theresa
Theresa rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Lora
Lora rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2013
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2013
Sandra
Read the first 2 parts, I'm waiting till a few more are out so I can read them together!
Helen Shaw
Helen Shaw rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2012
  • Gold Standard
  • Hidden Talents (Hidden Talents, #1)
  • And to All a Good Night (Life Lessons, #1.5)
  • Tomfoolery
  • The Red Thread of Forever Love
  • Me, Myself and I (Dark Reflections, #1)
  • If It Ain't Love
  • Dark Soul Vol. 4 (Dark Soul, #4)
  • Decadence (Dominion, #0.2)
  • First Impressions (First Impressions, #1)
  • Smoky Glimpses
  • Bourbon Affair (Pentacles of Magick #2.5)
  • Destroyer of Worlds (Spectr, #5)
  • A Vintage Affair
  • Remnant: A Caldwell & Feximal/Whyborne & Griffin Mystery (The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal, #3; Whyborne & Griffin, #3.5)
  • Bayne and Lucas (Dragoste Academy, #1)
  • Love, Like Ghosts (Bay City Paranormal Investigations, #7)
  • Midnight
Author and artist Jordan Castillo Price is the owner of JCP Books LLC. Her paranormal thrillers are colored by her time in the midwest, from inner city Chicago, to small town Wisconsin, to liberal Madison.

Jordan is best known as the author of the PsyCop series, an unfolding tale of paranormal mystery and suspense starring Victor Bayne, a gay medium who's plagued by ghostly visitations. Also check
More about Jordan Castillo Price...

Turbulence (8 books)
  • Into the Bermuda Triangle (Turbulence, #1)
  • Autopilot Engaged (Turbulence, #2)
  • Red-Eye Dawn (Turbulence, #3)
  • Black Box (Turbulence, #5)
  • Flying Blind (Turbulence, #6)
  • Radio Silence (Turbulence, #7)
  • Final Boarding (Turbulence, #8)