Start by marking “Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less” as Want to Read:
Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less
Read Excerpt

Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  8 reviews
It’s the self-help book you’ve always wanted. The one that tells you’re fine just the way you are – and that you can probably get away with doing even less.

It sounds like a paradox, I know. But just look at the mighty sloth, who makes no excuses for who he is – and becomes everything he needs to be.

And now it’s your turn. Take a nap instead of mowing the lawn. Save yours
Published July 26th 2012 by SARK Industries, Inc.

Be the first to ask a question about Unleash the Sloth! 75 Ways to Reach Your Maximum Potential By Doing Less

Sarah (SB) ღ
Aug 22, 2012 Sarah (SB) ღ marked it as to-read
Oh Snap! I can't believe someone reached in my head, pulled out my mantra and made it into a book!
Emily Boivin
i loved this book, i laughed from the first page to the last page. i saw myself and those around my in the sloth, and when i pointed it out to seveal members of my family they did not think it was funny but i sure did. if you are looking for som fun reading i recomend picking up a copy, maybe it will ring true, or just give you a laugh. and if you are lucky it may help you bring your inner sloth even closer to the surface where you can truly revel in who you are.....
Holly
I was going to write this review as soon as my copy arrived in the mail, but then... well, you know. (See Way #1)

This is a handy little manual on how not to change anything at all about yourself and still make the most of your more valuable assets: laziness, apathy, a more laid back view on life. It offers humorous little insights on how we'd like to want to live our lives, and how we actually want to live our lives. Definitely a fun, quick read!
I just didn't jive with the "humor," but the illustrations were cute.
Amber
I received this book for free as a First Read from Goodreads.

This book is easy to read, witty, and interesting. It can easily be read cover to cover in less than an hour or enjoyed more slowly reading through each section one at a time. I have left it in my bathroom and some of my guests have commented on it and seemed to enjoy it. I thought it was ok. Not awful, not great.
Colby
Not what I was expecting going in blind (without reading reviews or synopses), but a fantastic surprise! This irreverent, frankly hilarious "self-help" book made me laugh out loud several times, and I highly recommend it for a great bit of light, quick, funny reading. Also a great gift for the lazy couch-warmer (like me!) in your life.
Vé
Fun book! I don't have much else to say, but I chuckled while reading it - and I admit, felt tempted to try osme of these tricks!
Joanna
I received a free copy from the Goodreads First Reads Program.

Funny book. Unleash the sloth!
Olla Mazaya
Olla Mazaya marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
her syllabus
her syllabus marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Janet
Janet added it
Apr 28, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Michael Mathis
Michael Mathis is currently reading it
Mar 14, 2015
Laura Sinclair
Laura Sinclair is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2015
Rachel Payne
Rachel Payne marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
ZZcat
ZZcat marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Mary Jones
Mary Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Rob Dircks is and has been many things - author, advertising agency owner, aspiring screenwriter, stock video producer, iPhone app developer, photographer, and more (and yes, even a security guard in college). He lives in New York with his wife Kellie and two kids. You can read more about him and get in touch at www.robdircks.com.
More about Rob Dircks...
Where the Hell is Tesla? Where the Hell is Tesla?: Part One Where the Hell Is Tesla?: Part Two