Start by marking “Seducing a Reluctant Mate (Rough River Coyotes #5)” as Want to Read:
Seducing a Reluctant Mate (Rough River Coyotes #5)

Seducing a Reluctant Mate (Rough River Coyotes #5)

3.74  ·  Rating Details  ·  134 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, sex in shifted form, HEA]

The truth won’t set him free…

Cassidy Williams was known for his great cooking and his unshakable honesty. But when he discovers Storm Hoffman asleep in the garden, he’s possessed by a fierce need to put an end to his loneliness. Against his better judgme
Published August 18th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Seducing a Reluctant Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing a Reluctant Mate

Hc Lynn
Yet another redemption by the author with the latest coyote book.(view spoiler) ...more
Michi Rosa
Aug 22, 2012 Michi Rosa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012

I loved this book.
So much better than the ones before!
I can't wait for the mpreg to start and see all those big alphas going crazy around their pretty pregnant beta mates!

I can just imagine how terrible (and hilarious) Storm's mood swings are going to be!

"Remember that plank I didn't make you walk? (...) You're going to have to polish it every night." - said Cassidy. (Pirate talk. This made me laugh!)
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
For an allegedly amazing cook, Cassidy isn't very creative. Every single morning they have scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash browns and bacon. Yuck. Lunch is always sandwiches. It's hard to be a good meat cook when you're a vegetarian. You can't taste it to make sure it's OK.

I don't like that there isn't only one true mate.

Argh. I want the peril of the first couple of books. Now they're getting to be average formulaic shifter fare.
Candice
Oh Cassidy and Storm. LOVED these guys. I wished we learned more about Storm though (view spoiler)

One thing I didn't like was the fact that Cassidy gave up a part of himself :( That made me sad. We did learn a secret though about Storm that was pretty cool.
Honey
Oct 20, 2012 Honey rated it liked it
I was going to give this book 4 stars up until the very end. 1. I don't think the author did a good job of explaining herself after she decided to change the rules. Are couples fated? Can they choose? The explanation was just confusing. 2. Russell's character. I just couldn't believe that by the end he was made out to be simply misunderstood. Rape is rape and if he ever gets a book I will give up on this series. And 3. Cassidy gave up being a vegetarian? And this was added at the very end? Lost ...more
CB
Sep 09, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
A fun series. Very unique characters and stories. The author takes great advantage of the fact that these are fiction and comes up with some entertaining theories on shifters and mating.

I've read all 12 that are currently out and they've gone through all kinds of things including amnesia, shadows, knots to dark/light compounds and even male pregnancy with all kinds of hot, sexy men. So much going on and I only touched on the tip of the topics - all mixed in with hot sex - what's not to enjoy!!
~SexyBookWorm~
I have been waiting for Cassidy to get his mate since book 2 when he was introduced. I was extremely happy with his pairing. Storm is a closeted pro hockey player who denies his self with a fierce vengeance. But he falls for Cass almost instantly! I loved them together!
There is also a secret abt Storm that we learn about in the end that I hope will be flushed out more in the future.
Jess
Jan 02, 2013 Jess rated it really liked it
Shelves: shmexy, shifter
I skipped a few books because of poor reviews. I may go back to them but if I see enough of them in the next books then I think I will just skip 2-3 forever lol

I really enjoyed this book and could read it out of sequence with ease.

Lisa
May 23, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Damn Good Read I would recommend it. It talks more about actual mates and shapeshifting. And that they can have children. Each book they learn just a little more about themselves.
Veronica /  V
Aug 23, 2012 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Great sequel from this series.
It went down the hill for a few sequels, but it seems like this time it will get better and better.
Jeliee Maye
Sep 14, 2012 Jeliee Maye rated it really liked it
Shelves: siren-publishing
I Love Cassidy!!! XD
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Debbie Mansell
Debbie Mansell marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Mar 07, 2016
Kim Smikle
Kim Smikle marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Geraldine
Geraldine rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2016
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Bobby Corry
Bobby Corry marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Nadia
Nadia marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was ok
Dec 02, 2015
Marie G
Marie G rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Kara Commins
Kara Commins rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Derynmorin1970
Derynmorin1970 marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Emily Louise
Emily Louise rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Shyairra D.
Shyairra D. marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Jamielee
Jamielee rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • No Commitment Necessary (Encounters, #2)
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys #1)
  • Julian's Happy Place (Aberdeen Pack #2)
  • Taking Revenge on His Mate (The Pregnant Mate, #7)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • To Protect and Punish (Lawful Disorder #3)
  • The Demon Who Fed on a Shark (Mate or Meal #7)
  • Wounded Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys, #4)
  • Eastern Embrace (King's Command, #2)
Reading, writing, and white-water rafting are the three things I enjoy the most. I am currently working on the next novels for my Onic Empire series and my Fringe series. Please visit me at www.AnitraMcLeod.com or fan me at:
More about Anitra Lynn McLeod...

Rough River Coyotes (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Enticing a Dangerous Mate (Rough River Coyotes #1)
  • Claiming A Betrayed Mate (Rough River Coyotes #2)
  • Saving a Fallen Mate (Rough River Coyotes #3)
  • Indulging a Kinky Mate (Rough River Coyotes #4)
  • Healing a Hurt Mate (Rough River Coyotes #6)
  • Training a Submissive Mate (Rough River Coyotes #7)
  • Protecting a Wanted Mate (Rough River Coyotes #8)
  • Taming a Wild Mate (Rough River Coyotes #9)
  • Loving a Loud Mate (Rough River Coyotes #10)
  • Catching a Clumsy Mate (Rough River Coyotes #11)