Start by marking “The Dawn of the Raven(episode 1)” as Want to Read:
The Dawn of the Raven(episode 1)

The Dawn of the Raven(episode 1)

2.78 of 5 stars 2.78  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The riveting fantasy serial begins!
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Dawn of the Raven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dawn of the Raven

♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Why did I wait so long to read this? This is a cool new serial for me. I like the way it's described. It looks promising. Whenever a female is the lead and she's a killer on the war field, I'm hooked.

Raveena is a warrior from the Typhorians goes to her enemy to warn them of the Gekken. This kingdom is obviously suspicious and places her under arrest.

The feel of this is similar to a very watered down Game of Thrones. This first chapter intrigues with different types of players. The character de
Brittany
I really do not understand this series at all. This just was odd all the way around. I cannot even tell who is supposed to be the main characters. It was really not my thing.
Sam
This was the first part—probably equivalent to a single chapter—from a longer story. Considering the short length, the author managed to cram a fair amount of backstory, action and erotica in, but sorry to say it didn't appeal to me enough for me to want to read any further in the series.
Arlyn
Huh. A really slow start. Truly tedious. The three star rating was possible because there was a growing amount of interesting developments in the last 10 pages or so...I am using books 1-15 in a challenge so I hope and pray that the plot thickens...
Sandra
Phil
Phil added it
Dec 09, 2012
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2012
Pati
Pati marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2012
Alex is The Romance Fox
Alex is The Romance Fox marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2012
Laura P
Laura P marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2012
Brenda Dyer
Brenda Dyer marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2012
Raelene
Raelene marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2012
SciFi and Fantasy...: Free Giveaway August 31st! 3 12 Sep 02, 2012 02:24PM
Book Haven: Free Giveaway August 31st! 1 6 Aug 31, 2012 01:22AM
Author J.L. Blackthorne merges Fantasy, Action/Adventure, and Erotica into the riveting serial "The Dawn of the Raven".
More about J.L. Blackthorne...
The Dawn of the Raven(episode 2) The Dawn of the Raven(episode 3) The Dawn of the Raven (Omnibus 1: Episodes 1-5) The Dawn of the Raven(episodes 4+5) The Dawn of the Raven(Omnibus Alpha: Episodes 1-10)