Written on the Stars

Written on the Stars

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
After seven years since the break-up, Sarah Chambers knew it was time to try setting thoughts of Mike Rivers aside. It didn’t matter that she loved him; because of his parents, they could never be happy together. Determined to take a step forward in life, she arranged to meet an online friend at a club – but ran into Mike instead.

Fleeing into the darkness, Sarah couldn’t o...more
Kindle Edition, 2013, 40 pages
Published August 11th 2012 by Norma Budden

To ask other readers questions about Written on the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Written on the Stars

Kelly Krance
I was never one to believe in love at first sight - attraction, yes, but love? Not a chance! That was until I read Norma Budden's Written on the Stars and now the author has me wondering whether I've been wrong all along. Could it be that love at first sight is not merely a concept but reality for some couples?

Written on the Stars is not as long as a book but is far longer than I would deem a short story. I've heard the words "novelette" and "novella" thrown around; perhaps it would be best cla...more
Sandy Wolters
Book: Written On The Stars
Author: Norma Budden
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Length: Approximately 39 pages

In the short story, WRITTEN ON THE STARS by NORMA BUDDEN, we meet Sarah Chambers as she is trying to move on with her life after ending a seven-year loving relationship with Mike Rivers because of outside influences, not because there is a lack of love.

Sarah tries her hand at the internet dating scene, and I find it interesting that she picks the same type of man that Mike is, a children's doc...more
Karla Bostic
Amazing series that leaves you on the edge of your seat. I am totally in love with these characters and how they interact with one another. This is like a love story but also a Mission Impossible quest thrown in the mix. They grow stronger as they learn to depend on one another and let down walls of pain after many years. It's a wonderful story and you love watching the steps that come along to bring all the pieces together. I wish I was better at giving reviews cause I really can't do it justic...more
Myshelle
After seven years, Sarah Chambers knew it was time to try setting thoughts of Mike Rivers aside. It didn’t matter that she loved him; because of his parents, they could never be happy together. Determined to take a step forward, she arranged to meet an online friend at a club – but ran into Mike instead.

Fleeing into the darkness, Sarah couldn’t outrun the memories which chased her – of falling in love, of falling apart. Desperate to find refuge from the gathering emotional storm, she heads to t...more
Nola Arganbright
A beautifully written short contemporary romance with a strong moral content. Sarah and Mike had met and fallen in love. Life had torn them apart. A chance encounter brings them together again but will they find their way back to each other?
Norma Budden books touch the soul and bring tears to my eyes.
Heather SexywaysofReading
This book was very well thought out of. The characters Mike and Sarah had me sitting on the edge of my seat hoping for their love to reunited! It's A amazing story about a love that lost but then found agin. If the book was long I would of gave 5stars
Aqua
Aqua marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Roxy Boroughs
Roxy Boroughs marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2013
Norma Budden
Oct 26, 2013 Norma Budden added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Yen Yen
Yen Yen marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2013
Nancy Hogue
Nancy Hogue marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2012
A resident of Nunavut in Arctic Canada, Norma Budden makes her home with her three children and grandson.

In addition to writing, she works as an Administration Manager for The Northwest Company.

Norma enjoys reading whenever she gets the opportunity, though she spends time sewing, baking/cooking and taking photos whenever the opportunities present themselves.

Norma wishes she could travel every coup...more
More about Norma Budden...
Coming Unglued: A Mother's Journey into Hell An Affair to Remember: Freedom in Love Series As Angels Watch Moonlit Walk Hershey Falls