Start by marking “Tempting Her Best Friend's Father (Wickedly Taboo, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Her Best Friend's Father (Wickedly Taboo, #3)

Tempting Her Best Friend's Father (Wickedly Taboo #3)

What is a young woman to do when she starts to see her best friend’s father as something more?

As Mona’s feelings for Isaac start to escalate, she knows that a relationship with him could never work. As her best friend’s father, it is forbidden to be with him, yet she can’t seem to stay away.

With an abusive family, her best friend in a toxic relationship, and more problems
Published August 6th 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published August 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Her Best Friend's Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Her Best Friend's Father

Funzee Shu
Dec 27, 2014 Funzee Shu rated it liked it

“You’re still the last thing I think about before I go to bed and the first thing on my mind when I wake up. This is where you belong, Mona.” Isaac took her hand and placed it over his heart. “I love you, Mona, and I’ll love you until there is nothing left of me.”

Mona had crush for her father best friend since her teenage years. But keep it for herself.
She didn't want to ruin their friendship cuz Kara is more than just a best friend to her but more like sister she never have.

Grown up in drunk
Deborah
Aug 29, 2014 Deborah rated it really liked it
Surprisingly good.

While I like the books by this author I've avoided this one until now, I just wasn't sure if I'd like this but I've finally got round to actually checking out the reviews and they're good so here goes.

Mona and Kara are best friends and due to Mona's terrible home life she spends most of her time at Kara's where she develops a crush on Kara's father Isaac White, now Mona's not stupid she realises it's a crush and that nothing will ever come of it but unlike most young crushes it
Linda Sims
Feb 18, 2014 Linda Sims rated it really liked it
SENSITIVELY WRITTEN

This wasn't like anything I expected. What the author achieved was a sensitive story about a young woman Mona who is attracted to her BF's father Isaac. He's divorced and Mona knows there's no chance of him ever becoming interested in her. But she couldn't be more wrong, as they start to get closer things hot up between them but then his ex girlfriend drops a bombshell.

I really enjoyed this story it was very well written but then I do love this authors work. Mona and Isaac wer
Katherine
This book has both surprised and delighted me. I started reading this thinking it was just some pseudo taboo and lots of sex. I wasn't expecting a plot, no less a good one at that.

Mona has a crush for her best friend's Dad, Isaac. She knows she's far too young for him and that he has a girlfriend, but that doesn't stop her feelings, though. After a fight with her drunken father, she runs to Isaac for help, and in the heat of the moment he reveals his feelings for her.
Now Mona must decides if sh
Darlene
Mar 24, 2013 Darlene rated it really liked it
I really liked this story, it was a little far fetched but not too bad. Mona has seen Isaac having sex with his wife and after the divorce his girlfriend. Mona spends all her free time at her best friends because her parents are drunks and one night when her father knocks her around, Isaac insists she move in with them. Isaac's girlfriend is terribly jealous, and tries to cause problems. When she announces she is pregnant, Mona takes off and moves away to college and a new life. One Christmas ...more
Dianne
Jul 20, 2014 Dianne rated it really liked it
4.25 stars. What an incredibly quick read for me! It was so good! I couldn't put it down. I loved it. This is what I been searching for in the short stories that I have been reading; scorching, hot smut but with a well-written story attached to it! This is about Mona, is in love with her best friend's father, Isaac. She soon realizes that the feeling is mutual. They then embark on a relationship in which they keep from Isaac's daughter and Mona's best friend, Kara. Soon, they face other trials ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*

Here’s the deal. This if my first time reading a ‘taboo’ story. I wasn’t too sure if it would gross me out or not. Let me tell you Jenika Snow if a freaking master! The story gripped me right away, I was absolutely blushing and wiggling in my chair as it progressed. And the sex, holy hell, I thought I would burst into flames!
Tia
Aug 22, 2013 Tia rated it really liked it
These Wickedly Taboo novels are fricken amazing. I love reading them. Everything seems so much better when it's 'forbidden'.
T.
Sep 17, 2016 T. rated it liked it
3.5
Future Slayer Girl
I have been slowly working my way through Jenika's back list. I started out with this series in parallel to her Virgin Auction series. To date I have loved more of her 'taboo' books. I feel like the heart in them in just pure. It is all those forbidden loves you hear about all the time and people are so judgey about. Yet they all work out in Jenika's world.

I found this book as a whole to be my favorite. It is not more sexy than Lucie's book, however, I think the full circle themes in this book
Christina
What Worked For Me:

I was slightly scandalized scanning the blurb but once I started reading the book, I could not stop. This was a quick read, but completely enjoyable. Mona was a very sweet and charming young lady, infatuated with her best friend’s father, and not in a creepy way. Isaac is attracted to Mona but doesn’t act on it and stays away from her, until Mona takes matters into her own hands. The plot was fast paced and easy to follow and the chemistry between Mona and Isaac was through-th
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

So it's a poorly hidden secret that Best friend's father stories are my guilty pleasure. Hence picking this one up.

But I'm left a bit disappointed with this one.

First of all, yes it did piss me off that they watched each other while another woman sucked his cock, but I ploughed on because they weren't together. In this case I didn't mind him using that bitche's mouth while he actually only got hard when he saw the heroine secretly watching them.

Secondly I feel like I've been robbed with
Heather in FL
This one reminded me a lot of Under Mr. Nolan's Bed by Selena Kitt (the original version), but the reason for Mona being in the house was different from why Leah was at the Nolan’s. And Mona and Isaac’s relationship grew in a much different way as well. My heart ached with Mona’s when she went to school. I can’t imagine losing your love and your best friend at the same time. I’m glad things turned around for Mona as well as for Isaac and Mona’s best friend Kara.
Amanda Sheila
Jul 20, 2014 Amanda Sheila rated it liked it
Shelves: novella
Well, if you have hots for your best friend's dad, read this book. Definitely made me chill, but I enjoyed the plot though. Because I think Isaac's a nice man, but he really needs to work his courage.

Overall I liked it, just not exactly my favorite. Looking forward to finish this series.
Amy
Plot holes galore. Unnecessary details. No actual resolution or relationship building. None of the characters gave me anything that attached me to them.
Doris O'Connor
Jan 27, 2013 Doris O'Connor rated it it was amazing
A super hot read with a really involved plot that kept throwing me curve balls. I loved the twists and turns, and the emotional depth in this story.
Manda
Manda rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2015
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Malin
Malin rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Joyce Bruce
Joyce Bruce rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Anelynn
Anelynn rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2015
I Love
I Love rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2015
Manon
Manon rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Lela26
Lela26 rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Euge_
Euge_ rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2013
Layannda Lambert
Layannda Lambert rated it did not like it
Sep 12, 2016
Kimbrely
Kimbrely rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2013
Elle
Elle rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2013
  • A Game of Dress-Up
  • Private Investigations
  • Unbridled
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast #2)
  • Twice the Touch (Touch, #2)
  • A Perfect Fit
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • The Trip
  • Jinxed
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns, #1)
  • Rod of Correction: Taken and Tamed
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Shifter's Destiny
  • To Sin with a Viking (Forbidden Vikings, #1)
  • The River Within
  • The Ultimate Kink (Quinn Security, #2)
  • Dragonfly Kisses (Tryst Island, #2)
  • Inescapable
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com
More about Jenika Snow...

Wickedly Taboo (5 books)
  • Uncle Dominic's Touch (Wickedly Taboo, #1)
  • Lucie's Two Step-Brothers (Wickedly Taboo, #2)
  • Being with the Brothers Next Door (Wickedly Taboo, #4)
  • Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend (Wickedly Taboo, #5)