Start by marking “Hot and Haunted” as Want to Read:
Hot and Haunted

Hot and Haunted

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Published October 23rd 2012 by Avon Red

To ask other readers questions about Hot and Haunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot and Haunted

Lisa (Fic Talk)

Although it wasn't my plan to read this I still picked it up and gave it a chance. I just didn't expect to love/hate it so much. I'll explain fully later. I think I'm just scarred by that second short story. Holy shit I was all: Waaaaaaaah?! o_O

REVIEW

True Halloween pleasures don’t come from sweets ...

I’d have to say that even days after reading this anthology that it is still on my mind! Just absolutely terrifyingly awesome!

Nothing Else Matters by Megan Hart

Megan Hart is a personal a
Letitia
Overall Rating: A- ... Heat: Sizzling

Just in time for Halloween, Hot and Haunted is full of sexy and scary delights. Spooky and a tad creepy, while also managing to rev up your libido, this anthology was such a wonderful surprise! If there is such a thing as erotica-horror, then these three tales are excellent examples of it. And while I may have picked this one up because of Miz Hart’s name on the cover—I’m happy to have found two new author’s I want to read more from!

Nothing Else Matters by

Stephanie
Original Post at FANGS, WANDS and FAIRY DUST 10/9/2012
HOT AND HAUNTED: TRICK OR TREAT!

HOT AND HAUNTED

Saranna DeWylde, Megan Hart, Lauren Hawkeye
Publisher: Avon Red/Harper Collins (October 23, 2012)
Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
E-Galley loaned by Harper Collins via Edelweiss. No remuneration was exchanged and all opinions, except as noted, are my own.

True Halloween pleasures don't come from sweets . . . Indulge yourself with some tasty tricks and treats from three popular erotica authors as
Andrea
Three sexy, creepy stories to steam you up!

Nothing Else Matters, by Megan Hart, is the story of Lira, a survivor of the apocalypse. The world has gone to hell and the only way Lira knows to escape the terror is through sex. Anthony, a fellow survivor, is the man she turns to when she needs to turn her brain off and her body on. The author did a fantastic job of writing very steamy and easy-to-visualize scenes. This story definitely makes me want to read more from Hart.

Pick Me Up, by Lauren Hawke
Guilty Pleasures
Kitty's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 Stars

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS by Megan Hart

In the first book of the “Hot and Haunted” anthology, we visit with Lira and Anthony after the world has been attacked and virus has been spread killing humans only to resurrect them to spread the virus even more. Kira, Anthony and a few other humans have taken refuge in a Synagogue and Kira is their only salvation. The only one who has come in contact with the virus and has survived. That is, until sh
Heather Book Savvy Babe
3.5 of 5 Stars

The Hot and Haunted anthology serves up three quick, hot stories, by three different authors. Each story is completely different from the others. They are not related in anyway, except for that they are all three hot, haunting reads. This anthology is perfect for the paranormal thriller reader who likes their stories with a side of sexy.

The first story is Nothing Else Matters by Megan Hart. This one is a post zombie apocalypse setting, and I found it quite intriguing. It reminded m
Lexie
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

Nothing Else Matters by Megan Hart - 3.5 Stars
This story was not so different from what I would've expected to see in a post-apocalyptic paranormal erotic story from Megan Hart. Even in a short story, the romance is never simple. I don't want to spoil things and tell you what happens :) just that I found this story was sexy but gruesome at the same time. Megan's zombies are pretty disgusting as they spread the "virus" by having spots on their faces expl
Beautiful_Jade
This book contains three short stories.

Nothing Else Matters by Megan Hart and Little Red's Big Bad by Saranna DeWylde I would definitely like to read extended versions of. They had interesting storylines, good characters and hot scenes.

Pick Me Up by Lauren Hawkeye was just a mess. All over the place, nothing making sense. I still have no idea what was going on.
Abby
This book was just ok. The stories weren't suck you in and grab you ones and even though I knew they were short, they ended abruptly. This book didn't do too much for me, but they weren't bad stories.
Jessica
A quick read that was not as exciting as promised.
Jessica
The first story was about zombies and I was not a fan even though I normally love Megan harts writting. The second story was my kind of twisted. This was definitely erotic and there is something wrong with the main character. I definitely would read more stories by this author. The third story was good, but somewhat predictble. There was one aspect of the story I couldn't have guessed and I liked that aspect.
Ann  Lorz

I would have to say that my favorite of the three stories was Saranna DeWylde's hers was my favorite. I would read her again. Hart's story was okay, not a bad read. I didn't read the Hawkeye, because, I'm not a fan of first person.
Charlene
Not my usual type of read but I liked it. Even without the naughty they would still have been three good haunted short stories but the naughty did add a little extra fun.
L
Could not finish this book... the first story lost me before it got started... sex scene before any story elements... not interested.
Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)
Really enjoyed the last two stories. Loved the twist at the end.

Review to come.
Anastacia
Damn, if this is what erotica is, I need to read more!
Nicki
It was alright. Nothing too fancy.
Tracy's Place
Overall 3.5 out of 5
Carolyn (Book Chick City)
Dec 24, 2012 Carolyn (Book Chick City) marked it as reviewed-by-carolyn
Review coming soon!
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Wren
Wren is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
Karen Catt
Karen Catt marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Margo
Margo marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • Duty and Desire: Military Erotic Romance
  • In the Company of Witches (Arcane Shot, #2)
  • Red Hot Holiday
  • Ever Mine
  • Her Rancher Rescuer
  • Seven Sexy Sins (Love in Reverse, #1)
  • Beautiful Bad Man (Sutton Family, #1)
  • Royal Bridesmaids
  • The Demon's Daughter (Demon Outlaws, #1)
  • Asking for It
  • Faking It
  • Resisting Fate (Predetermined, #1)
  • Bad Girl by Night (H.O.T. Cops, #1)
  • Make Me
  • Kiss the Bride (Includes: Amour et Chocolat, #0.5)
  • Delectably Undone!
  • Fling: A BDSM Erotica Anthology
Megan Hart has written in almost every genre of romantic fiction, including historical, contemporary, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, futuristic, fantasy and perhaps most notably, erotic. She also writes non-erotic fantasy and science fiction, as well as continuing to occasionally dabble in horror.

--from the author's website

Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the GoodReads databas
More about Megan Hart...
Dirty (Dan and Elle, #1) Broken Tempted (Alex Kennedy, #1) Switch Naked (Alex Kennedy, #2)