Start by marking “The Story of Owen: One Man's Submissive Journey” as Want to Read:
The Story of Owen: One Man's Submissive Journey

The Story of Owen: One Man's Submissive Journey

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  5 reviews
All his life Owen has secretly dreamed of sexual submission at the hands of a dominant woman—kneeling naked before his Mistress, awaiting the stroke of her whip, the stinging kiss of her cane, the tight grip of rope and chain—but he’s never quite found the opportunity, or the nerve, to make those dreams come true…until now. When a friend presses the business card of an exc ...more
Paperback, 1, 210 pages
Published August 1st 2012 by Romance Unbound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Story of Owen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Story of Owen

Steelwhisper
This is somewhere between 2 and 2.5*, but doesn't reach the 3* Thompson's The Auction achieved.

The story is simple, sappy, runs in a very straight line and the one possibility of adding conflict was allowed to immediately peter out. The prose itself was adequate and competent, though slightly unoriginal, much like the other book I read.

A few things really bugged me, like the constant mentioning of what clothes, particularly what shoes the heroine wore. No, I do not care about shoes. I don't get
Christy Loves 2 Read
This book didn't click for me and I can be honest enough to say that it could be I was uncomfortable with the male being so submissive. It's not that I think it doesn't happen, it's just the writing here regarding Owen did not capture my interest. I had a difficult time relating to either character.
The writing, itself, was very good and the story was interesting.
Kimberley
What can I say.....YUMMM!!! I loved this story! FINALLY a male submissive story! It was hot!!! Loved the chemistry between Mistress Sylvie and Owen. A heart-warming story too!! Recommend this read.
Gabrielle Lee
Gabrielle Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
T.C. Mill
T.C. Mill marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Markus
Markus marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Darleth
Darleth marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Eva Mack
Eva Mack marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Jordan Lammert
Jordan Lammert marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Cassandra Reisdorf
Cassandra Reisdorf marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Alex Connelly
Alex Connelly marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
charlotte
charlotte marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Texas
Texas marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Rurae
Rurae marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have published erotic fiction and romance since 1996. My work includes the sensual exploration of D/s and erotic romance, as well as the darker side of BDSM. My work includes in-depth exploration of both m/f and m/m relationships, in the context of romance and D/s. I have published over fifty novels and short stories, both in print and ebook format.
It is important to me to write about real peop
More about Claire Thompson...
Handyman (Handyman #1) Polar Reaction Accidental Slave Switch Obsession: Girl Abducted