Start by marking “Eternal Envy (Seven Sin Sisters, #2)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Envy (Seven Sin Sisters, #2)

Eternal Envy (Seven Sin Sisters #2)

Seven sisters are entwined in a legacy, one originating back from the time of the Italian Wars in the 1500s. One by one, they will find their mates from the immortal Valendite Breeds and secure their place in history.

Eloise has lived with bitter envy her entire life until the moment she fell into the arms of Caedon. Once claimed by her mate, she will covet nothing more fo
Published November 7th 2012 by Secret Cravings Publishing (first published November 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Envy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Envy

Gardavson
Mar 18, 2014 Gardavson rated it really liked it
Fun, quick read. I'm glad Eloise had her story right away. Carrying the sin of envy, it would have been really hard on her to see her sisters find their mates when she so desired it. I was afraid she'd be made to suffer longer. Now Eloise, Eloise, Eloise. For a while I wavered on how much I liked her. She was a bit forward and for a bit I was afraid she was going to battle Caedon on who got to be the man in the family. Fortunately she didn't pursue that road very long. I hate it when heroines ...more
Monica **can't read fast enough**
Eternal Envy book 2 in the Seven Sin Sisters series was another hit for me. Although Eloise is happy that her sister Layla found her happily ever after, she can't shake the envy that she feels. Eloise has longed to find her own mate and to see the one sister who didn't even want a mate find one before her was hard to take. But fate steps in and gives Eloise what she desires in an unexpected way.

Paloma Beck does novella length books wonderfully. Beck presents a full though compact story. Althoug
Shauni
Mar 31, 2014 Shauni rated it really liked it
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

I just reviewed book Three of Paloma Beck's Seven Sin Sisters Series yesterday and here I am reviewing book Two.... What? Book Two... *grins* I am so blaming it on netgalley.

I will tell you that reading this book after book Three just proves my mantra to me (all together now) "always read in order".

Eternal Envy fills in a little more of the background, things that by book Three you are just supposed to know. I am guessing book One will tell me even more, no I
Laura Greenwood
Nov 18, 2014 Laura Greenwood rated it really liked it
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

I received a copy of Eternal Envy from Netgalley in exchange for my review.

Due to her soul sin, Eloise has envied things her whole life, and has always dreamt about meeting her mate so that the envy would fade away. At her sister, Layla's, Pronouncement, she trips and falls and is found by Caedon, a man with whom she feels an instant connection with. Though at first Eloise is worried that it is too good to be true, she eventually beli
Eva Millien
Apr 21, 2014 Eva Millien rated it really liked it
3 1/2 STARS

The second novella in the Seven Sin Sisters series is a riveting read. Eloise has lived with bitter envy and only her mate can release her from its consuming spell. Caedon is determined to satisfy her need if he can keep her safe, but he has his hands full with their secret close to be exposed. Then the TEU comes across information that Caedon’s parents may be alive after all. Can Caedon save his parents and protect his newfound mate?

This fast paced plot keeps readers on their toes wi
Kirsten
I have got to hand it to Paloma, this book picks up right where the first left off. Perfect. I love not missing a thing. Usually, it's several months later or a year later. Nope, not this one. I like that a lot. I hope it continues. This is Caedon and Eloise's story. Caedon is in the same business as Madden; which is top secret super spy stuff. Natural for them to be in such a business when it's so hard to kill them. Eloise is also a witch from the Magdalene Circle, just like all her sisters. ...more
Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank Paloma Beck, author of Eternal Envy, for giving me this wonderful chance of reading and reviewing this book.

Well, I liked the book compared to the first one though I felt that the author again rushed up in completing the book, it would have been great if the author would have planned in writing a novel instead of a novella.

The book revolves around Eloise and Caedon and I like
D Thomas
Eternal Envy – Seven Sin Sister’s Book 2 – by Paloma Beck

My thoughts:

Author given for reader review.

This is a short story of Caedon and Eloise.

Eloise has wanted to find her mate, but thought it would be a while before she did. Could she be so lucky to find him so soon after her sister found hers?

Caedon is part of TEU. Still looking for his parents and hoping to someday find his mate. It is what every Valendite Breed wants, to find their mate. Though they know the chances are slim.

This short stor
Ndulgent Bloggers
Jan 15, 2013 Ndulgent Bloggers rated it really liked it
Shelves: jenn, 2012
As a second in a series, it's nice to see some of the world fleshed out. The covert military group the Valendite males work for starts to make sense and other members of both the Breeds as well as the Sinster family are introduced which solidifies some of the story lines that felt a little loose in the first book. There is well written action and some tense plot twists that keep the reader turning page after page. A good mix of paranormal with erotic romance, Eternal Envy captures readers and ...more
Wendy ~M/M Junkie~
Aug 23, 2014 Wendy ~M/M Junkie~ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: source-calibre
I loved it! I think this pair, Caedon and Eloise, was very evenly matched. They seem to balance each other out. Eloise's sin is envy and as soon as her and Caedon meet it fades, she doesn't want what everyone else has anymore, because the gorgeous man is hers and hers alone.

I am truely loving the series concept and I am diving into book 3 right away. I highly recommend reading this series. Paloma does not disappoint her readers.
Cathy
Sep 12, 2013 Cathy rated it really liked it
The second book in the seven sin sisters series go's more in-depth about the characters Caedon and Eloise than i found in the first book and i much enjoyed this book. There is still very detailed sex scenes but i thought the author has groan into the books series but still needs more work but she has set up for a great books series that makes me want to keep reading, hope that they just keep getting better
Karen ~ Divhine
Jun 15, 2016 Karen ~ Divhine rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and it is the story of Caeden and Eloise. Caeden is an a yummy alpha male and Eloise is feisty and fun. The story is well written with action and erotic romance that keeps the reader turning the page. I am looking forward to reading the third book in the series when the next Sinster sister meets her mate. I received this book from the author for an honest review.
LaGina
Feb 07, 2013 LaGina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This was my first book by Paloma Beck and I have to say that I am glad I found her. I just finshed the book about 30 minutes ago and I loved it. I didnt know it was #2 in a series so I will have to back track to book#1. Love how the girl gets her guy when she didnt know he was gonna be her guy. :)
Celeste
Mar 28, 2014 Celeste rated it liked it
Cute, sweet story but just did not have me enthralled like book 1.
Priscilla Robinson
Awwww

I am such a sucker for books like this. Caedon is tough but melts for his mate. I also love that the plot from book one is continuing and becoming more detailed .
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Paloma Beck
Oct 26, 2012 Paloma Beck rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
* author review *
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was ok
Jun 19, 2014
Meg Kinch
Meg Kinch rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2013
Brittany
Review to come
Daisy Jones
Daisy Jones rated it really liked it
May 23, 2014
Hisham Malik
Hisham Malik rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Jenn Shanks Pray
Jenn Shanks Pray rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Christina
Christina rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2016
P.T. Macias
P.T. Macias marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2012
Bex 'n' Books
Bex 'n' Books marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Michelle Leah Olson
Michelle Leah Olson marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Brenda Demko
Brenda Demko marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
Tracie Runge
Tracie Runge marked it as to-read
Alex is The Romance Fox
Alex is The Romance Fox marked it as to-read
Sylvianne
Sylvianne marked it as to-read
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Trish-Sunshine Reads marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Terry
Terry marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Marie Andersson
Marie Andersson marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
April
April marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Angélica
Angélica marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Koryne
Koryne marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Ogechi Wosu
Ogechi Wosu marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Mtsnow13
Mtsnow13 marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Eden
Eden marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
DeeDee
DeeDee marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Skye
Skye marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Bargain Basement: Seven Sin Sisters: Read & Review Giveaway 5 46 Dec 16, 2012 01:02PM
Paloma Beck is a Romance Author living a life of contradiction... she's a happily married carpooling mom writing steamy romance. It's almost naughty and she loves it! Paloma writes both contemporary and paranormal romances that are anything but PG. She published her first book in 2012 and hasn't slowed down since. Look for more information at http://www.romancebeckons.net.

With her husband and thre
More about Paloma Beck...

Seven Sin Sisters (8 books)
  • Lustful Cravings (Seven Sin Sisters, #1)
  • Holiday Gem (Seven Sin Sisters, #3)
  • Vanished Pride (Seven Sin Sisters, #4)
  • Holding Hope (Seven Sin Sisters, #4.5)
  • Frozen Fury (Seven Sin Sisters, #5)
  • Shadowed Spirit (Seven Sin Sisters, #6)
  • Graceful Acceptance (Seven Sin Sisters, #7)