You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)

You're Still the One (Made in Montana #4)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  13 reviews
He's the one she always wanted, but could never have...until now Today is Rachel McAllister's birthday. With her dreams indefinitely paused-she turned her family's struggling ranch into the Sundance Dude Ranch-it's not exactly the birthday of the century. But she's about to receive one heck of a present....

Matt Gunderson is back in town. The boy who broke her teenage heart...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #736, 224 pages
Published January 22nd 2013 by Harlequin

Liberty Ann (SnifferWalkBooks) Ireland
*I received this book in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received.

My Thoughts:

I really enjoy reading and mixing a Harlequin novel with a romance that takes place in rural Montana is almost a sure bet with me but this was an author I was unfamiliar with. Shortly after I started reading You’re Still the One I had no idea how Ms. Rawlins was going to pull a HEA out of this set of circumstances either. Thankfully, most of the charac...more
Darcy
Picked this book up on sale and it was pretty good! I hadn't read any of the books that came before in the series, so while a few comments were confusing, overall it didn't detract from the story
Matt was Rachel's first love but he left town the day of her 16th birthday and she hasn't seen him since. She is home after getting her Master's degree but wishes she could go off and find herself in the world. She feels an obligation to help out her family and finds herself at a loss with her 26th birth...more
Shawna
i was not impressed. The story was predictable and boring. The only clever thing in the book was the writer made sure the characters used condoms.
Emma
Rachel McAllister had a crush on Matt Gunderson when she was a teen. He broke her heart, and now that he's back, she is willing to let their families fued lay behind and go for the person she's always wanted.

This is a fast read, but some things left me wondering how they happened. Would love to know more about these characters.
Duchess Paula
I gave it a 3. The book was great all the way to the last few pages... then I have no idea what happened. It built up this great momentum and fell flat on it's face. A lot of lose ends and quick one sentence fixer-uppers. I don't know if I've ever read a book that ended so abruptly. Almost disturbing. Anyway, I digress. 3 stars. Yes.
NixLapi
CL (www.loveisastateofmind.net)
Matt/Rachel's relationship is the whole reason I stared reading this series in the first place and I am pleased to say that their book did not disappoint. Great sexual chemistry between the two of them with some realistic life troubles thrown in.
Stephanie
I give this 3.5 stars I love a story where there is a history and Matt and Rachel definitely have history. This could have gone on longer and u felt some things were just dropped which was a disappointment.
Ellen
While certainly not bad by any means this really didn't live up to my expectations and I struggled to finish it.
Chris
Pretty good. Sounds like a series book and ill have to pick up the rest :)
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Made in Montana
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Katharina
Katharina marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Joni Willis-varble
Joni Willis-varble marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509) Texas Heat (Harlequin Blaze, #491) Extra Innings: Extra Innings\In His Wildest Dreams Own the Night (Made in Montana, #2) The Real Deal (Harlequin Blaze, #573)