Start by marking “His Valentine Bride” as Want to Read:
His Valentine Bride

His Valentine Bride (Rx For Love #7)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Betsy McGregor is down on her luck—and pretty down on love, too. Besides being out of work for so long, she's also harbored a secret crush on Ryan Harcourt since forever. When she finally lands a job, Betsy finds herself not only working for the handsome lawyer she's always loved, but also agreeing to play matchmaker for him. And vice versa!

But the
Published January 22nd 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about His Valentine Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Valentine Bride

Paige
***Detailed Review***

Perhaps I’m just not in the valentine’s mood. This was another valentine book that just didn’t work well with me. I can’t even really pinpoint why, just that it felt lacking and superficial.

Ryan Harcourt is a ladies man. He’s in love every other week with a new flavor. Betsy McGregor has been in love with him since childhood. Seeing herself as average, Betsy’s always been in the background watching as Ryan doesn’t even notice her.

A sexual harassment at her old law
Katie
cute story. quick read
Elizabet Luna
Great ending. I liked the part that Betsy sacrificed her relationship with Ryan thinking she was protecting him from Chad.
Nicole Laverdure
Charming romance
I just finished reading HIS VALENTINE BRIDE written by Cindy Kirk
Book 7 in the “Rx For Love” mini-series From Harlequin Special Edition
I won this book and wanted to give it a try. It is well written! I usually don't read Harlequin romance! It's a fun read! It's the story of Besty and Ryan. Betsy, always had a crush on this man! will she say "Yes, I do". Ms. Kirk's characters are cute and charming. If you love a romantic good book, then this one is for you!
Natalie Daniels
Wow!

This book was so romantic. I don't mean it was all about sex, but true romance for someone who thought they'd never find it. It is a great love story, and I actually cried!
Kristen
Horribly, wonderfully awful! It's been at least twenty years since I've read something so cliched. I leave this feeling exhilarated and made new again. TWO STARS! What a wonderful gift!
Susan Dalley
This was enjoyable--Betsy and Ryan were a fun couple. I thought the obligatory break-up didn't make much sense, but I liked that Ryan didn't let Betsy get away with it.
Judith
Good story, but I kinda wanted Betsy to be with Tripp. Ryan seemed like he fell in love too often, which is addressed in the story.
Kat
I should probably be ashamed that I read this book - but it was a gift on Valentine's day and I read it in one evening, haha
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Rx for Love
Category: Home and Family
PWRL
Oct 17, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
A
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Sourav
Sourav marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Zosephet
Zosephet marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Huongvy
Huongvy marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Randi Walter
Randi Walter marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cindy Kirk is a lifelong Nebraska resident who started writing after taking a class at a local community college. But her interest in the written word started years before when she was in her teens. At sixteen she wrote in her diary, “I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t be a writer.”

Not until her daughter was heading off to college did Cindy return to her first love---writing. Unlike some w
More about Cindy Kirk...

Rx For Love (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Doctor's Baby
  • In Love with John Doe (Rx for Love, #2)
  • The Christmas Proposition
  • If the Ring Fits
  • Jackson Hole Valentine
  • The Doctor's Not-So-Little Secret
  • The Doctor and Mr. Right
  • A Jackson Hole Homecoming
  • One Night with the Doctor (Rx for Love, #10)
  • The Husband List
One Night Stand Love at Mistletoe Inn: A December Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella 2, #1) When She Was Bad The Doctor's Baby One Night with the Doctor (Rx for Love, #10)