Start by marking “Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)” as Want to Read:
Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)

Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  76 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Ava Stanton has no need for love or tales of hidden treasure—until her uncle is kidnapped at her family's ski resort. Now she needs help from professional treasure hunter Luca Gage—the man she'd tried to forget. Signs point to a fortune hidden in the mountain, and Ava and Luca need to find her uncle before his assailant finds them. As their search for treasure draws them c ...more
Published February 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Final Resort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Resort

Back on Murder by J. Mark BertrandThe Devil's Game by Daniel  PattersonThe Trouble with Perfect by Christy BarrittSilent Night Standoff by Susan SleemanDanger at the Border by Terri Reed
Best Christian Suspense Novels
23rd out of 25 books — 5 voters
Open Season by C.J. BoxThe Seventh Taking by B.J. BourgFirestorm by Nevada BarrNowhere To Run by C.J. BoxFree Fire by C.J. Box
Mountain Mysteries
9th out of 29 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Rhonda
5 STARS

Final Resort had a strong hero,strong female characters,mystery,drama,suspense and some romance.
I kept trying to guess who was the bad guy. One of my guesses was right. I did not want to put the book down till I had finshed. This was also a clean read with a little prayer and faith thrown in.
Ava Stanton was meeting her Uncle Paul at the family ski resort that has been closed for years. Ava is ready to sign the papers. Her father wants her to sell. Her Uncle says he found his treasure that
Ashley Dawn
I completely enjoyed this book. Ava has come up to Whisper Mountain to meet with her adventure seeking uncle and sell her family's mountain home. At the meeting, her uncle is kidnapped and she literally runs into a former acquaintance Luca. Luca is now a treasure hunter and he and his family are now on the case to find the treasure Uncle Paul was abducted for. Problem is, Luca and Ava are drawn to each other and there are too many secrets between them and people willing to do anything to keep th ...more
IrenesBookReviews
Ava watches as her uncle is kidnapped, helpless to do anything. What did he want her to find when he had asked her to meet him on top of the resorts mountain? Will treasure seeker and old friend Luca be able to help? So is the plot of this Love Inspired Suspense book. There is some religion found in the story but not enough to be called in your face.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. I liked the action even the deaths that take place add to the story. I thought the characters were not developed well an
April
Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

Really interesting tale that had my attention the whole time. The pace was wonderful and the characters engaging. Great dynamic in the relationship that made it very believable. Beautiful storytelling that entertained the whole time!

It had really great flow and did the job of making me think at times. I love a book that taps into my e
Melody Cox
This was an okay read but my least favorite in the series.

Ava Stanton's uncle is kidnapped at her family's defunct resort before he was able to tell her about a treasure he has in his possession. She is hoping the find is worth enough to save and restore the family resort on Whisper Mountain.

Luca is a skiing friend of Ava's from long ago and it has been a while since they have seen each other when he shows up at Whisper Mountain. By profession Luca is a Treasure Hunter along with his brother and
Debbie Heaton
In Mentink’s love-inspired novel, Ava Stanton has no use for hidden treasures until her uncle is kidnapped. Seeking help, she approaches professional treasure hunter Luca Gage, a man she has worked hard at forgetting. Teaming together, their search for treasure pulls them closer together.

A good installment to the Treasure Seekers series.

D.J.

Recap… in the first book of the series, Brooke Ramsey meets Victor Gage… in the second book, Victor’s sister Stephanie is reunited with Tate Fuego… and in the third (and final) book, their brother Luca is reunited with Ava Stanton.

What happens when Ava’s uncle is kidnapped – and she must rely on Luca Gage and his family to help her? Can she trust him? Can she trust anyone?

Time and again, Luca comes to Ava’s rescue. Oops… okay, I have to stop – or I could give away some really good twists and tur
Sally
A very enjoyable book 3 in a fun series. Now it's time for the Treasure Seekers agency to add a new staff member, maybe a cousin or something, so there can be a fourth book. I'll be sad if this is the last one!
June
Enjoyed reading Luca's story. Very interesting story line and keep me guessing till the end. A fast moving thriller.
Jill
Love Inspired Suspense (Treasure Seekers series) Ava/Luca/ski resort/Uncle Paul

Great surprise Treasure!!!
Ginny Lurcock
I can only blame myself really. I didnt know that this imprint series whatever the effe Love Inspired is considered was the Jesus imprint. Not that I have anything against Christian romance. And its not like I HAVE to have graphic content, heavens no. *gigglesnort* Okay, that pun was not intended, and I apologize for it. I just generally avoid it because well Ive been burned before.

See, for me, the main criteria for a romance of any genre is the feeling that the characters at least like each oth
Kelly_Instalove
DNF'd at about 40%.

We learn *nothing* about the heroine except that she insists on laughing off the amusing antics of her con-man uncle (aka the scoundrel, rascal, etc.) despite his decades of being a slimy and manipulative THIEF.

It's OK that Uncle Paul destroyed her parents' marriage, stole her inheritance, and made enemies of ALL their family, friends and neighbors by stealing THEIR money, because he's just so "charming." And, of course, he's *~*FAMILY*~*, which means he gets a pass for EVERYT
Jane
Treasures of the heart, love, family, or worldly. Which will you chose? Hopefully the best treasure of all.
Ava returns to Whisper Mountain, a ski resort, to sell it. Her Uncle Paul tells her he can save it. But he is abducted, dies and a treasure hunt follows.
The plot thickens again and again as Luca tries to help Ava solve the mystery of her Uncle's death. But Ava questions his motives over and over gain.
Danger lies ahead for Ava and Luca. So many times their lives hang in the balance. Ava woul
Kelly
I won this book with goodreads first reads so first off I would like to say thanks. I enjoyed reading this book, full of action it tells the story of Ava who goes back to her childhood home whisper mountain to meet her Uncle Paul who has another treasure quest money plans, so like the hundred of other he has had or so she thought but things don't go to plan when her uncle is kidnapped right in front of her and her old friend Luca, now a professional treasure hunter and a man she tried so hard to ...more
Debra
Jul 10, 2014 Debra added it
GOOD READ!
Missy
I felt like I was watching a Scooby-Doo mystery. Twists and turns, suspense and the like. It was an easy read. There were a few elements in this book that made you ponder things about life.
Lisa
I enjoyed the other titles in the Treasure Seekers series, but unfortunately this one didn't hold my attention. The presence of Mack Dog was good.
Kaylene
I wish Ava would have grown more throughout the book.
Out of all the characters in the book I would say Luca was my favorite. :)
Harlequin Books
Category: Inspirational Romance
Jen
very exciting book
Wenona
Wenona marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
  • Detection Mission (Texas K-9 Unit, #2)
  • Key Witness (The Security Experts #1)
  • Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc., #3)
  • Explosive Secrets
  • Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1)
  • Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6)
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma, #2)
  • Christmas Cover-Up
  • Scent of Danger (Texas K-9 Unit #5)
  • A Promise to Protect
  • Guard Duty (Texas K-9 Unit, #3)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • Defending the Duchess (Protecting the Crown, #2)
  • Midnight Shadows
202905
Dana Mentink enjoys writing in many different capacities. Her three book mystery series, beginning with Trouble Up Finny’s Nose, debuted in 2008 with Heartsong Presents Mysteries. She also writes for Harlequin’s Love Inspired Suspense line and River North.

Dana is the recipient of a Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award and an ACFW Carol Award as well as a Holt Medallion Merit Award winner.

Dana
More about Dana Mentink...

Treasure Seekers (3 books)
  • Lost Legacy (Treasure Seekers #1)
  • Dangerous Melody (Treasure Seekers #2)
Lost Legacy (Treasure Seekers #1) Dangerous Melody (Treasure Seekers #2) Hazardous Homecoming (Winds of Danger #1) Turbulence Jungle Fire