Start by marking “Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)” as Want to Read:
Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)

Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)

Ava Stanton has no need for love or tales of hidden treasure—until her uncle is kidnapped at her family's ski resort. Now she needs help from professional treasure hunter Luca Gage…the man she'd tried to forget. Signs point to a fortune hidden in the mountain, and Ava and Luca need to find her uncle before his assailant finds them. As their search for treasure draws them c ...more
Published February 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Final Resort, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Resort

Hannah
3.25
Enjoyable, though I spotted a few plot holes that made it a little harder to get totally lost in the plot. I definitely enjoy Mentink's writing and will be starting another series of hers soon. Do be sure to read books 1 and 2 first to get a good sense of what's going on between the siblings.
Rhonda
Feb 07, 2013 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

Final Resort had a strong hero,strong female characters,mystery,drama,suspense and some romance.
I kept trying to guess who was the bad guy. One of my guesses was right. I did not want to put the book down till I had finshed. This was also a clean read with a little prayer and faith thrown in.
Ava Stanton was meeting her Uncle Paul at the family ski resort that has been closed for years. Ava is ready to sign the papers. Her father wants her to sell. Her Uncle says he found his treasure that
Ashley Dawn
Apr 26, 2013 Ashley Dawn rated it really liked it
I completely enjoyed this book. Ava has come up to Whisper Mountain to meet with her adventure seeking uncle and sell her family's mountain home. At the meeting, her uncle is kidnapped and she literally runs into a former acquaintance Luca. Luca is now a treasure hunter and he and his family are now on the case to find the treasure Uncle Paul was abducted for. Problem is, Luca and Ava are drawn to each other and there are too many secrets between them and people willing to do anything to keep th ...more
IrenesBookReviews
Dec 10, 2012 IrenesBookReviews rated it really liked it
Ava watches as her uncle is kidnapped, helpless to do anything. What did he want her to find when he had asked her to meet him on top of the resorts mountain? Will treasure seeker and old friend Luca be able to help? So is the plot of this Love Inspired Suspense book. There is some religion found in the story but not enough to be called in your face.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. I liked the action even the deaths that take place add to the story. I thought the characters were not developed well an
April
Feb 03, 2013 April rated it really liked it
Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

Really interesting tale that had my attention the whole time. The pace was wonderful and the characters engaging. Great dynamic in the relationship that made it very believable. Beautiful storytelling that entertained the whole time!

It had really great flow and did the job of making me think at times. I love a book that taps into my e
Debbie Heaton
Feb 20, 2013 Debbie Heaton rated it liked it
In Mentink’s love-inspired novel, Ava Stanton has no use for hidden treasures until her uncle is kidnapped. Seeking help, she approaches professional treasure hunter Luca Gage, a man she has worked hard at forgetting. Teaming together, their search for treasure pulls them closer together.

A good installment to the Treasure Seekers series.

Sally
Feb 03, 2013 Sally rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable book 3 in a fun series. Now it's time for the Treasure Seekers agency to add a new staff member, maybe a cousin or something, so there can be a fourth book. I'll be sad if this is the last one!
June
Apr 09, 2013 June rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading Luca's story. Very interesting story line and keep me guessing till the end. A fast moving thriller.
Jill
Feb 04, 2013 Jill rated it really liked it
Love Inspired Suspense (Treasure Seekers series) Ava/Luca/ski resort/Uncle Paul

Great surprise Treasure!!!
Ginny Lurcock
I can only blame myself really. I didn���t know that this��� imprint��� series��� whatever the effe Love Inspired is considered was the Jesus imprint. Not that I have anything against Christian romance. And it���s not like I HAVE to have graphic content, heavens no. *gigglesnort* Okay, that pun was not intended, and I apologize for it. I just generally avoid it because��� well��� I���ve been burned before.

See, for me, the main criteria for a romance of any genre is the feeling that the character
Melody Cox
Feb 17, 2014 Melody Cox rated it liked it
This was an okay read but my least favorite in the series.

Ava Stanton's uncle is kidnapped at her family's defunct resort before he was able to tell her about a treasure he has in his possession. She is hoping the find is worth enough to save and restore the family resort on Whisper Mountain.

Luca is a skiing friend of Ava's from long ago and it has been a while since they have seen each other when he shows up at Whisper Mountain. By profession Luca is a Treasure Hunter along with his brother and
D.J.
Jul 21, 2015 D.J. rated it really liked it

Recap… in the first book of the series, Brooke Ramsey meets Victor Gage… in the second book, Victor’s sister Stephanie is reunited with Tate Fuego… and in the third (and final) book, their brother Luca is reunited with Ava Stanton.

What happens when Ava’s uncle is kidnapped – and she must rely on Luca Gage and his family to help her? Can she trust him? Can she trust anyone?

Time and again, Luca comes to Ava’s rescue. Oops… okay, I have to stop – or I could give away some really good twists and tur
Kelly_Instalove
DNF'd at about 40%.

We learn *nothing* about the heroine except that she insists on laughing off the amusing antics of her con-man uncle (aka the scoundrel, rascal, etc.) despite his decades of being a slimy and manipulative THIEF.

It's OK that Uncle Paul destroyed her parents' marriage, stole her inheritance, and made enemies of ALL their family, friends and neighbors by stealing THEIR money, because he's just so "charming." And, of course, he's *~*FAMILY*~*, which means he gets a pass for EVERYT
Jane
Sep 18, 2013 Jane rated it it was amazing
Treasures of the heart, love, family, or worldly. Which will you chose? Hopefully the best treasure of all.
Ava returns to Whisper Mountain, a ski resort, to sell it. Her Uncle Paul tells her he can save it. But he is abducted, dies and a treasure hunt follows.
The plot thickens again and again as Luca tries to help Ava solve the mystery of her Uncle's death. But Ava questions his motives over and over gain.
Danger lies ahead for Ava and Luca. So many times their lives hang in the balance. Ava woul
Kelly
Feb 27, 2013 Kelly rated it really liked it
I won this book with goodreads first reads so first off I would like to say thanks. I enjoyed reading this book, full of action it tells the story of Ava who goes back to her childhood home whisper mountain to meet her Uncle Paul who has another treasure quest money plans, so like the hundred of other he has had or so she thought but things don't go to plan when her uncle is kidnapped right in front of her and her old friend Luca, now a professional treasure hunter and a man she tried so hard to ...more
Cathy Beckett
Actually gave 3.5 rating. I liked the pace and the premise of the story. Ava had a tendency toward whining but other than that she was a blast to read. Luca's adventures were enough to give me a heart attack. The two together were the perfect match.
Judine Brey
Jul 14, 2016 Judine Brey rated it liked it
I really like the overall story of Luca and Ava's reunion after meeting in high school. The wrong turns Uncle Paul sent them on for the "pearl," were an entertaining twist. I just wish Victor had a more significant role.
Kaylene
Sep 02, 2013 Kaylene rated it liked it
I wish Ava would have grown more throughout the book.
Out of all the characters in the book I would say Luca was my favorite. :)
Lisa
Mar 10, 2013 Lisa rated it it was ok
I enjoyed the other titles in the Treasure Seekers series, but unfortunately this one didn't hold my attention. The presence of Mack Dog was good.
Missy
Feb 06, 2013 Missy rated it liked it
I felt like I was watching a Scooby-Doo mystery. Twists and turns, suspense and the like. It was an easy read. There were a few elements in this book that made you ponder things about life.
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Angel Girl 48
Angel Girl 48 rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2016
Keisha
Keisha rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2016
RobinHelene Carlton
RobinHelene Carlton rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2013
Melenia Gibson
Okay read.
Sharon Gipson
Sharon Gipson rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2016
Olive Breece
Olive Breece rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2014
V  J Fazio
V J Fazio rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2013
Melissa Stands
Melissa Stands rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Detection Mission (Texas K-9 Unit, #2)
  • Explosive Secrets (Texas K-9 Unit #4)
  • Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc., #3)
  • Christmas Cover-Up (Family Reunions, #2)
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma, #2)
  • Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6)
  • Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1)
  • Scent of Danger (Texas K-9 Unit #5)
  • Key Witness (The Security Experts #1)
  • Warning Signs (Stepping Stones Island #1)
  • The Widow's Protector (Fitzgerald Bay, #4)
  • Defending the Duchess (Protecting the Crown, #2)
  • Guard Duty (Texas K-9 Unit, #3)
  • Shades of Truth (Undercover Cops #2)
202905
Dana Mentink enjoys writing in many different capacities. She currently writes for Harlequin's Love Inspired Suspense, Harlequin Heartwarming and Harvest House Publishers.

Dana is the recipient of a Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award and an ACFW Carol Award as well as a Holt Medallion Merit Award winner.

Dana loves feedback from her readers. Contact her via her website at www.danamentink.com.
More about Dana Mentink...

Treasure Seekers (3 books)
  • Lost Legacy (Treasure Seekers #1)
  • Dangerous Melody (Treasure Seekers #2)