Start by marking “Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc., #3)” as Want to Read:
Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc., #3)

Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc. #3)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Madison McKay doesn't trust anyone. The former military woman and owner of Lost, Inc., learned about betrayal the hard way, in work and in love. That's why she'd never let herself fall for ex-military special investigator Grant Deaver. Yet when Madison is framed for a security breach at a top secret military facility, she's forced to put her ...more
Published February 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Torn Loyalties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn Loyalties

Michelle
Lost, Inc.
Book 3

Well, this series has been rather...different...to say the least. I admit that I had trouble following some of the stuff that actually happened in the series, especially in the final book, and even after finishing it, I am still confused. Even the romance confused me a bit.

This is definitely a series you'll want to read in order. I think the reader would indeed be lost if it isn't. The "who done it" was pretty easy to figure out (I actually suspected in book one and was sure in b
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Lost, Inc.
Category: Inspirational Romance
Linda Ortiz
The third installation series of Lost, inc., "Torn Loyalties" was the finality of "who done it!" All of Vicki Hinze's books in the Lost, inc. series were excellent written suspense that kept you wondering who was the culprit. It also spoke volumes of overcoming, to love again, and trust with your heart.

In "Torn Loyalties", an ex-military investigator Madison Mckay does not trust anyone. An ex POW who felt betrayed in work and love. She does not want to allow herself to fall for Grant Deaver, wh
Emily
I would give this book 5 stars except for one thing. This is the last book in the series. And we don't know WHY the culprit did what they did. Granted, a lot of criminals are headcases, and we never know why, but there is not even a statement of THAT in the end. I would LOVE to see another book in the series, perhaps surrounding the trial of the culprit. I know a certain character at Lost, Inc. that has not had her own book yet, and I would really, really love to read one about her.

With all tha
Sandra
My retired parents & I all loved Vicki Hinze's Torn Loyalties as well as the rest of the Lost Incorporated series. Torn Loyalties is the third in the series & though they can all be enjoyed individually, I encourage you to read them all. They are inspirational romantic suspense at it's best! Torn Loyalties is Madison & Grant's story & keeps you twisting & turning & on the edge of your seat until the very end. We loved the way God's love was shown in this suspenseful serie ...more
Debbie West
great story! just wish I'd read previous book first as it would have clarified several events in this book. otherwise, top rates! great plot, strong, Christian characters! couldn't have asked for more!
Janny
It's impressive to find a strong heroine that isn't shady about truth. That is Madison in a nut shell. It's even better to find out that her rock is none other than Jesus Christ and is able to apply it to her work, life and loves. Vicki is an excellent story teller with plenty of details that keep you reading from the very from the very first line.
I received this book from book fun.org for my honest opinion and would recommend it to anyone that loves a great thriller full of suspense
Lisa Phillips
Very much the continuing saga, to the point that if you haven't read the previous books you'll likely be confused.
The question of who was "blue shoes" kept me going until 2/3 of the way through when arrests are made and it seems like the end.
Madison and Grant are then tasked with the investigation. The last 1/3 of the book is case study until we finally discover they were wrong and the final arrest is made.
Debbie Heaton
In Hinze’s love-inspired novel, Madison McKay, the owner of Lost, Inc., trusts no one. Betrayed many times over, she’s learned the hard way. When Madison is framed for a security breach at a top secret military facility, she is forced to trust ex-military special investigator Grant Deaver.

A good installment to the Lost, Inc. series.

Lisa
Lost, Inc. founder, Madison McKay, and Grant Deaver finally discover who Blue Shoes really is. Vicki Hinze has rocked this entire series.
Anne
Very exciting Christian love story/mystery/action and adventure! Could not put it down.
Jill
Love Inspired. Madison and Grant another ending I didn't see coming.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Lost, Inc.
Category: Inspirational Romance
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Valerie Andrews
Valerie Andrews marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Rodrigo
Rodrigo marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Leanna
Leanna marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
ROBIN BRIGGS
ROBIN BRIGGS marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Destiny
Destiny marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
  • Key Witness (The Security Experts #1)
  • Final Resort
  • Detection Mission (Texas K-9 Unit, #2)
  • Stolen Identity
  • Stalker in the Shadows (Sonoma #3)
  • A Promise to Protect
  • Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6)
  • Explosive Secrets
  • Midnight Shadows
  • Defender for Hire (Heroes for Hire, #9)
  • Point Blank Protector (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #241) (Emerald Coast 911 #5)
  • Shades of Truth
  • Agent Undercover
  • Double Identity (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #238)
Vicki is the award-winning author of 30 novels, 4 nonfiction books and hundreds of articles. She's recognized as an author and as an educator by Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World.

Vicki mentors writers through her Writers' Zone program and has for well over a decade.

Currently she's writing faith-affirming thrillers and inspirational romantic suspense. Her latest releases are SURVIVE T
More about Vicki Hinze...

Lost-Inc. (3 books)
  • Survive the Night (Lost-Inc., #1)
  • Christmas Countdown (Lost-Inc., #2)
Forget Me Not (Crossroads Crisis Center, #1) Deadly Ties (Crossroads Crisis Center, #2) Mind Reader Not This Time (Crossroads Crisis Center, #3) Survive the Night (Lost-Inc., #1)