Start by marking “Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc., #3)” as Want to Read:
Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc., #3)

Torn Loyalties (Lost-Inc. #3)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  63 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Madison McKay doesn't trust anyone. The former military woman and owner of Lost, Inc., learned about betrayal the hard way, in work and in love. That's why she'd never let herself fall for ex-military special investigator Grant Deaver. Yet when Madison is framed for a security breach at a top secret military facility, she's forced to put her life in Grant's hands. But afte ...more
Published February 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Torn Loyalties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn Loyalties

Michelle
Feb 28, 2015 Michelle rated it liked it
Lost, Inc.
Book 3

Well, this series has been rather...different...to say the least. I admit that I had trouble following some of the stuff that actually happened in the series, especially in the final book, and even after finishing it, I am still confused. Even the romance confused me a bit.

This is definitely a series you'll want to read in order. I think the reader would indeed be lost if it isn't. The "who done it" was pretty easy to figure out (I actually suspected in book one and was sure in b
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Lost, Inc.
Category: Inspirational Romance
Linda Ortiz
May 27, 2013 Linda Ortiz rated it really liked it
The third installation series of Lost, inc., "Torn Loyalties" was the finality of "who done it!" All of Vicki Hinze's books in the Lost, inc. series were excellent written suspense that kept you wondering who was the culprit. It also spoke volumes of overcoming, to love again, and trust with your heart.

In "Torn Loyalties", an ex-military investigator Madison Mckay does not trust anyone. An ex POW who felt betrayed in work and love. She does not want to allow herself to fall for Grant Deaver, wh
Judine Brey
Jul 05, 2016 Judine Brey rated it it was ok
My biggest problem with this book was that the author assumed we wouldn't remember anything. As a stand-alone novel (rather than as part of a series), I understand the need to have background from the previous cases Madison and Grant worked together, but "Maggie, Madison's best friend" got old really quickly.
Emily
May 01, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
I would give this book 5 stars except for one thing. This is the last book in the series. And we don't know WHY the culprit did what they did. Granted, a lot of criminals are headcases, and we never know why, but there is not even a statement of THAT in the end. I would LOVE to see another book in the series, perhaps surrounding the trial of the culprit. I know a certain character at Lost, Inc. that has not had her own book yet, and I would really, really love to read one about her.

With all tha
Sandra
Jul 26, 2013 Sandra rated it it was amazing
My retired parents & I all loved Vicki Hinze's Torn Loyalties as well as the rest of the Lost Incorporated series. Torn Loyalties is the third in the series & though they can all be enjoyed individually, I encourage you to read them all. They are inspirational romantic suspense at it's best! Torn Loyalties is Madison & Grant's story & keeps you twisting & turning & on the edge of your seat until the very end. We loved the way God's love was shown in this suspenseful serie ...more
Debbie West
Mar 02, 2015 Debbie West rated it it was amazing
great story! just wish I'd read previous book first as it would have clarified several events in this book. otherwise, top rates! great plot, strong, Christian characters! couldn't have asked for more!
Rebecca
Apr 18, 2016 Rebecca rated it liked it
A little clunky. cute story. characters not as well developed as they could have been. story line felt incomplete.
Janny
May 30, 2013 Janny rated it it was amazing
It's impressive to find a strong heroine that isn't shady about truth. That is Madison in a nut shell. It's even better to find out that her rock is none other than Jesus Christ and is able to apply it to her work, life and loves. Vicki is an excellent story teller with plenty of details that keep you reading from the very from the very first line.
I received this book from book fun.org for my honest opinion and would recommend it to anyone that loves a great thriller full of suspense
Lisa Phillips
Feb 27, 2013 Lisa Phillips rated it liked it
Very much the continuing saga, to the point that if you haven't read the previous books you'll likely be confused.
The question of who was "blue shoes" kept me going until 2/3 of the way through when arrests are made and it seems like the end.
Madison and Grant are then tasked with the investigation. The last 1/3 of the book is case study until we finally discover they were wrong and the final arrest is made.
Debbie Heaton
Feb 19, 2013 Debbie Heaton rated it liked it
In Hinze’s love-inspired novel, Madison McKay, the owner of Lost, Inc., trusts no one. Betrayed many times over, she’s learned the hard way. When Madison is framed for a security breach at a top secret military facility, she is forced to trust ex-military special investigator Grant Deaver.

A good installment to the Lost, Inc. series.

Lisa
Mar 03, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Lost, Inc. founder, Madison McKay, and Grant Deaver finally discover who Blue Shoes really is. Vicki Hinze has rocked this entire series.
Anne
Oct 22, 2013 Anne rated it it was amazing
Very exciting Christian love story/mystery/action and adventure! Could not put it down.
Jill
Feb 03, 2013 Jill rated it liked it
Love Inspired. Madison and Grant another ending I didn't see coming.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Lost, Inc.
Category: Inspirational Romance
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Susan Turnbull
Susan Turnbull rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Melissa Todt
Melissa Todt marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Frances
Frances marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Samantha Hutchins
Samantha Hutchins marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Andrea Harris
Andrea Harris marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Michella
Michella marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Keisha
Keisha added it
May 23, 2016
Bobby Rousse
Bobby Rousse rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Angel Girl 48
Angel Girl 48 marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Katie Steiner
Katie Steiner marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Sherri Garrett
Sherri Garrett marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Aug 21, 2015 08:19PM
  • Detection Mission (Texas K-9 Unit, #2)
  • Final Resort (Treasure Seekers #3)
  • Key Witness (The Security Experts #1)
  • Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6)
  • Explosive Secrets (Texas K-9 Unit #4)
  • Stolen Identity
  • Stalker in the Shadows (Sonoma, #3)
  • Tracking Justice (Texas K-9 Unit, #1)
  • Christmas Cover-Up
  • Warning Signs (Stepping Stones Island #1)
  • The Doctor's Defender (Protection Specialists, #3)
  • Guard Duty (Texas K-9 Unit, #3)
  • Shades of Truth
  • Point Blank Protector (Emerald Coast 911 #5)
Vicki is the award-winning author of 30 novels, 4 nonfiction books and hundreds of articles. She's recognized as an author and as an educator by Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World.

Vicki mentors writers through her Writers' Zone program and has for well over a decade.

Currently she's writing faith-affirming thrillers and inspirational romantic suspense. Her latest releases are SURVIVE T
More about Vicki Hinze...

Lost-Inc. (3 books)
  • Survive the Night (Lost-Inc., #1)
  • Christmas Countdown (Lost-Inc., #2)