Start by marking “V.B. Rose 10 (V.B. Rose, # 10)” as Want to Read:
V.B. Rose 10 (V.B. Rose, # 10)

V.B. Rose 10 (V.B. Rose #10)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  216 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ran, ibu Arisaka, tanpa disangka-sangka menceritakan masa lalunya kepada Ageha.

Walaupun selama ini Ran terkesan tidak peduli pada Arisaka, namun pada akhirnya ia sangat ingin bertemu dan memperbaiki hubungan dengan putranya itu.

Dapatkah Arisaka menerima kembali ibu kandungnya yang sudah terlanjur menelantarkan dirinya saat masih kecil?
Published August 31st 2012 by Elex Media Komputindo (first published August 17th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about V.B. Rose 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about V.B. Rose 10

N.T. Embe
Jul 13, 2011 N.T. Embe rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like cuteness and epic daddies! (Beware the Evil Selfish Women.)
Recommended to N.T. Embe by: Ine Terazue
Shelves: manga
Just a warning ahead of time. This review is going to be mostly me ranting. You're in for a fun change from the last reviews~ So let's get started.

There is one theme throughout this volume. Just one. And it upsets me and angers me more than anything else in the series! This volume... focuses on Ran-san: the woman that is Yukari's mother. And I tell you this... my hatred for her cannot be fuller or more complete. Yes, I would even say I hate her. I can't STAND her. And I truly deem her unworthy o
Julie Hayes
Arisaka's mother has been out of his life for eighteen years, and now she suddenly reappears? Not only that, she mistakes Yukari's little brother for him, and then mistakes Arisaka for his late father Aoi. Talk about your ditzes! But more importantly, what the heck does she want after all this time?

First off, there is the car she has driven up in (and I use the term loosely, as she is a veritable maniac behind the wheel). It's a metallic blue Jaguar, with red seats - and it's a belated birthday
Joleny Hernandez
ok this kind of people are weird sometime like makisan- and his wife seriously
Joy
This series continues to be enjoyable fluff. There's minimal development of the relationship here, as most of the focus is on the story of Arisaka's parents, but I'm reading this for the cute rather than the story anyway.
Chelsea
This volume was a lot of fun and I enjoyed reading about the relationship between Arisaka and his mother as well as learning more about their past. I am looking forward to the next volume.
Starbubbles
I was expecting a lot more drama than what there was. I still like cute and fluffy, so fine by me.
Perro
Dec 20, 2010 Perro rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anime Romantics
Recommended to Perro by: Myself
Aw! It was soooooooooo sweet! A must read for mild romanatics!!! Made me cry!
Erik
Erik marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Roma
Roma added it
Aug 21, 2014
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 10 (Wild Ones, #10)
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 5
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 8 (Strobe Edge, #8)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 04 (Dawn of the Arcana, #4)
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 10
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 10
  • Mixed Vegetables, Vol. 8 (Mixed Vegetables, #8)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 30
  • Honey Hunt, Vol. 3
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 12 (Gakuen Alice, #12)
V.B. Rose Volume 1 V.B. Rose Volume 2 V.B. Rose Volume 3 V.B. Rose Volume 4 V.B. Rose Volume 5