The Pregnancy Test

The Pregnancy Test (Thompson Siblings #2)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Tick. Tock.

Fifteen-year-old Brook Thompson is scared to death. The test confirmed it. She's pregnant. Those two little lines have changed her life. But what really has her freaked out is how to tell her dad.

Tick. Tock.

Jenna Quinn doesn't do kids. She prefers a life free of responsibility and only dates men who are very single. Unfortunately, she can't resist her new neighb...more
ebook, Harlequin Superromance #1285, 304 pages
Published December 2011 by Harlequin (first published July 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Pregnancy Test, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pregnancy Test

Booklover
Good read,Sloan-Jenna both were warm caring sweet characters,Brook was a selfish brat but she is a courageous girl,she actions got her trouble and then pregnancy,least she had people who helped her through and then giving up your child it is not easy but she did not break or backed out last minute,though as a daughter Brook failed in someways but as a mother she passed,she did what was good for her daughter Emma.Brook learned her lessons the hard way but at the end she understood "Sometimes Love...more
Kay
Aug 20, 2012 Kay rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: ebooks
4 Stars ~ Hoping for the fresh start, Sloan moves his 6 and 15 year old daughters back to Pennsylvania and closer to his family. Uprooting the girls seemed drastic, but he needed to gain control of his eldest, Brook, whose poor choices in friends and deeds kept landing her in trouble. Jenna's never seen herself as a kid person, so she has always steered away from the single fathers. But there's something about her hunky new neighbour that sparks her interest. Instantly bonding with Brook, she ca...more
Ana
– I really wanted to like this book. From reading the blurb I thought it sounded like it would be a fun read but the heroine was so annoying that I couldn’t get past her. She’s thoughtless, selfish and totally and unrepentantly self-centered.

The hero was fine and the storyline and secondary characters were good, but without a heroine that speaks to the reader? The Pregnancy Test was mediocre at best. ~ Ana, www.ireadromance.com
April Dahlgren
Completely inspiring book, and total romance. It was a super easy read, but still totally worth the only about 4 hours it took me to complete, and a book everyone will love, I don't care if some think it's a chick romance novel, guys should check it out too. Although, I should mention, it's a bit too dirty for really young readers. Might only suggest it to college or almost college-aged readers.
Yona
I can't say the book was bad, but it didn't finish the way I wanted it to. And when a book doesn't end the way I like.... I know it was the right thing to do but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Christine
I read this during my Vacation in 2007 and I couldn't put it down. It sparked an interest I've never had with romance books before and since have read a few more in hte "9 month" series.
Amandahomsher
I liked this books, had just the right about of drama, wasnt to over the top, the daughter Brook is a brat BUT under the circumstances it was kind of understandable.
Biba
This was a cute story. Although Brook was annoying as a teenager. I really liked Jenna though. it was good to see lil Molly.
Carley
I'm such a sucker for these kind of books. I cried reading this one, kind of hit home for me.
Nsimba Andrell
Jun 25, 2009 Nsimba Andrell rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anybody
I'm still reading it and I have liked it so far.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Kay Marie granger
Kay Marie granger marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Shruti Chugh
Shruti Chugh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Grace Harris
Grace Harris marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Brittanymarie Bergeron
Brittanymarie Bergeron marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I live in Erie, PA, with my husband and son, who both support me in this crazy venture of becoming a published author, an English Mastiff, who doesn't really care one way or another as long as she's fed and someone rubs her belly, and a large aquarium full of fish. (They belong to the dh and son.)

Books have always been my constant companions, all the way back to when I was reading Gus, The Friendl...more
More about Susan Gable...
The Baby Plan The Family Plan A Kid to the Rescue As Good as His Word Whose Child?