Public Adoration (Sturgis Rally Riders, #3)

Public Adoration (Sturgis Rally Riders #3)

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Jonas Wright wants his wife back in his arms and in his bed where she belongs. Grief and weight gain have skewed her body image until she cannot see the sexy woman he desires with his every breath. Nearly out of time and out of options, he risks losing her forever in a desperate, public attempt to show her how gorgeous she still is. If it takes the groans of strangers to m...more
Published June 19th 2012 by Decadent Publishing

Pam
3 short stars
"I wish you could see yourself through my eyes.”

I've gone click happy again, it's what happens when I don't read the full description, I saw "Biker", "Tattoo" and I clicked away. I got this as a free bundle on amazon, I thought it was the same couple in each story, but nope I was wrong, it's about four "couples" and their one night at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.

Super duper short read as all 4 stories I read in less than an hour.I usually don't read super short novella's but this a...more
Guilty Pleasures
KcLu's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

What woman hasn’t questioned her sexiness after weight gain?

Public Adoration is a beautiful tale of a man trying to prove to his wife that he loves her the way she is and that he finds every one of her curves sexy as hell!

Jonas Wright misses his wife. She is right in front of him, but distant due to her fears. He has brought her to a bike week with a plan to show her how sexy she is exactly.

Connie lives in fear that she will lose her sexy husband. She sees...more
Cocktails and Books
This quick 24 page read is about what a man will do to prove to his wife that he still desires her. Jonas takes his wife away for a week's vacation to try and get their relationship back on track. As there time comes to an end, he realizes he's no closer to reconnecting with her than he was before. What finally breaks through his wife's self doubt? Anal sex at their campsite in view of other campers.

I'm not really sure how public anal sex finally makes her realize that her husband really loves h...more
Kelly
Awww .... this one was sweet. And sexy. I really liked that Jonas didn't care if Connie had gained a few pounds and he was willing to push her past her comfort zone to prove it. Using naughty back door lovin' in the great outdoors while strangers look on to remind her that she's still a strong, sexy lady... well, it worked! *thumbs up* for creativity, Jonas!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Public Adoration was a free Kindle book I downloaded on 04/08/13 for the Why Buy the Cow? reading challenge.
Michelle
An extreme action to get his wife to be confident about herself and that he still crave for her despite her appearance. Although interesting, I cannot fathom how her husband's action will allow her to feel his love for her and I find Jonas a little pushy. However, I do appreciate his efforts to show his wife what he felt. This is a quick read for those who love shorter (and extreme) stories as it can be easily finished in one sitting

2.5/5 Stars
Army-mom
My hubby wants to go stur. for a bike a rally. rWe watch their shows on tv all the time. Nice story, wish it was longer.
Boxy Frown
Sweet little interlude with a husband using a somewhat unorthodox method to prove to his wife that she is still hot.
Kristy Roberts
Kristy Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lorena
Lorena marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Anica
Anica marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
Chris Chainey
Chris Chainey marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
alligator
alligator marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Marion
Marion marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Plava12
Plava12 marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Yoona
Yoona marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
Mia Kelly
Mia Kelly marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Cindy Martz
Cindy Martz marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Mountain Claiming Runaway Virgin (Sturgis Rally Riders, #1) Bella Ink (Sturgis Rally Riders, #5) Whipped Puppy (Sturgis Rally Riders, #2) Beautiful Ink (Sturgis Rally Riders, #4)