Start by marking “Angel's Kiss” as Want to Read:
Angel's Kiss

Angel's Kiss

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  48 reviews
Alexandria Hayes-Lewis was blessed with the perfect life. By day she managed her family’s detective agency in Seravan, the beautiful beach town where she was born and raised. By night she made love to her devilishly handsome husband.

Lexie never knew she’d been marked at birth by an Angel's Kiss—until one ordinary case turned deadly.

A brutal attack awakens a deeply hidden
Published August 1st 2012 (first published July 20th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel's Kiss

Christina M Condy
I received this book from the Author for my honest review. That being said this is a wonderful début novel from Lynne Stevie. Angel's Kiss follows the strange twist that occurs in the life of Alexandria. Lexie is a “happily married” private detective who suddenly finds herself faced with a world she had no idea even existed. A world filled with danger at every turn. A world filled with beings such as immortals and angels and weapons as old as time that only a Dark Angel can wield.

This book is a
Tammy
I received this book from my Goodreads.com group called Lovers of Paranormal
as a Request to Read from the Author. At first I was hesitant having not done this before and scared I would be forced to finish and then have to "review" a mediocre book. Other than a couple small editting errors which are my personal pet peeve in Ebooks I am happy to say that wasn't the case at all.

Angel's Kiss was a a good read right from the beginning. I enjoyed the relationships as they developed and changed and f
PepperP0t (ireadthatbook.com)
3.5stars actually -- A Great Premise and an exciting new world!

Note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Even after reading the very accurate synopsis, I was unprepared to be so engrossed in such an intense mystery thriller after only a few pages. I really enjoyed being in Lexi Lewis’ point of view and learning what was going on just as she was. While being marketed as a PNR/UF-mystery, I think it should be the other way around because the mystery & suspense
Ravenz Reviews
Angel's Kiss is a well-written attention grabber with suprises at every turn. Lexi is a private detective who is married to her college sweetheart, Alan, living a content and happy life. One night, while on assignment, Lexie is attacked and dragged across town to the rooftop of an old hotel under construction. She fights off her attacker but blacks out immeditey aftrward. When she wakes up the following morning, Lexie has no idea just how much her life has changed and how much more it will forev ...more
Tracey Alley
This is a wonderful début novel from Lynne Stevie - a writer I expect we will hear much more from in the future. A paranormal/fantasy novel Angel's Kiss follows the strange twist that occurs in the life of the MC, Alexandria or 'Lexie'. From suburban wife and private detective Lexie suddenly finds herself faced with a world she had never known existed filled with immortal beings, angels and an ancient, deadly weapon.

I was very impressed with the novel. Part fantasy, part mystery and all good, M
Lynnette
Nov 12, 2012 Lynnette rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sci-fi/fantasy/romance/paranormal
Recommended to Lynnette by: Lynne Stevie
Shelves: i-own
As a fan of sci-fi, fantasy and paranormal I was certainly expecting a different story.. it is about vampires, but not... I have to say I could't quit reading it! I usually have 2 or 3 books on the go at once and this time I couldn't put it down for another book!
It hooked you right from the beginning and kept a tight hold all the way thru to the end, when it hooked you again and left you breathing hard saying"What? it can't end now? what happened? how will she solve this?"
I am on pins and needle
Samantha
I was gifted this story by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Lexi is about to be thrown into a world of unknown. Life is going to be turned upside down. It all starts when she is working a case for a client who wants to prove her husband is cheating. That is where normality ends. He comes to her in her dreams but who is he?
I rated this novel 4 stars. It kept me intrigued from page 1, a good mix of mystery and intrigue with some fantasy and romance thrown in. The twists and turns are n
ShazzyLouLou
I loved this book. Its a great take on the vampipre genre and Lynee Stevie brings a new, credible version of how our favourite supes came to be.

Lexie, as our heroine, is a tough cookie with a vulnerable side that makes her very likeable. We meet her as strange, unexplainable things are happening to her and she discovers a skeleton in her family closet that her Father and Grandmother have kept hidden from her.

Now though, she's in at the deepend and we're along for a very steamy ride.

Brilliant. J
Claire
I really enjoyed this. The story got me interested right from the start, and kept my interest throughout. (And I loved that the heroine is a grown women and not another 17 year old in highschool yada yada yada!)
Lexie is strong, but at the same time vulnerable. (damn those pesky human emotions) She was a great lead because you feel yourself relating to her character through her tale.
I would very much like to know the final out come! The book leaves you wanting more. Or closure. I haven't decide
Angela
A really good read! I can thoroughly recommend this book if you like a fantasy/mystery story. I'm not usually a fan of fantasy but this was not so far-fetched and was very readable. I had trouble putting this book down because the pace was fast and I was itching to know what would happen next. This is a first novel by an author with a very good style of writing; a style that I enjoy. I can sense a sequel coming on, and if so I look forward to reading it!
Megan Butcher
Full disclosure - I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I was captivated by this book from the start. It is a very unique paranormal thriller/romance, and I had to keep reading to find out what happened next! The book ended with issues unresolved and many questions unanswered. Sure hope this means there will be a sequel! :)
Kari
An excellent novel. Well written and packed full of intrigue with a twist of paranormal that will keep you spellbound from beginning to end. I highly recommend this book and look forward to more from this author ... more on the story of Lexie would be awesome!!
Ariella
Very good book
Linda Hays-Gibbs
Angel’s Kiss
By Lynne Stevie
Review by Linda Hays-Gibbs
December 10, 2012

A young woman, Alexandria Hayes-Lewis is grieving the death of her father and her whole world seems to fall apart. Lexie, the name she is called by friends, runs a detective agency in a beach resort town called Seravan. She is successful and happily married to her handsome husband Alan, until a case turns her life upside down. A horrendous encounter with an attacker and then a worse murder leaves her reeling. Her dreams are s
C.p. Bialois
In Angel’s Kiss we’re introduced to Alexandria Hayes-Lewis, owner and operator of her father’s private investigation firm. For all accounts she leads a charmed life with everything she ever wanted. Then along came a case introducing her to another world that leaves her reeling.

Lexie learns that she is descended from a lineage of angels while at the same time she begins dreaming of an ancient vampire-like creature named Ellasar, who wants nothing more than to please her. Not knowing if she can tr
Maria Ray
Interesting and Original!

I was given a copy of this book as a Read to Review from the author.

Angel's Kiss is a unique tale and I highly recommend it for the Urban Fiction/Paranormal reader.

The story had a couple of spots that didn't work for me ~ the constant back and forth between Lexie and her grandmother. How many times would you go back to the same person if they promised to give you answers one minute and then pretend they don't matter and not give them to you the next? Especially when it'
TamElaine
I liked it ! If I could give half stars, I'd give this one a solid 3.5 !

So many times we lump mystery, suspense, thriller, psychological thrillers together as if they are one genre and call them all “mysteries” mostly because they all pertain an element of mystery, an unsolved or unrevealed secret. Yet, not all books classified as mystery contain suspense or psychological components. If we are to separate these, Ms. Stevie’s book Angel’s Kiss would sit right in the belly of what I would call a t
Anita Kingsberry
Hello, I am Anita Kingsberry,

Lynne Stevie is a paranormal writer. She is a wonderfully inventive, electrifying and humorous writer all rolled into a pleasurable package. Angel’s Kiss is filled with sensuality, betrayal, and intrigue couldn’t put it down. I enjoyed her style of writing. I would highly recommend this novel. The novel was an exhilarating page turner and I cannot wait to read her next novel.

If you love to Sexy Angels, that sort resemble vampires you will enjoy this novel. The story
Shonna
Working on a client’s case through her family detective business flips Alexandria’s life into a world she never knew existed. Marked with the powerful life force of the Angel’s Kiss, she comes to understand that her reality will never be the same. Fear for the husband she loves, and her only brother, Alexandria turns to an estranged grandmother that knows more than she is willing to tell. Who to trust, or believe, keep her heart and mind on a chase for answers that still leave her without the fu ...more
Natalie
This book is one of those that grips you from the first page and won't let you go!

Written with a unique writting style and in a way that puts you right in the head of Lexi makes this book flow with ease. It will be addictive and if you do manage to put the book down, you will just be thinking about it until you pick it back up!

Lexi is a lovable character, strong, loving with strong morals and a good sense of humour and passion. Her life is great. She loves her Husband, brother, friends and her j
Yaz
Aug 30, 2012 Yaz rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Yaz by: Lovers of the Paranormal
A strong willed female character.
An unknown past fills her present and future.
A story full of mystery and danger.
Deception, passion and immortal creatures.

This story is filled with everything that draws me to a novel. It has a beautiful, strong, independent female character. She is a successful business woman. She runs her own private investigator firm. A case starts the debacle of her life. She finds herself a victim of an attack that changes her perception of life. She discovers she is more
Kristine
Danielle (Dannie)
Aug 28, 2012 Danielle (Dannie) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who enjoys this genre & even some who don't!! :)
Recommended to Danielle (Dannie) by: Goodreads Lovers of Paranormal book for Read To Review
I absolutely loved this book! With a unique story-line on angels and vampires, and slight elements of the ancient egyptian era, this book had a truly wonderful and captivating aspect that I do not always see in many other books. The main characters are portrayed as very strong but also remain vulnerable as a true person would be.

Once I started reading, I could not put it down! I am truly impressed by the author's way of writing ... It truly makes me feel as if I am a part of the story itself and
Sharon
This is the story of Alexandria Hayes-Lewis (Lexie) who has been marked at birth by an Angel's Kiss. What Lexie doesn't know is that the seemingly innocent birth mark actually has a deeper meaning.

Lexie manages her family's detective agency, and when an ordinary case turns deadly and she is brutally attacked, things seem to start spiralling out of control, and why does she keep having these nightmares that are so vivid that they make all her senses come alive.

Lynne Stevie has managed to encompa
Cheryl Green
Sep 14, 2012 Cheryl Green rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Cheryl by: Paranormal group
I really enjoyed this book. The author did a great job of pulling me into the story. When I wasn't reading the book I was thinking about it. The storyline kept me guessing....and there are still some gaps in the story, that I guess the author is going to continue in the next installment. Lexie was a very believeable character and I connected with her. She was a normal average person and had a loving husband. I was beginning to feel sorry for Alan and I was really glad when Lexie sat down to tell ...more
T.J. Loveless
I found this book by accident not long after it was originally published by Lynne Stevie in 2012. Since then, I've read it 17 times. I guard my signed paperback zealously (although it is now dog eared).

It is fast paced, great twists and turns, with a wonderful twist on vampires/angels ... I loved the main character Alex, she was real, strong, and quite stubborn - all of which I adore in a main character.

Plus Zeke - I'm a sucker for an animal secondary character, and this one had a personality
Heather Busby
Rya/Jenny
Note - I received this ebook for free in exchange for a honest review.

A PI attacked, strange dreams, immortals, and a guardian canine. These and more add up to one thrillingly amazing debut novel from Lynne Stevie.

Lexie, our main character is a private detective with a surprising heritage. This heritage rears its head when she's attacked one night.
The characters are so real that you're drawn in immediately.

I absolutely loved this book and can not wait for the next installment.
Jennifer Williams
What a refreshing read. I have to admit I didn't have high hopes for it originally because I got it as a free download. However, upon reading it I found it well written with the story moving along at a moderate pace. It's so hard to find a decent paranormal read that isn't YA or bordering on Erotica.

I wish the book had gone into a little more detail about Zeke and how he came to be but otherwise, I was very pleased with it. I look forward to reading the next in the series.
Laurie Franco
This was an amazing book that I honestly could not put down. The characters are all very likable, I love the sexual tension between Lexie and some of the other characters (who shall remain nameless), and the entire plot was unique. Watching Lexie grow and embrace her powers was wonderful and I truly hope that there will be a sequel soon to continue on with the story. Highly recommend this book, great read!
Christine's Kobo ...: New Release 8 49 Apr 14, 2013 10:37AM
Ask Lynne Stevie: SALE!!! 2 5 Feb 11, 2013 03:10PM
Paranormal and Ho...: Angel's Kiss Avg 4.4* Only one left! 29 83 Jan 01, 2013 06:15PM
Ask Lynne Stevie: Giveaways! 4 15 Dec 28, 2012 04:27PM
Ask Lynne Stevie: Casting Call! 7 7 Oct 16, 2012 01:03PM
Ask Lynne Stevie: Favorite Scene? 8 8 Oct 13, 2012 07:34PM
Ask Lynne Stevie: First Contest! 18 9 Oct 10, 2012 07:30PM
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • Kiss Of An Angel
  • Guardian's Grace (Guardians of the Race, #1)
  • Protected (Spirian Saga, #1)
  • The Light Within Me (Six Saviors, #1)
  • By Honor Bound
  • A Lady By Any Other Name
  • Witch Way Bends (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #1)
  • A Hint of Frost (Araneae Nation, #1)
  • Vortex (Return of the Effra, #1)
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery
  • Resurrection
  • Immortalis Carpe Noctem (Immortalis, #1)
  • Parallel Spirits
  • Playing at Forever
  • Only One for Me (Arrington Family Series #3)
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
I was raised on a small farm in the Midwest, at a time when there were only 3 television stations. Oh the horror!

Growing up miles away from any other families gave me the opportunity to hone my imagination and plenty of time to read. To say that I had an active imagination is a huge understatement and I have always had a fascination for magic, fantasy and the paranormal.

After earning a bachelor
More about Lynne Stevie...