Start by marking “Glory River” as Want to Read:
Glory River

Glory River

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In the tradition of Louis L'Amour's Sackett series, the Underhill novels chronicle the dramatic saga of one man's life--a life that follows the days of the early American frontier,of the men and women who came together as friends, family, and enemies, and of the pioneers who pushed westward into the raging violence of the Indian wars.His name was Bushrod Underhill, a son o ...more
Published April 15th 1998 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published April 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Glory River, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glory River

Manushi
i think it is very nice book i have ever read
love
These types of books are my guilty pleasure. I love the time era on which this book was based. Cowboy and indian style. Now I need to read the remainder of the series.
Westerns4ever
The Glory River is well written, but more violent than I like. The body count is especially high, but if you don't mind such things then maybe you will like the book.
Kenneth Flusche
Best western I've read in a few years
Cameron Judd is the author of more than 30 novels written under his own name and pseudonyms and is an award-winning newspaperman.. He got his start in 1980, on a lark, and has referred to himself elsewhere as a sort of unintentional novelist. He lives near Greeneville, Tennessee, with his wife.
More about Cameron Judd...
The Overmountain Men (Tennessee Frontier Trilogy, #1) Boone: A Novel of an American Legend Crockett of Tennessee The Border Men (Tennessee Frontier Trilogy, #2) The Shadow Warriors (Mountain War, No 1)