How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  8 reviews
If you've got clutter, you're richer than you think! Whether you want to make some quick cash - or just like the idea of getting paid to declutter - this handy guide is for you. Learn what sells, where to sell it, and for how much...plus a whole lot more. Written by a leading organizing expert, How to Declutter and Make Money Now is jam-packed with practical advice, backed...more
Paperback, 1, 82 pages
Published April 9th 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about How to De-clutter and Make Money Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

Lacey
I received thi book in the Goodreads Giveaway and I am glad I won. Great information that will definitely help once I am ready to sell my books, CDs, movies, Etc. I recommend reading this book! It is chalk full of great information and the author explains all the different ways to declutter and how to make money on the side whether online or through other means.

Awesome book! Thanks Good Reads for giving this book to me in the giveaways and thanks Donna Smallin Kuper for writing an excellent tool...more
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone it is very easy to do thanks to Donna great explaination. For obvious reasons I wanted this book but need some help to get started. Thank you Donna for giving me a starting point. Definte must read.

I received this book free of charge from the Goodreads author and am not bound in anyway to give a postive recommendation.
Monique
Quick and easy read. Very informative with great ideas on how to make money with the items that are cluttering up your home. The step-by-step instructions on how to sale on eBay, amazon, & Craigslist are outstanding, The fact that I was able to download this for FREE was even better.
Ionia
I guess you could say this book is about decluttering in some round about kind of way. It doesn't actually talk much about decluttering. What it is filled with is useful information on how to sell and find a market for things that you no longer use or care for. I thought this author did a good job of offering ideas for how to make money on items you no longer want. This book has quite a few ideas on places where you might be able to sell your unwanted stuff and the different ways to do so. I fou...more
Kim
More about the best ways to make money on your clutter, rather than how to actually de-clutter - but that aside, there were some very helpful tidbits - even for this seasoned eBay/Craigslist/charity donating gal.
Kelly Decoteau
Becoming outdated but has a few good website recommendations.
Jen
Worth for the various sites she provides
Eva
Held some very helpful information.
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Angel
Angel added it
Aug 30, 2014
Mathew Brown
Mathew Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Marianne Stone
Marianne Stone marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Angie Hancock
Angie Hancock marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Carole Hurlbut
Carole Hurlbut marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Heidi Lueck
Heidi Lueck marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow
Jennifer Ludwig bollnow marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Donna Burton
Donna Burton marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Sep 16, 2014
Paulette Ransom
Paulette Ransom marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I am the author of 10 bestselling books on how to unclutter, organize, clean up and simplify your life, including my latest release How to Declutter and Make Money Now (currently available only on Kindle). I invite you to sign up for free organizing tips at www.unclutter.com delivered to your inbox.
More about Donna Smallin Kuper...
Organizing Plain & Simple: A Ready Reference Guide with Hundreds of Solutions to Your Everyday Clutter Challenges The One-Minute Organizer Plain & Simple: 500 Tips for Getting Your Life in Order Cleaning Plain & Simple: A ready reference guide with hundreds of sparkling solutions to your everyday cleaning challenges Unclutter Your Home: 7 Simple Steps, 700 Tips & Ideas Unclutter Your Mind: 500 Ways to Focus on What's Important