How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

How to De-clutter and Make Money Now

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  4 reviews
If you've got clutter, you're richer than you think! Whether you want to make some quick cash - or just like the idea of getting paid to declutter - this handy guide is for you. Learn what sells, where to sell it, and for how much...plus a whole lot more. Written by a leading organizing expert, How to Declutter and Make Money Now is jam-packed with practical advice, backed...more
Paperback, 1, 82 pages
Published April 9th 2012 by CreateSpace

Lacey
I received thi book in the Goodreads Giveaway and I am glad I won. Great information that will definitely help once I am ready to sell my books, CDs, movies, Etc. I recommend reading this book! It is chalk full of great information and the author explains all the different ways to declutter and how to make money on the side whether online or through other means.

Awesome book! Thanks Good Reads for giving this book to me in the giveaways and thanks Donna Smallin Kuper for writing an excellent tool...more
Kristina Franken
I highly recommend this book for anyone it is very easy to do thanks to Donna great explaination. For obvious reasons I wanted this book but need some help to get started. Thank you Donna for giving me a starting point. Definte must read.

I received this book free of charge from the Goodreads author and am not bound in anyway to give a postive recommendation.
Kelly Decoteau
Becoming outdated but has a few good website recommendations.
Jen
Worth for the various sites she provides
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Kate Tilton
Kate Tilton marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Kari
Kari marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Kickstand447
Kickstand447 is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2014
Jon H
Jon H marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2013
Sage
Sage added it
Sep 22, 2013
Cory
Cory is currently reading it
Jul 05, 2013
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Virginia Welch
Virginia Welch marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Suzanne Buchholtz
Suzanne Buchholtz marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Gma Adkinson
Gma Adkinson marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2012
Jean Flores
Jean Flores marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2012
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I am the author of 10 bestselling books on how to unclutter, organize, clean up and simplify your life, including my latest release How to Declutter and Make Money Now (currently available only on Kindle). I invite you to sign up for free organizing tips at www.unclutter.com delivered to your inbox.
More about Donna Smallin Kuper...
The One-Minute Organizer A to Z Storage Solutions: 500 Tips for Storing Every Item in Your Home How to De-clutter and Make Money Now: Turn Clutter Into Cash with The One-Minute Organizer (Organizing for Simple Living) Unclutter Your Home: 7 Simple Steps, 700 Tips & Ideas Secrets of Professional Organizers Volume 1: Experts Talk about Chronic Disorganization & Hoarding Get Organized Secrets of Professional Organizers Volumes 1-3: Experts Talk About Chronic Disorganization & Hoarding, Productivity & Life Balance, Decluttering, Organizing & Simplifying Life