Must-Read Teen Novel Sampler

Must-Read Teen Novel Sampler

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  161 ratings  ·  11 reviews
These books may be labeled "Teen," but don't judge a book by its category. No matter what your age, you'll love reading excerpts from these buzzed-about books: Delirium: The Special Edition by Lauren Oliver, Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad, Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard, The Selection by Kiera Cass, and Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley....more
Published May 8th 2012 by HarperTeen

To ask other readers questions about Must-Read Teen Novel Sampler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Must-Read Teen Novel Sampler

Drew Farinas
This is a collection of excerpts from great Young-Adult Novels. The collection includes:
Delirium - I've read this book already so I know how good it is.
Divergent - I read some nice reviews about it before but it didn't caught my interest but when I read the excerpt I wanted more of this book!
The Fame Game - I didn't like it that much. It was Chick-Lit-ty :)
Pretty Little Liars - This book is okay. I was expecting more though since I am watching the TV Series adaption of this book.
The Selection -...more
Shannon Stevenson
This is where I first found The Selection!!
Amy Torres
These include all the good details you want to now about I absolutely loved these teen novel selections

I loved that you could put all this detail into one good read sampler and the ONLY thing I do not like was when it said this is what you should expect from such and such story but besides that I would totally recommend this to someone else so that's my review .
Marielle
This book was awesomely amazing to read. I couldn't get through the book fast enough! Loved it
Myranda
Jul 30, 2014 Myranda marked it as to-read
I read divergent and delirium those were excellent books to
Lizzie
A quick and easy read which opened my eyes to books I was either unsure about or books I probably wouldn't have read before. I'll probably end up getting a copy of most of them, but still a few I'm on the fence about and would never admit to trying out LOL Still on the fence overall, but an enjoyable read nonetheless. 4 out of 5 stars for the ones I enjoyed reading... Delirium & Divergent were my favorites!
Liane Manso
I've only read Divergent before so this was a great way to get a feel for the other novels. Honestly there are only two others I would plan on reading (Delirium & Pretty Little Liars) but it was nice to sample the options.
I really like 3 of the samples, but the other three were just so whiney. I guess that is what happens with samples, some you like, some you don't.
Absbubbles
Read 4/6 of these books, all of which are fabulous. Delirium, Divergent, PLL, and The Selection, are all great reads. Be sure to pick them up!
Shirley
I liked 4/6 stories :)
I didn't like The Fame Game and Where I Belong
Riley
Jan 15, 2013 Riley added it
i like 4 out of the six books in here. really good for teens
Kalyani
Kalyani marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Pepper Smart
Pepper Smart marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
P1/1nikkim
P1/1nikkim marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Alissa White
Alissa White marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Eniola
Eniola added it
Sep 06, 2014
Cadee worlock
Cadee worlock marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Dharma
Dharma marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Clara Ellaine
Clara Ellaine marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Martine
Martine marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Jessica Hernandez
Jessica Hernandez marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Putriiokt
Putriiokt marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
  • Hunger for Dystopian: Sampler
  • PitchDark Presents the Dark Days of Supernatural Paranormal Romance Sampler
  • The Fierce Reads Anthology
  • Aaibhe-Shee Queen (Legend, #0.25)
  • Elder (Firstborn Trilogy, #3)
  • Border Lord's Bride
  • Me, Myself and I (Dark Reflections, #1)
  • Alienation (C.H.A.O.S., #2)
  • The Taker
  • Mind Café
  • His Island Bride (The Bride #4)
  • Fight to the Finish (The Specialists, #5)
  • Stealing Bases (Pretty Tough, #4)
  • Bell, Book, and Sandals
  • Warrior Cats Collection: The Darkest Hour, A Dangerous Path, Rising Storm, Forest Of Secrets, Fire And Ice (Warriors, #2-6)
  • Rocky Road
  • The Princess' Dragon Lord
  • Chocolate Covered Billionaire Navy SEAL
Lauren Oliver comes from a family of writers and so has always (mistakenly) believed that spending hours in front of the computer every day, mulling over the difference between “chortling” and “chuckling,” is normal. She has always been an avid reader.

She attended the University of Chicago, where she continued to be as impractical as possible by majoring in philosophy and literature. After colleg...more
More about Lauren Oliver...
Delirium (Delirium, #1) Before I Fall Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Requiem (Delirium, #3) Panic