Start by marking “One Direction: A Year with One Direction” as Want to Read:
One Direction: A Year with One Direction

One Direction: A Year with One Direction (One Direction Scrapbook)

4.76  ·  Rating Details ·  1,966 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
One Direction are the biggest band on the planet. Celebrate their story with this official guide crammed full of exclusive interviews and never-seen-before photos.
Published January 2nd 2013 by HarperCollins (first published August 1st 2012)

Dare to Dream by One DirectionOne Direction by One DirectionOne Direction A-Z by Sarah OliverOne Direction by Triumph BooksOne Direction by One Direction
Boys Boys Boys
5th out of 54 books — 151 voters
Cabin Fever by Jeff KinneyThe Ugly Truth by Jeff KinneyThe Last Straw by Jeff KinneyDog Days by Jeff KinneyRodrick Rules by Jeff Kinney
list of awesomeness
41st out of 248 books — 417 voters

More lists with this book...

Paula Towers
May 04, 2013 Paula Towers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I decided to read “One Direction: The Official Annual 2013” basically because I’m a die-hard fan of One Direction! Why would I not!? Plus, it’s always interesting to see how well biographies are written, as they’re obviously not written by the actual person/s and to be able to compare them with the actual person/s writing, like I can do with this, as One Direction have written an autobiography.

This book falls under the Wider Reading category “A diary, autobiography, or biography” on the Bingo-Bo
Marcie
Mar 24, 2013 Marcie rated it really liked it
One Direction is very popular among the teen set these days. The band has been everywhere from concerts to award shows, from television appearances to magazine covers. One Direction: A Year With One Direction takes a look at their lives from their beginning on X-Factor to where they are today. This book includes interviews with each member, articles such as how they feel about their fans, and their personal style.
This book is something that every One Direction fan will want to own. It's full of
Alessandra
Apr 13, 2015 Alessandra rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Directioners
I think only directioners or fans will really enjoy this book, because none-fans can gather nearly the same information over the internet (google). For directioners it is certainly a nice book. You've got the whole story about One Direction combined with lovely pictures of the lads. As a directioner myself I really liked to read the book and gain some new knowledge about the whole X Factore time and the time shortly after that, because I missed out on it when it happened.
Jaliesa
Feb 13, 2013 Jaliesa rated it it was amazing
I read a book called One Direction: A year with one direction. This book is about a boy band. The boys’ names are Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan. They started on Xfactor by themself and they all got eliminated. Then the judge named Simon said they could come back on the show as a group. That is how One direction became One Direction. There main conflict was that they thought they would not become big popstars.
My opinion about this book is that I loved it.
Doreen doffour
Jul 11, 2013 Doreen doffour rated it it was amazing
hey guys can I have nail Louis please some people are waiting for you they are scared and they can't wait to see you for real life can I ask nail and Louis something Ava Doreen Miranda Leila ebony Layla Eloise Sarah Mayana and Zoe we all want to have a date with to all and we want to marry you ''yes ''and nail said she want Miranda and Louis said she want Doreen so the other went away.
Kenya Bautista
Sep 19, 2013 Kenya Bautista rated it it was amazing
What can be more gorgeous than a group of these five boys? nothing can. Read this book if you really love One Direction and follow their journeys through life and during their life. Deserves 5-stars for sure.
Rian Hartness
Aug 11, 2014 Rian Hartness rated it it was amazing
One Direction is the boyband that keeps many alive, and is very VERY good at what they do. I could not be more proud of the boys. Anyway, of course the book is great! It's One Direction!
Dharshana Manoj
Mar 28, 2014 Dharshana Manoj rated it it was amazing
Lots of trivia, pictures, interviews, quizzes. All about one direction during their Up All Night days. Anything a fan girl could ever ask for. <3
JungBook
Apr 28, 2016 JungBook rated it it was ok
It was okay. I mean it wasn't REALLY a book, and I already knew everything in it. I would recommend it to a fan.
Emma
Mar 13, 2013 Emma added it
Shelves: emma-book
zayn is saxy
I Love zayn
ZAYN is nice
Skyblue
Jan 08, 2013 Skyblue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
how i can read this ??? please help me
Tess Roman
Feb 11, 2016 Tess Roman rated it it was amazing
Is it by The Real One Direction???
Salma
Ione direction!!!!!
Kim Heimbuch
Sep 24, 2013 Kim Heimbuch rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Avery, age 9
This book says it is an official One Direction book and features page after page of full color pictures and personal information about each of the band members. For only sixty pages, it is broken up into a lot of different categories. The first part of the book is like a “get to know” for each guy with all of their favorite things from music to clothes and their hair. It also has a full page colored photo of each one.
Read full review at http://www.musingwithcrayolakym.com
Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids
A must have for One Direction fans.

Reviewed on Mundie Kids for HC http://mundiekids.blogspot.com/2013/0...
Ruthie
Jun 04, 2013 Ruthie rated it it was amazing
OHMYLANTA ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One Direction
Tiffanie
Jul 18, 2013 Tiffanie rated it it was amazing
Very popular these days, it shows quite a bit of information though a lot of people already know it. It will be hard for them to get some new information that hard core fans don't already know
Caity
Caity rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Kate Horan
Kate Horan rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2013
Xx1234xx
Xx1234xx rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Yaya1elya
Yaya1elya rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2013
Angella
Angella rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
C-j Robb
C-j Robb rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2013
Angeli Acosta Bieber
Angeli Acosta Bieber rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2013
Meenakshi
Meenakshi rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2013
Josie Castro
Josie Castro rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
  • One Direction A-Z
  • One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful
  • One Dream, One Direction
  • One Direction: No Limits
  • One Direction: Straight to the Top!
  • 100% One Direction: The 100% Unofficial Biography
  • Harry Styles Annual 2013
  • Superstars! One Direction: Inside Their World
  • 1d: The One Direction Story. by Danny White
  • One Direction: The Ultimate Fan Book

One Direction Scrapbook (2 books)
  • One Direction: Behind the Scenes