Start by marking “Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past-Life Memories” as Want to Read:
Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past-Life Memories

Miracles Happen: The Transformational Healing Power of Past-Life Memories

4.2  ·  Rating Details ·  1,168 Ratings  ·  82 Reviews
In his revolutionary book Miracles Happen, Brian Weiss M.D., the New York Times bestselling author of Many Lives, Many Masters, examines the physical, emotional, and spiritual healing that is possible when you freely accept and embrace the reality of reincarnation. Trained as a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Weiss began to explore how reincarnation and past life regressi ...more
Published October 2nd 2012 by HarperOne (first published January 1st 2011)

Traci Slatton
Oct 09, 2012 Traci Slatton rated it it was amazing
Recently I met my beloved friend Gerda in Munich. Gerda is Bavarian; she and her husband Mark, a retired American army field officer, had offered to help me with research for the WW2 novel I'm working on.

Gerda is an extraordinary person: she's present and conscious with an open heart. Always. I've been her friend for seventeen years and I've never seen her falter. Amazing. When she gives me advice, I follow it. Just before I got on the S-bahn heading to the airport, she gave me homework. She not
Grumpus
Jul 02, 2014 Grumpus rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, spiritual
More inspirational, feel-good stories obtained through hypnotic regression about our journey as souls. From our current life to past lives and the time in between, everything is about experiencing and learning life lessons. They must be learned no matter how long it takes.

So, what is the meaning of life? (view spoiler)

The following sentence
Paulina Piña
Jan 02, 2013 Paulina Piña rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Only love is real! A wonderful book, a sweet reminder of our true nature and of the reason why we're here and now.
Victor Smith
Jan 24, 2014 Victor Smith rated it really liked it
Going Back to Go Forward

As an author who writes fiction that features reincarnation as a given and has done considerable research into the phenomenon in history and in the field, I thoroughly enjoyed Dr. Weiss's latest book Miracles Happen. I haven't studied his earlier works (intend to do so), which evidently present more of the nuts and bolts of his method of regression, but I got the general idea from the mix of testimonials and commentary that comprise this book.

His inclusion of portals othe
Ametista
Diversamente dai precedenti libri le esperienze vengono raccontate in prima persona da chi le ha sperimentate, al termine il dott. Weiss o la figlia commentano cercando di dare maggiore una comprensione di quanto letto. Inoltre le esperienze che leggiamo non si svolgono presso lo studio del dott. Weiss ma durante i suoi seminari, talvolta leggiamo anche di persone che hanno avuto regressioni spontanee sin dall'infanzia.

"Il karma non è un castigo, ma piuttosto l'occasione per evolvere."
Bárbara
Apr 21, 2016 Bárbara rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2016
Eu não dei 5 estrelas porque, apesar de ter amado esse livro, ele ainda não superou "Muitas vidas, Muitos mestres" pra mim, o que acho que, de verdade, nenhum livro será tão bom quanto o primeiro. E nenhum vai me fazer me sentir tão encantada.

Mas eu recomendo de coração esse livro pra todo mundo que se interessa em vidas passadas e terapia de regressão. É muito bom ver a espiritualidade sendo tratada do jeito que deveria: simples, direta, profunda e com muito amor.
M Pau
Oct 18, 2013 M Pau rated it it was amazing
I've read many of Brian Weiss works. This book is a few of his books put together beautifully to tell the endless stories of people who have found healing through past life regression. Inspiring!

Teilhard de Chardin stated: “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
Miguel
Sep 01, 2014 Miguel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: resenha-sqf

«nós não somos os nossos corpos, que são apenas os nossos lares temporários. Nós somos as almas, a avançar de vida em vida, a aprender a ter perceção da nossa verdadeira natureza espiritual aqui na Terra.» (pp. 75-76)
Manpreet
Feb 11, 2013 Manpreet rated it it was amazing
As Dr. Weiss says, there are no co-incidences. I never intended to read this book but it ended up at my home and before I knew it, I was reading it.
I had already read some of this books earlier and they had much impact on me. So I was pretty happy when this book landed in my lap.
The book doesn't start with the romanticism of 'Only Love is Real' but has the same mysticism we find in all his works.
The experiences start off in mild manner and get more and more intense as the book finishes.
I loved t
Sharang Limaye
Jan 30, 2014 Sharang Limaye rated it did not like it
This book is strictly for the believers. For anyone else, its gooey pap. Even if one were to take the author's word on reincarnation, what's the point in reading about person after person narrating his/her experiences about their past lives? The worst part is that the author doesn't supply any scientific basis to his observations. Its a tad disappointing considering he is a trained psychiatrist. The book is nothing more than a 350 page advertisement for Dr.Weiss' workshops. Avoidable.
Jan 10, 2014 Laura rated it really liked it
Fascinating account of the many people who underwent past life regression. What they learned from their past lives enabled them to make changes in their present lives. I liked that it was pointed out that not everyone can be regressed. Some spooky stuff about members in the audience picking up messages for others who were there.
Maite
Jan 06, 2013 Maite rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been a fan of Dr Weiss for 20 years, and this book is a compilation of many experiences during past life regression therapy of his students, patients. Very interesting.
Vicki
Feb 11, 2013 Vicki rated it liked it
I had read one of Dr. Weiss' books on reincarnation and loved it. This one wasn't as interesting to me. It felt like Dr. Weiss had gone too 'commercial.'
Karen Rivera
Jul 11, 2015 Karen Rivera rated it it was amazing
Another great book will read again and again true love never dies
Evelina
Jan 03, 2017 Evelina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Me gustó mucho este libro, debe ser el que más me gusta luego de "Muchas vidas...". Particularmente disfruté mucho cómo estaba organizado cada capítul0 y cómo se iban hilvanando las historias. En relación a esto último, considero que este libro tiene muchas más reflexiones y no sólo "experiencias" y ya: entiendo que es un libro con mucho conocimiento espiritual valiosísimo.
L
Oct 24, 2016 L rated it really liked it
Shelves: spiritual
A collection of past life stories from attendees of Weiss' Omega and one day workshops. Inspiring and heartwarming, you'll certainly find wisdom and comfort albeit a very Weiss way if you have read his other books. This us actually my favorite one so far because of its diversity.
Pam Lee
Jan 07, 2017 Pam Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave credence to the thoughts that had been traveling through my mind over the years. I was afraid to discuss them with anyone for fear

that they would think I was mentally ill. Reading this book gave me such peace and a realization of my true soul.
Marcy
Jan 06, 2013 Marcy rated it really liked it
I really liked this book, but not quite as much as some of Dr. Weiss' previous books ( my favorites are Many Lives, Many Masters and Same Soul, Many Bodies). The previous ones read more like stories, for the most part, while Miracles is a collection of many individuals' experiences.
Brian Weiss was a very scientific, traditionally trained psychotherapist. He had a patient named Catherine who changed everything he believed about life. When working with Catherine, they were uncovering traumatic ch
Shilpa
Another wonderful book from Dr. Brian Weiss that he has compiled along with his daughter Amy about Life and beyond.
Though I liked his previous books'Only love is real' and 'Many Lives many Masters' more than this one, but even this book makes you feel as peaceful as the others.
This has to be read slowly and probably in many sittings, savoured and understood with the love, depth and knowledge it talks about.

It has beautiful stories from those regressed by Dr.Weiss,a psychologist and regression th
Marie
Feb 09, 2015 Marie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Yet another work form Dr. Weiss that changed my perception on life and the paths we choose to live. How to put it into words? The way this book changed me inside is just too strong and wonderful to explain. All I can say is that I will never be the same, and will never see reality as only what it seems to be.

The many personal experiences gathered in this book make a delightful portfolio of magical inspiration. The stories made me really come to appreciate the present and the life that I now lea
Payal Rana
Jul 25, 2014 Payal Rana rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Book. A life changing and must read book.
Dr. Brian Weiss is a pioneering physician who has introduced the healing power of past life memories into modern medicine. This interesting book is packed with case studies of people who have benefited enormously from Dr. Weiss’s techniques. This has to be read slowly to be savored and understood with the love, depth and knowledge it talks about. In the book Dr. Weiss talks about the many people who underwent past life regression. What they lea
Payal Bhatia
Jan 04, 2014 Payal Bhatia rated it really liked it
Prior to "Miracles Happen" I have read two other books written by Dr. Brian Weiss namely Many lives Many masters and only love is real. This one is my most favourite out of the lot. Loved the letter format of the book that touches upon and elaborates on peoples experiences and their healing through past life regressions. After every letter there is a reflection on it by Dr. Brian Weiss. This gives immense scope of learning for the reader. The book talks about various topics like healing from phy ...more
Tina
Jul 12, 2014 Tina rated it it was ok

LIBRO 36
AUTOR: BRIAN WEISS
NACIONALIDAD: NORTEAMERICANA
CONTEMPORANEO

No es el primer libro que leo del renombrado psiquiatra Weiss, especialista en el estudio de la vida después de la muerte y en las vidas pasadas, reencarnación, etc. Este libro habla principalmente de las regresiones que practica a centenares de personas a vidas pasadas, para así entender mejor sus enfermedades presentes y curarse definitivamente.
Sus primeros libros me parecieron amenos, sin embargo este me pareció denso, recelo
Inspiring Energy
I have been fan of Brian Weiss since I read his 1st book (one soul, many bodies), and I read most of his book since then. This particular book is compilation of PLR therapies of his students, which was bit repetitive for me and I found the book too long with 342 pages, which could have been easily 200 pages or less. I liked most the experiences written which was beyond the earth and before the creation of humans. That was something new concept for me to rationalize. But overall Brian Weiss books ...more
Judith
May 29, 2014 Judith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have always been intrigued by Brian Weiss' books about past life regression and have read all of them. This latest book has again inspired me to seek an opportunity to participate in one of his workshops. They always reconfirm my belief that we all have incredible energy that cannot be destroyed when we die. We have all lived many lives; We are currently the composite of all of our previous lives. I reminded of the quote: "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual ...more
Deborah
Aug 17, 2015 Deborah rated it it was amazing
Brian Weiss books are hard to put down;
they truly can be read all night. Your perceptions of life and death are challenged as you read about and how they can be used for healing. things are not always as they seem, as a matter of fact, they are usually quite different than they really seem. Karma, reincarnation, and the tragedy of death are all looked at much differently after you read these books.
Iroquois
I feel like my brain has been stretched by this guy's books lol! After reading a few chapters I felt like I had to stop just to process all the new concepts and paradigms introduced. But I love it, and feel like I need to try this type of therapy:)

Anyone interested in the idea of reincarnation and spirituality should read this. And even if you're not, you should read it just so you can ponder some fascinating new theories on life, purpose, and love.
Frances Rebello
Jul 25, 2016 Frances Rebello rated it it was amazing
The experiences with past life regression mentioned in this book are heartwarming and gives you goosebumps in a nice sort of way. It's uncanny how many stories I was able to relate with, in terms of the lessons each imbibed through their experience. Even if one doesn't believe in past lives, I think we can learn such invaluable truths about relationships, living life to the fullest, being the best version of ourselves that is possible in the one life we have right now!
Marcella R. Zappia
Beautiful stories that heal

This book is so beautifully written and interspersed with many people's experiences of past lives through regressions. These stories, mixed with Dr. Weiss' explanations, truly gave me a peaceful sense that we are here to learn and experience and transitioning is not to be feared. The descriptions are of a beautiful, peaceful experience full of love. It was such a quick read as are all of Dr. Weiss' books.
Kjohnson
Nov 28, 2016 Kjohnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book and I just bought two copies for friends as gifts. I was very skeptical of the ability to recall past lives but this book has very detailed accounts; the majority of which are validated in one way or another. I enjoyed reading all of the stories and was surprised by the healing power of past life regression therapy. This book also gave me strong validation of the bond and love I have for my spouse, my soulmate.
  • Mahavira: The Hero of Nonviolence
  • Memories of the Afterlife: Life Between Lives Stories of Personal Transformation
  • Spiritual Partnership: The Journey to Authentic Power
  • Astrology for the Soul
  • Light Is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul's Callings and Working Your Light
  • The Energies of Love: Using Energy Medicine to Keep Your Relationship Thriving
  • Three Essays on Universal Law: The Laws of Karma, Will, and Love
  • Outrageous Openness: Letting the Divine Take the Lead
  • Ick! Yuck! Eew!: Our Gross American History
  • The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need
  • Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition: A Guide for Couples
  • Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
  • Illuminated Prayers
  • E-Cubed: Nine More Energy Experiments That Prove Manifesting Magic and Miracles Is Your Full-Time Gig
  • The Survival of the Soul
  • Living the Wisdom of the Tao: The Complete Tao Te Ching and Affirmations. Wayne Dyer
  • Older, Faster, Stronger: One runner's quest to find out how women are running into their 50s, 60s and beyond, and what that can teach us all about living younger, longer
  • Switch On: Reconnect your heart. Rewire your brain. Remix your world.
72099
As a traditional psychotherapist, Dr. Brian Weiss was astonished and skeptical when one of his patients began recalling past-life traumas that seemed to hold the key to her recurring nightmares and anxiety attacks. His skepticism was eroded, however, when she began to channel messages from "the space between lives," which contained remarkable revelations about Dr. Weiss's family and his dead son. ...more
More about Brian L. Weiss...

“To see and appreciate the soul of others with whom you are in a relationship is a higher state of awareness. To see only their outer characteristics provides a limited and incomplete perspective. Their current personality, just like their current physical body, is a temporary manifestation. They have had many bodies and many personalities but only one enduring soul, only one continuous spiritual essence. See this essence and you will see the real person.” 22 likes
“People do not need saving. People need love, support, and encouragement that they can withstand any trials and will always come out stronger, wiser, and more compassionate. I cannot shelter anyone from the storms of life, or they will never grow, learn, and expand.” 14 likes