Start by marking “Here Come the Black Helicopters!: Exposing the Liberal Plan for Global Government” as Want to Read:

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Dick Morris and Eileen McGann detail the liberal plan to remove decision-making power from the U.S. government and vest it in the United Nations, establishing a one-world government that would sublimate America's national interests, subsume our democratic values, and subvert the power and sovereignty of our national government.
Published October 9th 2012 by Broadside Books

To ask other readers questions about Here Come the Black Helicopters!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here Come the Black Helicopters!

Robert
Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder and many more. There are plenty of turds floating in the toilet folks and it is high time to flush the toilet and start over. Read this book and understand that the America that so many have shed their blood for will no longer be if those currently in power have their way. And here is one more for you. Obama has ordered 44 U.N. overseers here in America to keep watch over the election process that is coming up. As if we are some corrupt despot nation that cannot gover ...more
Mike (the Paladin)
I went back to college when I was 30 (1982) and got a technology degree. After that I spent 25 years as a commercial refrigeration and Air Conditioning tech. A few years into my career the Toronto Accords were agreed upon.

I had to get a federal license to handle, work with or even transport refrigerants. I had to purchase a new "reclaim machine ($1500) which was promptly stolen from my work vehicle along with almost all my other tools. (I found that, amazingly no insurance either from home or wo
Judi
I give this book 4 stars because of its importance in revealing how the UN has designs on American sovereignty. In area after area they would like to strip the U.S. of our precious constitutional freedoms. This is not a "conspiracy theory" book but a carefully researched expose of how various UN agencies would like international law to trump the American constitution and laws. The book is not a piece of great writing, but it is eye-opening and merits a careful read.
Brittney Bramlett
Ironically, there was a helicopter flying over my neighborhood the entire time I read this...

So Dick Morris is pretty right winged and brings up a lot of scary points. I don't know how much of this is valid, but the majority of his book emphasizes that the rest of the world just ins't prepared to have an equal vote to Americans. Valid. I don't know how someone could call themselves an American if they think that our elected officials SHOULD have the same vote as a country who does not allow thei
Rob Clifford
Morris exposes the rampant corruption in the UN and reasonably questions the why the US government would consider surrendering sovereignty to this corrupt global governing body. A must read for anyone who does not realize the dangers of dealing with the UN.
Marianne
Another excellent book by Dick Morris and Ellen Gann wherein they address the issue of the power grab by the United Nations to submit the United States to a global government. Some of the treaties they discuss in detail are LOST, ATT, the international internet proposal, Kyoto, etc., etc. A must read for anyone who is concerned with maintaining our free markets and individual liberty vs the attempt to erode our sovereignty by the network of UN treaties, codes, and other guidelines.
John
Don't pick it up if you don't want to hear the hard truths of what the current administration is doing to our role and especially our power in the world. Reader beware it does not cast a very favorable light on our current status in the world and how the Obama administration is trying with all their energy to lessen our role. The question they fail to answer is who takes our place and why are we so willing to take a back seat in the U.N. and the high seas.
Jessica
Info that should be widely reported -- we as citizens need to know the truth about what is happening to our country. Particularly found the stats about the dismal outcomes of monetary foreign aid interesting -- again info that should be used and examined in order to find effective ways of helping those in need instead of throwing good money after bad. Low star rating b/c it's (not surprisingly) dry material that I found a bit tedious.
Steven Gilchrist
If you want to learn about Obama & Hillary supporting utter ridiculous policies & treaties in the UN this is the book for you. I have read most of Morris's books and honestly found this one to be my least favorite. It is a quick read and there is a lot of information in it, but the "low information voters" who need to read it won't.
Terry
Morris makes a very interesting case against the globalists agenda and how it is insidiously eroding the very foundation of freedom in the US. The left's continual pressure in this direction just feeds the corruption around the world and the hardships that it inflicts. It is a very worthwhile read.
David Pfeiffer
Very revealing book on the UN's goal of world governance. Not a good thing for the US and we should not have them dictating our best interests.
Richard L.
EXCELLENT book... a Must read for every American especially if you have children!
Nancy Milstone
Interesting, but not surprising.
PWRL
Apr 08, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Ronald Cox
Ronald Cox marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Steve Pemberton
Steve Pemberton marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
John Jason Fallows
John Jason Fallows is currently reading it
Aug 24, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Nanette
Nanette marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Dave added it
Jun 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Prepared for the Worst: Selected Essays and Minority Reports
  • The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists
  • The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama's War on the Republic
  • This Is Herman Cain!: My Journey to the White House
  • In Front of Your Nose: 1945-1950 (The Collected Essays, Journalism & Letters, Vol. 4)
  • Powers and Prospects: Reflections on Human Nature & the Social Order
  • Bullies
  • The Black History of the White House
  • The Shadow Elite: The New Agents of Power and Influence Who Are Undermining Government, Free Enterprise, and Democracy
  • Kill the Messenger: How the CIA's Crack-Cocaine Controversy Destroyed Journalist Gary Webb
  • Cowards: What Politicians, Radicals, and the Media Refuse to Say
  • Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put it in the White House & What Their Influence Means for America
  • Keeping the Republic: Saving America by Trusting Americans
  • Indivisible: Restoring Faith, Family, and Freedom Before It's Too Late
  • Demonic: How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America
  • They Dare to Speak Out: People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby
  • The Straight State: Sexuality and Citizenship in Twentieth-Century America
  • Open Secrets: WikiLeaks, War and American Diplomacy
Dick Morris, the President of Vote.com, was President Clinton's chief strategist and advisor in the 1996 campaign. He has handled the campaigns of a large number of American politicians including Trent Lott, William Weld, Pete Wilson and a whole lot of others. He's now a commentator on the Fox News Channel and writes a weekly column in the New York Post. He has written four recent books: Behind th ...more
More about Dick Morris...
Fleeced: How Barack Obama, Media Mockery of Terrorist Threats, Liberals Who Want to Kill Talk Radio, the Do-Nothing Congress, Companies That Help Iran, and Washington Lobbyists for Foreign Governments Are Scamming Us...and What to Do About It Catastrophe Outrage: How Liberals, Congress, Unions, Drug Companies, Big Oil, Banks, Lobbyists, Corporations, the United Nations, the World Bank, the INS, the TSA, and the Democratic Party Are Ripping Rewriting History Because He Could