Start by marking “Here Come the Black Helicopters!: Exposing the Liberal Plan for Global Government” as Want to Read:

When it comes to spotting political abuses and covert conspiracies designed to strip Americans of their rights and freedoms, no one is more vigilant than #1 New York Times bestselling authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann (Screwed!, Revolt!, Fleeced, Outrage). In their latest call-to-arms, Here Come the Black Helicopters!, Morris and McGann expose the most potent threat t ...more
Published October 9th 2012 by Broadside Books

To ask other readers questions about Here Come the Black Helicopters!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Here Come the Black Helicopters!

Robert
Oct 23, 2012 Robert rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder and many more. There are plenty of turds floating in the toilet folks and it is high time to flush the toilet and start over. Read this book and understand that the America that so many have shed their blood for will no longer be if those currently in power have their way. And here is one more for you. Obama has ordered 44 U.N. overseers here in America to keep watch over the election process that is coming up. As if we are some corrupt despot nation that cannot gover ...more
Mike (the Paladin)
Nov 15, 2012 Mike (the Paladin) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: political
I went back to college when I was 30 (1982) and got a technology degree. After that I spent 25 years as a commercial refrigeration and Air Conditioning tech. A few years into my career the Toronto Accords were agreed upon.

I had to get a federal license to handle, work with or even transport refrigerants. I had to purchase a new "reclaim machine ($1500) which was promptly stolen from my work vehicle along with almost all my other tools. (I found that, amazingly no insurance either from home or wo
Judi
Oct 13, 2012 Judi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give this book 4 stars because of its importance in revealing how the UN has designs on American sovereignty. In area after area they would like to strip the U.S. of our precious constitutional freedoms. This is not a "conspiracy theory" book but a carefully researched expose of how various UN agencies would like international law to trump the American constitution and laws. The book is not a piece of great writing, but it is eye-opening and merits a careful read.
Alex
Dec 18, 2014 Alex rated it liked it
This is one of those books that I personally like to read because it gives me a perspective that I don't particularly view. At times it was tough for me to push past because I kept thinking this guy is so anti globalization/UN which at times is an opposite view of mine. With that said, he brings up strong arguments that support the books claims. The reason I didn't give it a 5 out of 5 is that I felt the book itself was being a bit repetitive and that overall while it opened my frame of thought, ...more
Brittney Bramlett
Feb 04, 2013 Brittney Bramlett rated it liked it
Ironically, there was a helicopter flying over my neighborhood the entire time I read this...

So Dick Morris is pretty right winged and brings up a lot of scary points. I don't know how much of this is valid, but the majority of his book emphasizes that the rest of the world just ins't prepared to have an equal vote to Americans. Valid. I don't know how someone could call themselves an American if they think that our elected officials SHOULD have the same vote as a country who does not allow thei
John
Jan 11, 2013 John rated it liked it
Don't pick it up if you don't want to hear the hard truths of what the current administration is doing to our role and especially our power in the world. Reader beware it does not cast a very favorable light on our current status in the world and how the Obama administration is trying with all their energy to lessen our role. The question they fail to answer is who takes our place and why are we so willing to take a back seat in the U.N. and the high seas.
Stacy
Jan 19, 2016 Stacy rated it liked it
An interesting read, though it can be a little difficult to follow. It is very apparent that this book was rushed to press in order to meet timeliness. There are typos that should have been more carefully proofed out. I am also suspect of two-page chapters that are trying to cover such intense issues. What is being left out? Also, there are claims in the book that would benefit from a citation or substantiation. I would give it 2 1/2 stars, if that were an option.
Jessica
Jun 02, 2013 Jessica rated it it was ok
Info that should be widely reported -- we as citizens need to know the truth about what is happening to our country. Particularly found the stats about the dismal outcomes of monetary foreign aid interesting -- again info that should be used and examined in order to find effective ways of helping those in need instead of throwing good money after bad. Low star rating b/c it's (not surprisingly) dry material that I found a bit tedious.
Marianne
Jan 25, 2013 Marianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another excellent book by Dick Morris and Ellen Gann wherein they address the issue of the power grab by the United Nations to submit the United States to a global government. Some of the treaties they discuss in detail are LOST, ATT, the international internet proposal, Kyoto, etc., etc. A must read for anyone who is concerned with maintaining our free markets and individual liberty vs the attempt to erode our sovereignty by the network of UN treaties, codes, and other guidelines.
Steven Gilchrist
May 03, 2013 Steven Gilchrist rated it liked it
If you want to learn about Obama & Hillary supporting utter ridiculous policies & treaties in the UN this is the book for you. I have read most of Morris's books and honestly found this one to be my least favorite. It is a quick read and there is a lot of information in it, but the "low information voters" who need to read it won't.
Fredrick Danysh
The authors contend that the United State is losing its national sovereignty to the United Nations. They contend that there is a movement toward a world government and that American politicians are destroying the U.S. Constitution and the rights of American citizens through international treaties. Regardless of one's political beliefs, this is a thoughtful read on world affairs.
Rob Clifford
May 06, 2014 Rob Clifford rated it it was amazing
Morris exposes the rampant corruption in the UN and reasonably questions the why the US government would consider surrendering sovereignty to this corrupt global governing body. A must read for anyone who does not realize the dangers of dealing with the UN.
Terry
Jan 21, 2014 Terry rated it really liked it
Morris makes a very interesting case against the globalists agenda and how it is insidiously eroding the very foundation of freedom in the US. The left's continual pressure in this direction just feeds the corruption around the world and the hardships that it inflicts. It is a very worthwhile read.
PWRL
Apr 08, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Nancy Milstone
Oct 30, 2013 Nancy Milstone rated it really liked it
Interesting, but not surprising.
Richard L.
Oct 10, 2012 Richard L. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: governmental
EXCELLENT book... a Must read for every American especially if you have children!
chris roeder
May 20, 2015 chris roeder rated it really liked it
Great book everyone should listen to it tells you about the dangers of the colectist leg and the democrats in this country
David
Jan 09, 2013 David rated it really liked it
Very revealing book on the UN's goal of world governance. Not a good thing for the US and we should not have them dictating our best interests.
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2012
Kate Younger
Kate Younger rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2013
Clay
Clay rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2014
Greg Leitz
Greg Leitz rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Don
Don rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Charles Russo
Charles Russo rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Sankarshan
Sankarshan rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2012
Leila
Leila rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2012
Brent Fritchie
Brent Fritchie rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Auden
Auden rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2013
Sarah rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Carmine
Carmine rated it liked it
Aug 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Manchurian President: Barack Obama's Ties to Communists, Socialists and Other Anti-American Extremists
  • Prepared for the Worst: Selected Essays and Minority Reports
  • This Is Herman Cain!: My Journey to the White House
  • The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama's War on the Republic
  • In Front of Your Nose: 1945-1950 (The Collected Essays, Journalism & Letters, Vol. 4)
  • Cowards: What Politicians, Radicals, and the Media Refuse to Say
  • The Shadow of Blooming Grove: Warren G. Harding in His Times
  • Is Democracy Possible Here?: Principles for a New Political Debate
  • The Terrorist Next Door: How the Government Is Deceiving You about the Islamist Threat
  • Common Nonsense: Glenn Beck and the Triumph of Ignorance
  • Rethinking Camelot: JFK, the Vietnam War and US Political Culture
  • Hopeless: Barack Obama and the Politics of Illusion
  • The Obamians: How a Band of Newcomers Redefined American Power
  • Lincoln: A Very Short Introduction
  • Black Ops: The Rise of Special Forces in the CIA, the SAS, and Mossad
  • Keeping the Republic: Saving America by Trusting Americans
  • A Colossal Wreck: A Road Trip Through Political Scandal, Corruption and American Culture
  • Pitchforks and Torches: The Worst of the Worst, from Beck, Bill, and Bush to Palin and Other Posturing Republicans
Dick Morris, the President of Vote.com, was President Clinton's chief strategist and advisor in the 1996 campaign. He has handled the campaigns of a large number of American politicians including Trent Lott, William Weld, Pete Wilson and a whole lot of others. He's now a commentator on the Fox News Channel and writes a weekly column in the New York Post. He has written four recent books: Behind th ...more
More about Dick Morris...