Start by marking “Star Wanderers: Fidelity (Star Wanderers, #2)” as Want to Read:
Star Wanderers: Fidelity (Star Wanderers, #2)

Star Wanderers: Fidelity (Star Wanderers #2)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Is fidelity worth the price of freedom? Can love take root beyond the stars?

Oriana Station: a bustling frontier settlement between the Outworlds and the Coreward Stars. A popular port-of-call for free traders and independent starfarers alike—and the latest target in the aggressively expansionist plans of the Gaian Empire.

Life was simple for Jeremiah and Noemi before they a
70 pages
Published August 2012

To ask other readers questions about Star Wanderers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wanderers

Tammie
This is the second book in a series a novelettes. There are 8 total, but the first 4 are the main story while books 5-8 are alternate points of view that tie into the main story. I chose to review books 1-4 together since they are rather serialized. I have not read books 5-8 yet, but will probably get to those later.

I found this series quite enjoyable. The main character Jeremiah was very likeable and in my opinion, in some ways kind of a fresh perspective on a male character. The way his charac
Beth
I liked the first one better than this one. This was just too short. And I agree with other reviewers that the language barrier should not have been so hard to overcome. Still, I like this author, the space theme, and the way he deals with the issues and choices of his characters.
Cc April
Another book in Joe Vasick's Star Wanderer series. "Is fidelity worth the price of freedom?" and "Can love take root beyond the stars"? These tag lines basically say it all. Follow Jeremiah and Noemi as they try to find these answers out!
Benjamin
A great story about a man deciding what sacrifices he will make for love in a society that is rapidly becoming less and less friendly towards him and his wife. It's an interesting take on sci-fi as it shows what happens to the common people as galactic power shifts.
Spiro
Not bad, but getting into family drama and not much in the way of space adventure. I see it becoming a soap opera in space, and while it's fairly well written, not my thing.

If you like character drama in short episodic form, then you'll like this.
James
James marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Terry Martin
Terry Martin marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Mark Grisham
Mark Grisham is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Klcobb
Klcobb marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Maria Nairne
Maria Nairne marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
When Joe Vasicek was seven years old, he saw Star Wars and instantly fell in love with Science Fiction & Fantasy. A year later, when he read A Wrinkle in Time and The Neverending Story, he knew he was destined to be a writer.

As a young man, he spent several years as a global nomad, criss-crossing the United States and trekking across the mountains of the Caucasus, the shores of the Mediterrane
More about Joe Vasicek...

Star Wanderers (8 books)
  • Star Wanderers: Outworlder (Star Wanderers, #1)
  • Star Wanderers: Sacrifice (Part III)
  • Star Wanderers: Homeworld (Part IV)
  • Star Wanderers: Dreamweaver (Star Wanderers, #5)
  • Star Wanderers: Benefactor (Star Wanderers, #6)
  • Star Wanderers: Reproach (Part VII)
  • Star Wanderers: Deliverance (Star Wanderers, #8)
Star Wanderers: Outworlder (Star Wanderers, #1) Memoirs of a Snowflake Brothers in Exile (Sons of the Starfarers, #1) Genesis Earth The Jeremiah Chronicles (Star Wanderers, #1-4)