Start by marking “Grave Visions (Alex Craft, #4)” as Want to Read:
Grave Visions (Alex Craft, #4)

Grave Visions (Alex Craft #4)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  596 ratings  ·  46 reviews
Grave Visions by Kalayna Price is the much-anticipated fourth installment in the kick-ass urban fantasy series about Alex Craft, a grave witch who can communicate with the dead.

If you want to hear voices from the dead in Nekros City, you call Alex Craft. She's a Grave Witch with reasonable rates and extraordinary powers, who specializes in revealing the secrets of the dea
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Expected publication: March 26th 2015 by Roc

To ask other readers questions about Grave Visions, please sign up.

Marsha It's been so long since the last book, I forgot what the series is about (Lol). I'm not sure I want to read this and then have to wait another two…moreIt's been so long since the last book, I forgot what the series is about (Lol). I'm not sure I want to read this and then have to wait another two years for book five!(less)
Winter by Marissa MeyerLady Midnight by Cassandra ClareThe Ruby Circle by Richelle MeadEnd of Days by Susan EeThe Heir by Kiera Cass
The "Can't Wait" Books of 2015
72nd out of 732 books — 3,423 voters
The Winds of Winter by George R.R. MartinThe Seeker by Stephenie MeyerDoors of Stone by Patrick RothfussThe Soul by Stephenie MeyerA Dream of Spring by George R.R. Martin
Hurry Up and Release It!!!
24th out of 368 books — 4,901 voters

More lists with this book...

Ivie
Don't you just hate it when you're on a roll with a series and then you find out you have to wait SO LONG to get the next book????

PS: Death kicks Faerie ass!!!!!

Just heard that the release has been cancelled yet AGAIN...

Waiting on it be like....
bored

So now i have to conclude..
gave a fuck once
Soha
Jul 19, 2013 Soha marked it as to-read
Daaammmit. Now I've gotta wait a month for this to come out and I'm almost done with the third one. I neeeed this. NEED IT. NEED.

Give it to me

I hate it when I'm reading an awesome series and I have to wait for the next book to come out. Its pure torture.

P.S: If Death & Alex don't get together in this book I will have a rage induced hemorrhage.
Oh and Falin?

I still don't like you.
Erica
I am rooting for Death. I really hope she would end up with him. Their sacrifices are really sweet. I wish its August tomorrow.
Courtney
I need me some Death. He is sooo amazing I like him way better than fairy boy ;)
Michelle Forcier
Feb 28, 2014 Michelle Forcier marked it as to-read
Hi All. If you check the author's blog she has been dealing with some personal issues. It is obviously someting very major and something she does not want to disclose and I don't blame her. Due to the fact she put this out there people please stop being so angry. I am dying to read this next book as well but am willing to wait because the author obviously has something very serious going on and I think we can all agree we want her to come throught what ever it is happy and healthy and ready to ...more
Cristina Buzoianu
Whyyyyy! Why did they postpone it??? I was so waiting to read it! And it only had less than 10 days left! :((( And for three months??? That's not fair!

UPDATE 10.23.2013: I see that it's been delayed again. Next summer?! *cries*. I want more Falin now!!! And I was so excited because I thought I'd see him more in this book! I so missed him in the third. Is there someone else who likes him more than Death?

UPDATE 05.17.2014: It was scheduled for July 2014 and now it's March 2015. Maybe my children w
Tori [Bottles of Summer]
Aug 22, 2012 Tori [Bottles of Summer] marked it as to-read
Oh my goodness, I can't wait! I miss Death's character already :(
Elizabeth
Why did they have to change the publication date? Or did I just imagine it to be August 6th? I got so excited today because i remembered that it SHOULD HAVE BEEN out by now and now having to have read the publication update? I hate the world.

Am I the only one on this sight who like Falin better than Death? I know he tricked Alex into drink fairy food but he only did that so he could tell Alex to stay away from him because he loves her to much to seriously hurt her. Death is just ARGH! Can't any
Nusejka
Jun 01, 2014 Nusejka marked it as to-read
Seriously? 2015 March? C'mon! It's just rude now... I preordered it almost a year ago! Why don't we just put a far enough date on it, do we really have to change it every 3 or 4 months? Every time I feel happy that it will be finally published I have to realize that they postpone it again...
(I get that KP has some problems, I really do, but please then postpone it to 2020 or something because it's still better to get it earlier than postponing in every few months.)

----
Dafuck? November 30th??? W
Isabel
Aug 09, 2013 Isabel marked it as to-read
Which one is it then? November 2013, March'14 or July'14?? Does anyone know? Where are y'all getting the info? This is so frustrating.... TEAM FALIN ALL THE WAY!! (Although I love Death, too)
Meigan
Apr 15, 2014 Meigan marked it as to-read-not-yet-released
Holy Moses. I'm going to have to re-read the entire series before this comes out (if it ever does). It's been a long wait. And we're still waiting.

Update - according to Amazon, new release date is March 26, 2015.
Tiffany
Feb 22, 2013 Tiffany marked it as to-read
AUGUST...AUGUST!!! THATS JUST WRONG.
Britt
Aug 02, 2013 Britt marked it as to-read
Is it just me or has anyone else notice this book as disappeared off the face of the earth? Not on Amazon not on Barnes & Noble. & I have yet to read it. What is going on???
Katie Edmonds
Jun 17, 2014 Katie Edmonds marked it as to-read
It's too bad that the author keeps pushing back release dates for books. I understand it is a stressful process and I personally can't imagine the pressure to create something under any kind of time constraints but this is not cool for a book in a series. Push back a stand alone book all you want but it's no fun to be drawn into a series and then strung along. And third blood is definitely an example of that.
Jessica Osbin
Aug 06, 2013 Jessica Osbin marked it as to-read
I love this series but I am becoming very upset with release dates bring pushed back over and over. I feel like I need to scrap this author and move on. I have been waiting for over a year for book 4 all I can say is disappointed.:(
Marisa
Update July 2014: And the release date changed again... March 2015?? Now I just want to scream...... Honestely? I'm starting to get really pissed!

July 2014???? Seriously.... This date changing is getting on my nerve...
Blu
August? No!!!! I can not wait that long!
James Crutchley
We'll after this latest update pushing back publication of this book by another year it looks like I will be removing this book from my to do list as it looks like the author is unlikely to publish a book again. Hope she gets her life in order and deals with her problems. Marked book as 1 star and will be removing author from my follow list as well. good luck and hope you publish some time within the next couple of years. Really pissed off and not liking that you have failed to meet publishing d ...more
Frédérique Fontaine
WHYYY????WHYYYYYYYYY??? All your fans have been waiting for a YEAR! an ENTIRE YEAR for this book =( =( Ive been reading your books since the beginning and now you are killing me =( arggg 2014???? tell me its not for a marketing reason...PLEASE

and I will tell one thing to all the Death's Fans: Falin Andrews IS SEXIER, COOLER AND BRING THE SWAG TO THE TABLE!!!!! Did you ALL FORGET the torrid sex scene??? The heat was coming out of the book!! COME ON GUYS!! He is intense and passionate so perfect f
Heather (hungrycookiemonster)
According to amazon, Grave Visions will be released on December 31, 2099 . Even amazon knows the truth.

At least chapter one has been released. Not that I could enjoy it since I forgot who is who.

Linda
great book great author I like this author and the way she writes. Her stories are well thought out and written. good paranormal stories.
Summia Jouhar
May 28, 2014 Summia Jouhar marked it as to-read
ok! so I think this book has been pushed far back enough already.. I mean wtf!! how long do we have to wait!! this is unfair!!
Stephanie
Aug 09, 2013 Stephanie marked it as to-read
I am sad this book didn't come out on time! I have been waiting since book 3 released last year! I am rooting for Falin!
Christina
May 31, 2014 Christina marked it as to-read-2015
ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!?!? Pushed back yet AGAIN 2015!!! Sooooo not happy about this, Price get your shit together!
Naoms
Oct 16, 2014 Naoms marked it as to-read
Penguin just told me that this hasn't been scheduled yet...anyone know whats happening?
Alexandria
May 20, 2014 Alexandria marked it as to-read
Why the hell has this book had so many postponements? Grrrrr....so angry.
Alicia Stanaway (Farman)
2015! WTF!
Tell me this is wrong, I can't wait that long.
Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews
Jun 17, 2014 Shelley aka Gizmo's Reviews marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015-release
Expected publication: March 26th 2015 by Roc
Dravane Clarke
It's obvious this author does not value her fans. She has us waiting so long until hell freezes over to treat us to the fourth book in this great series. Alex Craft is a great protagonist that i instantly felt a connection to. Miss Craft please hurry up, what your doing is pure torture. if i have to wait another year I'll freak the freak out.
  • Untitled (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • A Red Rose Chain (October Daye, #9)
  • Reap the Wind (Cassandra Palmer, #7)
  • Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Vengeance of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #7)
  • Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires, #11)
  • Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega, #4)
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
  • Untitled (Guild Hunter, #8)
  • Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)
  • Dark Heir (Jane Yellowrock, #9)
  • Dreamwalker (Stormwalker, #5)
  • Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13)
  • The Dragon Conspiracy (SPI Files, #2)
  • Midnight's Kiss (Elder Races, #8)
  • Edged Blade (Colbana Files, #4)
  • A Secret to Die For (Secret McQueen #8)
USA Today Bestselling author Kalayna Price writes the Alex Craft Novels, a new dark urban fantasy series from Roc, and the Novels of Haven from Bell Bridge Books. Her works have been translated into several languages and are available (or have been contracted for release) in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Poland, Russia, and Germany. Kalayna draws her ideas from the world around her, ...more
More about Kalayna Price...
Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) Grave Dance (Alex Craft, #2) Grave Memory (Alex Craft, #3) Once Bitten (Haven, #1) Twice Dead (Haven, #2)