Start by marking “Hummus On Rye (Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat #3)” as Want to Read:
Hummus On Rye (Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat #3)

Hummus On Rye (Real Werewolves Don’t Eat Meat #3)

A six-year-old human child, who recently moved with his single father to the heart of the Boston North Pack's territory, is missing, and Tobias Rogan has been framed for kidnapping the boy. Only Kyle Slidell knows that Saul Hughes, the rogue former alpha with a grudge against Tobias, is behind the kidnapping. But Saul has retained his powers and uses them to hide himself f ...more
ebook, First, 229 pages
Published July 2012 by MLR Press

To ask other readers questions about Hummus On Rye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hummus On Rye

Christy Duke
It was exciting to jump back into the world of 'Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat'. 'Hummus on Rye' is book three in the series and, in my opinion, these books should be read in order. There is a lot of backstory and developing plots in each, and I think it would be too difficult to understand unless you've read them in order.

As I've discovered about these books, they always start off with a bang, and then continue with a ton of action, intrigue, mystery, and seriously hot sex. Kyle has just recent
Becky Condit
Aug 19, 2012 Becky Condit rated it it was amazing
As is often the case with a favorite series, the thing I dislike most is finishing a book. It is so hard to have to wait for the next one! At the end of the fourth book many things have been decided, including Kyle and Tobias finally living together. However, as is characteristic of Ms Colcroft’s writing we are left with some loose threads that make us extremely eager for the next book. I wonder if we will get the newest werewolf’s story. Hmmm.

Please see my complete review on August 22, 2012 at
Donna
Jan 04, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-read
Another entertaining installment of Kyle and Tobia's story! Although, for the record... what does the title have to do with the story? Anyway, I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series... goodness knows these two just can't seem to stay out of trouble! *grin*
Lee
Dec 05, 2013 Lee rated it liked it
Sadly, too much of Humus On Rye was taken up rehashing events and premises from earlier books in the series. I understand that some of that must happen in order to help new readers to the series get up to speed, but how many times do we need to be told that werewolves have hyper-hearing? Apparently every time Kyle hears something more than 6' away. I'm afraid that this will continue into the next book. And that's too bad.
Three Stars.
Scott-robert Shenkman
Mar 03, 2013 Scott-robert Shenkman rated it it was amazing
Tormented alphas, psychotic alphas, wise-ass mates, nasty pack members, new and possibly dangerous pack members that bring black clouds of doom, new neighbors, new werewolves, and an adorable 6-year old boy who may or may not be psychic (you need to read Chance Met after this to continue the saga) – how can you possibly go wrong?

You can’t.

I love this series. I want more. I want it now. I guess I’ll have to wait. {sigh}
Nightcolors
It was an okay story. But it didn't really work for me. There seemed to be some inconsistencies about the rules these werewolves lived by... and at the end of the book, too many things were left unresolved.
Craig
Jul 11, 2013 Craig rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books in this series and was wondering when there will be a book 5. I just felt that readers were left hanging. I am so happy to see book 5 - "try the tofu" coming soon. Being vegan myself I love this series emphasis on being strong without meat. Ha Ha.
Kym
Kym rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2012
Colleen
Colleen rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2013
Tori Thompson
Tori Thompson rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2014
Peggy
Peggy rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2013
Sue
Sue rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Missjoanie
Missjoanie rated it really liked it
May 17, 2014
jules0623
jules0623 rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2013
Geoff P
Geoff P rated it liked it
May 20, 2013
Sisska
Sisska rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Mark Kendrick
Mark Kendrick rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2014
Ayune01
Ayune01 rated it did not like it
Oct 18, 2013
Margaret Lewis
Margaret Lewis rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Enny
Enny rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2012
Shari
Shari rated it really liked it
Sep 01, 2014
Amina
Amina rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2013
Marck Sahara
Marck Sahara rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Lara
Lara rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2015
Auraya
Auraya rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2014
Lafortune Viola
Lafortune Viola rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Phoenix
Phoenix rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2015
Ericka Walden
Ericka Walden rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2013
Dana
Dana rated it it was ok
Nov 08, 2015
Karenna Colcroft is a mother, wife, and former teacher who began writing romance and erotic romance in 2006 and hasn’t stopped since. She is multi-published in the romance genre and also is published in other genres under a different name. In her spare time... Oh, wait. Karenna has no spare time! She lives in the northeastern United States with her two daughters, her real-life romance hero husband ...more
More about Karenna Colcroft...

Real Werewolves Don’t Eat Meat (5 books)
  • Salad on the Side (Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat, #1)
  • Veggie Burgers to Go (Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat #2)
  • Try the Tofu (Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat, #4)
  • Tempeh for Two (Real Werewolves Don't Eat Meat, #5)