Start by marking “Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde” as Want to Read:
Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde

Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  20 reviews
The sexy story that first burned up the pages of Cosmopolitan is here—with three new chapters that are so hot they may steam up your screen

Christopher Reiss is the handsome and extremely intimidating CEO of a major financial firm. Megan’s nothing but a lowly assistant. But when she stumbles upon some incriminating evidence that could threaten Christopher’s career, she find
Published August 28th 2012 by Cosmo Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde

Jaime Arkin
Can I give no stars?

I get the desire to be compared and mentioned along with that one lame series... I do, people want the money and fame... Well... I want good writing and a story I can enjoy. This was not it. I flounced at 46%

How it compares to FSoG... Well the writing was just as atrocious... The story was just as ridiculous and the sex was just as not sexy.

Just an FYI when a writer uses terms like vagina, clitoris and penis... I feel like I'm in a doctors office. No thank you.

Don't waste yo
~ Becs ~
This is just 5 chapters of a story that has apparently been a big internet sensation, obviously as Fifty Shades Fanfic.

I have to say that it is really hot and the sex scenes are practically volcanic.

The story has huge potential but the author needs to put the brakes on, slow everything down and add much more detail. The relationship between Christopher and Megan develops so fast - he summons her to his office and within about 30 seconds, he has his hand up her skirt. I think we need to see more
Lisa
Pretty "meh" imo. I like Cosmo the magazine a LOT, but this? Yeah, not so much. Oh well! Nothing ventured, nothing gained & all that. ;))
Reviewing
Aug 23, 2012 Reviewing rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No one.
Hold on dearies because I’m about to do some ripping ‘n shredding. This morning while enjoying a few RARE moments of silence in my house I decided to pick up Cosmo’s 51 Shades of Blonde installment because I had been putting off reading it. It’s no secret that the Fifty Shades of Grey series is HUGE right now, but if I have to read one more cheap knock off, I might scream, a lot.
Cosmo apparently knows how to hop on a bandwagon when they see one. Good thing they know a thing or too about fashion,
Talk Supe
This serialized story from Cosmopolitan is hot. Right off the bat Jessica Knoll didn't mince words and scenes and had her couple defiling office desks. Christopher Reiss, CEO of J.S. Taylor, is very reminiscent of Christian Grey and Gideon Cross. Domineering, straightforward and shameless when it comes to sex, this sexy businessman is caught in mob business that sets a conflict of interest with his lover and ex-assistant Megan Altman. An aspiring journalist whose job assignment is to expose Chri ...more
Reviewing
Hold on dearies because I'm about to do some ripping 'n shredding. This morning while enjoying a few RARE moments of silence in my house I decided to pick up Cosmo's 51 Shades of Blonde installment because I had been putting off reading it. It's no secret that the Fifty Shades of Grey series is HUGE right now, but if I have to read one more cheap knock off, I might scream, a lot.

Pamela Todd
Fifty-One Shades of Blonde is a fast and direct sexy as sin read. Megan is the lowly assistant with dreams of being a journalist. Christopher Reiss the high powered CEO Megan just happened to catch at dinner with a known mobster.

Right of the bat Megan and Christopher are attracted to each other in a flaming passionate way. But Megan is stuck at in impasse. Does she go public with the story she has on Christopher? Or does she let go for the sake of an orgasm?

Fifty-One Shades of Blonde is yet ano
Sophie
Uh...

I don't even know how to formulate a correct response to this.

Was this supposed to be mocking Fifty Shades? Because it did seem to, in some parts, but not in an overly slapstick way like I think Fifty Shames of Earl Grey did.

I'll just say it this way. The Adobe Reader edition had 30 pages. Of those 30 pages, about 15-20 were sex scenes. There was a very interesting one in the shower...

Also, there's a businessman tied in with the mob. Which is a combination I've always loved, but not in a
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Aubrey
Book provided by NetGalley for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

A very short and fun look into the world of Megan and Christopher. At times I felt that their was information missing which is probably because this is a short portion of a continuing series in the magazine.

Christopher was very hot and liked it hard and fast with a little bit of bondage. Megan was always hot and ready for Christopher. The relationship between Megan and Christopher is more of a cl
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
*******THIS IS A MATURE REVIEW, 18 YEARS OR OLDER DUE TO CONTENT*******

OMG there is something about a controlling man that turns ladies on me included. They are strong and frank. Who the hell wants to play games when at the end of the day you want yours and I want mines.This story was not long enough for me and I hope there is more. I thought something was wrong with my kindle and I kept shaking it saying what the hell????? Is that the ending no way!

Jessica has created a world where few woman li
Cosmo's Fifty-One Shades of Blonde is a very short story coming in at around 30 pages and spilt into five chapters, I believe part of the story was originally published in the magazine and has now been released as an ebook with additional added material. Obviously the title of the story gives away the fact that this is going to have similarities to the incredibly popular Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and I couldn't resist giving it a try. I was hoping for a short but hot read with a sexy alpha ma ...more
Ren
Originally posted at A Little Bit of R&R Reviews
Megan is an assistant at a finance firm. She goes out to one of her local hang outs with her friend and sees the CEO of her company there. He happens to be with a mob boss and Megan wonders if the rumors about him being mob-connected are true. She heads out, hoping that her boss doesn't spot her. Megan works late one evening and gets a call from the CEO, Christopher. He tells her to see him in her office and he accuses her of leaking a story to
Nenia Campbell

|| Twitter || || Facebook || || Booklikes || Pinterest ||

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a parody, homage, or what, but it reads like a very sad attempt to milk the cash cow that the FSOG trilogy (unfortunately) became. The title comes from the fact that CEO, Christopher Reiss, recognized her, because there are fifty shades of blonde, and she is the special snowflake shade.

*eyeroll*

I knew from the first chapter that this book and I were not going to be well suited to one another, be
Cait
The sex scenes were well written but that was about the only thing that was. There was definitely no plot arc.
Erica
I had quite a few issues with this one - there was no build up for the plot, plot holes, consistency issues, and more. I don't think I'll continue to read as more chapters are released.
Flavia
Una delle cose più brutte che abbia mai letto.
Non mi scandalizzo facilmente, ma questa novella mi ha veramente fatto storcere il naso. Volgare e senza senso.
Jessie

Quick & short read! Enjoyed the excerpts in the Cosmo Magazines for July & August and had to find out how it ended. Not for under 18.
Rhiannon Wood
Boring. Was blatantly copying 50 shades but with no anticipation whatsoever and storyline was not believable.
Lori
This was short and sweet and everything it was hyped to be. Steamy. Hot, and well Hot.
Eileen Dilbeck
More fitting for Variations instead of Cosmo. Such a disappointment. Glad it was FREE.
Gabriela
Gabriela marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Majid Asgari
Majid Asgari marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Erica Dugue
Erica Dugue marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Geogi Blink
Geogi Blink marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Katie Hendricks
Katie Hendricks marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Astrid Pizarro
Astrid Pizarro marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
  • The Secret Life of E.L. James
  • Red Riding Hood
  • The Real Mason
  • Out
  • Mr. Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Love Slave to the Sicilian Billionaire (Guilty Pleasures, # 4)
  • Teeth, Nails and Tails (Mounted in Alaska, #1)
  • Best Bondage Erotica 2013
  • Collective Memory
  • Bound for Pleasure (1Night Stand, #32)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Renewing Hope (In Your World, #2)
  • Begging For It (1-800-DOM-help)
  • Undone Rebel (Undone Lovers, #1)
  • Dragon Master (Supernatural Bonds, #9)
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • Exceeding Boundaries
  • Out of Balance
Jessica Knoll has been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan, and the articles editor at SELF. She grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia and graduated from The Shipley School in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, and from Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, New York. She lives in New York City with her husband.
More about Jessica Knoll...
Luckiest Girl Alive Luckiest Girl Alive: A Novel