Start by marking “My Best Friend's Brother / The Summer I Turned Into a Girl” as Want to Read:
My Best Friend's Brother / The Summer I Turned Into a Girl

My Best Friend's Brother / The Summer I Turned Into a Girl

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Colin and Jessica couldn't be any different. Jessica's passion for dancing keeps her far away from the soccer field that Colin practically lives on. The only thing they have in common is Cassidy, Colin's sister and Jessica's best friend. When a freak accident causes Jess and Colin to switch bodies, they are forced to learn to walk in someone else's shoes. Will they ever be ...more
Paperback, First, 180 pages
Published June 29th 2012 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Be the first to ask a question about My Best Friend's Brother / The Summer I Turned Into a Girl

Michelle
An imaginative story that puts two young teens into one another’s shoes, My Best Friend’s Brother... The Summer I Turned Into a Girl is a young adult novel, enjoyable for both girls and boys.

Colin and Jessica are two teens who think they have little, if anything, in common, but when they suddenly switch bodies, they each find themselves forced try to be the other. While Colin is challenged by Jessica’s upcoming dance recital, Jessica must learn to play soccer as Colin can.

Natasja Eby’s engaging
Carol
Wonderful contemp for younger teens. Touches of humour will make you smile. Fans of body-switching should love this quick enchanting read.
N
A very enjoyable read. Light and funny. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Amna
Amna marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
nouf
nouf marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Tori Burk
Tori Burk marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
Arden Shelton
Arden Shelton marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Katka Machová
Katka Machová marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Niki
Niki marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Ixchel
Ixchel marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2013
Maisha
Maisha marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Victoria Laz
Victoria Laz marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Caitlin (SmartFolksRead)
Caitlin (SmartFolksRead) marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2012
Kali Smith
Kali Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2012
Natasja
Aug 11, 2012 Natasja rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I was born and raised in Bowmanville, ON. I was a French major at Wilfrid Laurier University. I'm a writer, but I moonlight as a librarian. (Or is it the other way around?)

The truth is that I love books. I love reading them, I love holding them, I love writing them, and I love looking at covers. I'm currently working on several projects that I hope to have published in the future.

My very first sel
More about Natasja Eby...