Start by marking “Just the Way I Like It (The Bradfords, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Just the Way I Like It (The Bradfords, #3.5)

Just the Way I Like It (The Bradfords #3.5)

With friends like these…they may never date again!

A Bradfords series short story.

Out of their entire group of friends, Kevin Campbell and Doug “Dooley” Miller are the last bachelors standing. And if their friends’ wives have anything to say about it, they’re both going down—the sooner the better.

Sure, sometimes it’s torture to stand by and watch their friends enjoy true lo
Published July 17th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

Karla
If you love the Bradfords, you will love this short! I love the Bradfords and I loved this short!! Sexy times with the Bradfords and their spouses...very HOT! Not much of a story, more like catch-up and a set-up for Kevin and Dooley's books, honorary Bradfords and the last hold outs! I can't wait to read their books! Thanks for the freebie treat Erin Nicholas!
Kellie G.
Jul 19, 2012 Kellie G. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So nice to catch up with the Bradford's!! Makes me want to reread the whole series.
Anne OK
Jul 25, 2012 Anne OK rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-reads
3.5 Stars

A short, steamy and sexy novella that is a fun-to-read addition to the "Bradfords" series. This one updates the “couples” from previous books while they hatch plans to find HEAs for the “adopted” Bradfords, Kevin and Dooley, who will get their stories told soon. If you’ve read the other books, you won’t want to miss out on this freebie “extra.”
Saly
Jul 18, 2012 Saly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very short novella that shows the couples of the last three books & the two single friends Kevin and Dooley and their friends trying to set them up. Dooley it seems has secrets, which I think we will find out later. Enjoyable novella.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

I was really excited about this very, very short story freebie* from author Erin Nicholas and Samhain publishing because it promised to catch up on the lives of the Bradford family and boy did it ever. Just The Way I Like It is really a summary of the first three books in the Bradford series with some bonus material involving all three couples and their two single friends Dooley and Kevin. I absolutely loved how they Erin summed up the first three books (
Asmaa
It was such a joy seeing the gang together again!

I remember while reading Just Like That wishing that Doug and Kevin (especially Kevin) would have their own books, but I thought since it was a Bradford series so it will only be about the Bradfords.
Now, you can't imagine the level of shriekness my voice attended when I read on Mrs. Nicholas' website that the guys will have their own books. And even more, when I found out that the novella was free on Samhain's Publishing, just perfect!

The book ta
Simone
Sep 14, 2016 Simone rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kim
Jul 18, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly love the Bradfords series and was so excited to hear that the series is continuing. This novella is a wonderful bridge from the first three books in the series to the next two books. I fell in love with the Bradfords and "the guys" and I am thrilled that this novella gives us a glimps of our first three couples and their lives. I am excited about the introduction of questions as to why the remaining two "guys" have not found the loves of their lives yet.

Erin Nicholas amazes me with her
Tina
Aug 28, 2012 Tina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read from Erin. This is a short story in the Bradfords series to set you up with a little insight for the fourth book in the series Just for Fun. It’s a quick look into how the newly married men want the single guys to be able to find the love they now have. The wives can’t help wanting to get involved and the sooner they find these two wives the better.

Dooley and Kevin are the only bachelors remaining from this tight group of friends that are more like family and the guys just don
Rosanne
Jun 02, 2013 Rosanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Contemporary Romance

Short story in The Bradford's series.

Although I have not read the prior books in this series, the author did a great job providing a short "Character Guide" at the beginning of this book that gives the reader some history of each character featured in the prior books and this book. This information was VERY helpful knowing how everyone fit in the story.

The author also did a great job providing additional information about the prior relationships in this book as well. I was
Trish Edmisten
Feb 12, 2014 Trish Edmisten rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The one that got me hooked!

This was the first Erin Nicholas story I ever read and it turned me in to the rabid Erin Nicholas fan that I am.

Though this book was part of the Bradford series, it gave enough background on all of the players that a first time reader could keep up and did so without weighing the story down with history.

On the strength of this novel alone, I bought every other novel written in the series and have never regretted it. Trust me when I say you won't regret it either. If
Janeiowa
Mar 17, 2013 Janeiowa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is a strange novella. It goes on at great length about the sexual encounters of the married couples who are all friends and/or related to each other. It mentions the three or so couples attempting to find women for the two single men still in the EMS service which seems to be the common job of the men...excepting Ben who's a trauma surgeon in the same hospital. Suddenly it ends with the two men planning to go to a charity shindig. huh? I'm obviously missing something...and maybe the 3.5 on ...more
Stephanie
Jul 15, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just the Way I Like It is a short read that comes between books 3 and 4 in the Bradfords series. It gives readers of the series a glimpse of Jessica, Ben, Sam, Danika, Sara, and Mac. We get to see a little bit of their lives after their happily-ever-afters. Plus, we get a chance to see Dooley’s and Kevin’s points of view, which makes the anticipation of their books even greater.

A must read for anyone who has read the Bradfords series. Just the Way I Like It is a perfect compliment to the other
Tisa
Jul 18, 2012 Tisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just Right, Just Like That, and Just My Type introduced us to the Bradford clan. Erin Nicholas has given us the perfect catch up and preview in Just the Way I Like It! Jessica & Ben, Sam & Dani and Sara and Mac are steaming up the pages, and other places, again! Kevin and Dooley are along for the ride as the girls and guys try to fix them up so they can find wedded bliss too! Now I can not wait to see how our bachelors meet their matches in Erin's next books!
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
Cute story about a group of friends. They are trying to fix up the two bachelors with girls as they others are all married. It give a little romance and sex for each of the married couples.

I did feel like it just ended. I would have liked to have gotten more at the end.

Overall a cute and short read.
Liz
This was a great book! I am a huge fan of the Bradford series and have read all of them at least half a dozen times. It was so nice to see what everyone was up to. The only complaint I have is that I wish it was longer even though this book was only to serve as a catch up before the next two. I can't wait to read about Kevin!
Charlene  Blevins
Feb 22, 2016 Charlene Blevins rated it liked it
Good if you've read the others in this series

I'm a big fan of Erin Nicholas, but I made the mistake of reading this book before I read the others in this series. Instead of a stand alone, it should apparently be read after book four and before books five and six. It was still a fun and sexy read, and only whets my appetite for more.
Melissa
Sep 11, 2012 Melissa rated it it was ok
The cover and titled made this look like it was going to be a good read. The ratings on GoodReads.com and Amazon.com made it look even better. Maybe I got a shortened version of the story. I'm not sure where this story was going. It seemed to end abruptly just as the story was starting to unfold. I guess I shouldn't complain I did download it for free.
Clarke
This might be a good book but I couldn't get more then a few pages in. I will say that I have not read the other books nor anything else by this author. Before picking up another book by this author I will be thinking long and hard about it.
Jessie
Aug 06, 2012 Jessie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Loved this book & getting to know this special group of friends. Definitely going to read more in this series because I have to find out if Dooley & Kevin ever find their special someone. An enjoyable read!
M3tamorphasis11
Mar 04, 2013 M3tamorphasis11 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it loves it, loved it. I must read about the Bradfords. This one introduced me to them and their spouses! Gasssssp!!! Mac and Sara-gaaaahhhhh! Sam and Dani-Gulp! Jessica and Ben-holy frijoles!!!! I just have to read them all....My TR list just got longer!!
Hannah
Oct 20, 2012 Hannah rated it it was ok
It's my own fault for not paying more attention, but I expected more of this book. This is a short that takes place partway through a series. While I think the characters are great, this is probably better for people who have read the previous books in the series.
Black Butterfly
Apr 06, 2013 Black Butterfly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: GOODREADS
Shelves: comedy-romance
A REAL QUICK READ OF THE BRADFORD SERIES. JUST AS ENJOYABLE AS THE REST OF THE SERIES. IF YOU HAVE READ THE OTHER BOOKS IN THIS SERIES IT IS A CATCH-UP OF WHAT IS AND WHERE THEY ARE IN THEIR LIVES AND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. VERY, VERY FUNNY!!!
Linsey
Jul 30, 2012 Linsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didnt realize it was in a series so i read just this one which was in the middle of others but it was very very good!!
JoAnne
Oct 02, 2013 JoAnne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read my review on RomanceJunkies.com by clicking on the link below:

Cathlin
Aug 13, 2012 Cathlin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the updates on all of my favorite characters from the previous books! Can't wait to see what's in store for Dooley and Kevin.
Helena Moran-Hayes
Thou I know it was a introduction to Dooley and Kevin life, I thought I missed something. Like it wasnt finished. Maybe next books are better. ...more
Jami
Oct 10, 2013 Jami rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't ask for a better sereis of books.
This sereies was awsome and I feel in love with each character.
Shannon Rogers
Nov 12, 2012 Shannon Rogers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it! A cute little afternoon read! Laughs and giggles it is worth the time! I ❤ Erin's writing style!!!
Mary
Sep 08, 2012 Mary rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
one star usually means I quick reading the book either for lack of interest or questionable content. this was the later. eeks.
Sexy, Fun & Free - Erin Nicholas' JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT 1 7 Jul 17, 2012 10:29AM
  • The Kiss
  • Always You
  • White-Hot Christmas
  • Melting Ice (SEALs On Fire #5)
  • Take Your Teddy to Work Day (Her Teddy Bear, #2)
  • The Horizon
  • A Devil's Touch (The Devil DeVere #4.5)
  • Mine at Midnight
  • Riding West (Untamed, #1)
  • What Are Friends For?
  • BIG Temptation
  • Defiled
  • Sexy as Hell (More Than Men, #1)
  • Breath on Embers
  • Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)
  • Room Service (Do Not Disturb #6)
  • Quincy's Woman (Eclipse Heat, #1)
  • Can't Get Enough (Harlequin Blaze #211)
Erin Nicholas is the author of sexy contemporary romances. Her stories have been described as toe-curling, enchanting, steamy and fun. She loves to write about reluctant heroes, imperfect heroines and happily ever afters. She lives in the Midwest with her husband who only wants to read the sex scenes in her books, her kids who will never read the sex scenes in her books, and family and friends who ...more
More about Erin Nicholas...

The Bradfords (6 books)
  • Just Right (The Bradfords, #1)
  • Just Like That (The Bradfords, #2)
  • Just My Type (The Bradfords, #3)
  • Just For Fun (The Bradfords, #4)
  • Just a Kiss (The Bradfords, #5)
  • Just What I Need (The Bradfords, #6)