Start by marking “We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure, #3)” as Want to Read:
We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure, #3)

We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure #3)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  88 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
If Oliver and Celia Navel had any hopes this year would be less life-threatening than the last, their hopes are quickly shattered…along with their television set. When a strange scientist warns them that their mother is—yet again—in peril, it’s off to the Pacific Ocean they go. But navigating stormy seas proves easy compared to tackling a Kraken—an enormous squid—and the t ...more
Published April 4th 2013 by Puffin Books (first published May 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about We Give a Squid a Wedgie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Give a Squid a Wedgie

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverSwitch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu by Karen  PrinceScarlet by Marissa Meyer
YA & MG Novels of 2013
296th out of 380 books — 731 voters
The School for Good and Evil by Soman ChainaniThe Runaway King by Jennifer A. NielsenRump by Liesl ShurtliffThe Ability by M.M. VaughanThe House of Hades by Rick Riordan
Middle Grade Novels of 2013
218th out of 365 books — 727 voters

More lists with this book...

Harrison
May 07, 2013 Harrison rated it it was amazing
Ever since C. Alexander London retweeted my automated tweet of my 5 stars to this book I've been thinking about this book, and I've decided the book deserves more than a cursory, "I love it." This book is third in the series of accidental adventures. Obviously this book is primarily targeted towards a younger demographic than me, but that's okay because that's true of most of the best fiction being written today. And saying that says maybe I am the correct demographic for this book.

Obviously the
Annajune
Jun 23, 2013 Annajune rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids
This is book three, and I enjoyed it. The story pulls you in and is all about adventure. This book involves a trip out to the Pacific Ocean and encountering a kraken.
Talia
Feb 17, 2013 Talia rated it it was amazing
So funny, a great story,not too grown up and sophisticated.
Cornelia Franke
May 03, 2014 Cornelia Franke rated it liked it
Shelves: kinderbücher
Über den Autor : C. Alexander London ist ein preisgekrönter Autor, Meister im Tontaubenschießen und Sporttauchen und darüber hinaus staatlich anerkannter Bibliothekar. Er hat bisher in 23 verschiedenen Ländern ferngesehen und ganz nebenbei einen Vulkanausbruch, einen Hurrikan, vier Bürgerkriege und eine mysteriöse Bisswunde an seinem kleinen Zeh überlebt. Zurzeit lebt und arbeitet er in Brooklyn, New York. (Quelle: Arena)

Inhalt : “Endlich Kabelanschluss! Doch schon sucht die fernsehsüchtigen Zwi
Cassandra
Aug 25, 2012 Cassandra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Band 1: Wir werden nicht von Yaks gefressen*: *hoffentlich
Band 2: Wir werden von Kannibalen zum Essen eingeladen*:*oder gegrillt
Band 3: Wir ringen nicht mit Tintenfischen* *mögen aber Tintenfischringe: Nie wieder ein unfreiwilliges Abenteuer!

Und wieder werden die Zwillinge in ihrer Bequemlichkeit empfindlich gestört, denn auf der Suche nach Atlantis, scheint ihre Mutter nun wirklich verschollen zu sein und dringend die Hilfe ihrer Familie zu benötigen.
Da der Fernseher eh kaputt ist, bleibt den Z
mandyfujita
Oct 11, 2013 mandyfujita rated it liked it
I didn't think reading the fourth book would matter in continuity of the story since most series have separate stories with the same characters. It would have been better to read "we give a squid a wedgie" before "we sled with dragons". I still understood each story, but it would have been ideal in order. In the squid book, Celia and Oliver get captured by pirates, Sir Edmund and tested by boat people in order to find the island where an explorer - P.F. - has hidden the map to Atlantis. Their g ...more
Jing Ling
Jun 17, 2015 Jing Ling rated it it was amazing
I think the book "We Give a Squid a Wedgie" was very interesting because that there was a tween. The sister was 3:49 second early than her brother and they were two of the worlds best explorers. Also they discovers the lost library. If the author could add more settings, character and problems in the story then the book will be much more interesting and more to read. So the reader can have more interesting things to read.
Rebecca
Oct 11, 2014 Rebecca rated it liked it
Another fun book in the ongoing Accidental Adventure series. A great, easy, quick read, and one that both my (elementary - junior high age) niece and nephew totally loved as well.
Ratforcekids
You might like to try the newly released We Give a Squid a Wedgie for a laughable adventure story.
Debbie
Jun 29, 2012 Debbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story and I can see the humor hooking reluctant readers. The length will turn them off.
Yetimomma
Jul 22, 2013 Yetimomma rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids-reading
Reading this series with my kids. They rate it a 3.5.
Cecilia Torres
Nov 10, 2013 Cecilia Torres rated it really liked it
The book is really cool,you need to read all the books.
Layla
Layla marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Kaethe
Kaethe marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Kya Wilkinson
Kya Wilkinson rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
LeslieVA
LeslieVA marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
April
April marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Lauren S
Lauren S rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Valerie
Valerie rated it liked it
Mar 20, 2016
Aidan Beauregard
Aidan Beauregard rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2016
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Dotia
Dotia rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2016
Lea
Lea marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Walker Memorial
Walker Memorial marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
 Jera
Jera marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
  • Artsy-Fartsy
  • A Heart For Any Fate: Westward To Oregon, 1845
  • Stealing Air
  • Zip
  • Hocus Pocus Hotel
  • Dorko the Magnificent
  • Doctor Proctor Who Cut the Cheese?
  • Charlie Joe Jackson's Guide to Extra Credit (Charlie Joe Jackson, #2)
  • It Came from Beneath the Bed! (Tales from the House of Bunnicula, #1)
  • Young Houdini: The Magician's Fire
  • The Keeper and the Rune Stone (The Black Ledge Series, #1)
  • The Unicorn’s Tale (Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, #4)
  • Planet Tad
  • The Emerald Casket (Billionaire, #2)
  • The Island of Thieves
  • The Ogre of Oglefort
  • Black Beauty (Great Illustrated Classics)
  • 3 Below (Floors, #2)

An Accidental Adventure (4 books)
  • We Are Not Eaten by Yaks (An Accidental Adventure, #1)
  • We Dine With Cannibals (An Accidental Adventure, #2)
  • We Sled With Dragons (An Accidental Adventure, #4)