Start by marking “We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure, #3)” as Want to Read:
We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure, #3)

We Give a Squid a Wedgie (An Accidental Adventure #3)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  11 reviews
If Oliver and Celia Navel had any hopes this year would be less life-threatening than the last, their hopes are quickly shattered…along with their television set. When a strange scientist warns them that their mother is—yet again—in peril, it’s off to the Pacific Ocean they go. But navigating stormy seas proves easy compared to tackling a Kraken—an enormous squid—and the t ...more
Published April 4th 2013 by Puffin Books (first published May 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about We Give a Squid a Wedgie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Give a Squid a Wedgie

Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverSwitch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu by Karen  PrinceScarlet by Marissa Meyer
YA & MG Novels of 2013
293rd out of 375 books — 716 voters
The Runaway King by Jennifer A. NielsenThe School for Good and Evil by Soman ChainaniRump by Liesl ShurtliffThe Ability by M.M. VaughanThe Clay Lion by Amalie Jahn
Middle Grade Novels of 2013
208th out of 350 books — 643 voters

More lists with this book...

Harrison
Ever since C. Alexander London retweeted my automated tweet of my 5 stars to this book I've been thinking about this book, and I've decided the book deserves more than a cursory, "I love it." This book is third in the series of accidental adventures. Obviously this book is primarily targeted towards a younger demographic than me, but that's okay because that's true of most of the best fiction being written today. And saying that says maybe I am the correct demographic for this book.

Obviously the
Annajune
This is book three, and I enjoyed it. The story pulls you in and is all about adventure. This book involves a trip out to the Pacific Ocean and encountering a kraken.
Talia
So funny, a great story,not too grown up and sophisticated.
CharlieAndrews
Über den Autor : C. Alexander London ist ein preisgekrönter Autor, Meister im Tontaubenschießen und Sporttauchen und darüber hinaus staatlich anerkannter Bibliothekar. Er hat bisher in 23 verschiedenen Ländern ferngesehen und ganz nebenbei einen Vulkanausbruch, einen Hurrikan, vier Bürgerkriege und eine mysteriöse Bisswunde an seinem kleinen Zeh überlebt. Zurzeit lebt und arbeitet er in Brooklyn, New York. (Quelle: Arena)

Inhalt : “Endlich Kabelanschluss! Doch schon sucht die fernsehsüchtigen Zwi
Glimmerfee
Band 1: Wir werden nicht von Yaks gefressen*: *hoffentlich
Band 2: Wir werden von Kannibalen zum Essen eingeladen*:*oder gegrillt
Band 3: Wir ringen nicht mit Tintenfischen* *mögen aber Tintenfischringe: Nie wieder ein unfreiwilliges Abenteuer!

Und wieder werden die Zwillinge in ihrer Bequemlichkeit empfindlich gestört, denn auf der Suche nach Atlantis, scheint ihre Mutter nun wirklich verschollen zu sein und dringend die Hilfe ihrer Familie zu benötigen.
Da der Fernseher eh kaputt ist, bleibt den Z
mandyfujita
I didn't think reading the fourth book would matter in continuity of the story since most series have separate stories with the same characters. It would have been better to read "we give a squid a wedgie" before "we sled with dragons". I still understood each story, but it would have been ideal in order. In the squid book, Celia and Oliver get captured by pirates, Sir Edmund and tested by boat people in order to find the island where an explorer - P.F. - has hidden the map to Atlantis. Their g ...more
Rebecca
Another fun book in the ongoing Accidental Adventure series. A great, easy, quick read, and one that both my (elementary - junior high age) niece and nephew totally loved as well.
Ratforcekids
You might like to try the newly released We Give a Squid a Wedgie for a laughable adventure story.
Debbie
Cute story and I can see the humor hooking reluctant readers. The length will turn them off.
Yetimomma
Reading this series with my kids. They rate it a 3.5.
Cecilia Torres
The book is really cool,you need to read all the books.
Ria
Ria marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Buecherwurm1980
Buecherwurm1980 marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Ellen Kimzey
Ellen Kimzey marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Pablo
Pablo marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Javier
Javier marked it as to-read
Dr Soheyla
Dr Soheyla is currently reading it
Melki
Melki marked it as to-read
Selah
Selah marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Joshlyn Hussin
Joshlyn Hussin marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
iforgot
iforgot marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Meredith Wilds
Meredith Wilds marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

An Accidental Adventure (4 books)
  • We Are Not Eaten by Yaks (An Accidental Adventure, #1)
  • We Dine With Cannibals (An Accidental Adventure, #2)
  • We Sled With Dragons (An Accidental Adventure, #4)
We Are Not Eaten by Yaks (An Accidental Adventure, #1) Semper Fido (Dog Tags, #1) Strays (Dog Tags, #2) Prisoners of War (Dog Tags, #3) We Dine With Cannibals (An Accidental Adventure, #2)