Tremble (Denazen, #3)

Tremble (Denazen #3)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  928 ratings  ·  123 reviews
Dez Cross has problems. She’s almost eighteen and on the verge of losing her mind thanks to the drug Denazen used to enhance her abilities. People close to her have turned their back on the underground and are now fighting for the wrong side. And then there’s Kale... Things couldn’t get any worse.

Until of course, they do. Denazen is about to start a new trial—this one call...more
Published May 14th 2013 by Entangled Teen (first published May 7th 2013)

Allegiant by Veronica RothWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareRequiem by Lauren OliverReckless by S.C. Stephens
Most excited 2013
21st out of 151 books — 223 voters
Tangled by Emma ChaseShatter by Rachel Van DykenDown London Road by Samantha YoungBeauty from Surrender by Georgia CatesThe Supremacy by Megan White
Best books of May, 2013
29th out of 118 books — 599 voters

More lists with this book...

Ferdy
Mada
May 13, 2013 Mada marked it as to-read
Shelves: wish-list
OMG. May 7? That's the best Christmas present.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just finished Toxic and I loved it, even if I wanted to kill Kale most of the time (I wish he would think before doing stupid things like kissing that bitch). If he cheats on Dez I'll hate him forever.
Dez rocks and Alex is such a bad ass knight in shining armor.
Can't wait to read Tremble. I really like Aubrey. Hope we see him again in Tremble and I hope nothing bad happens with Alex.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kristalia
May 12, 2013 Kristalia marked it as never-will-i-ever
I loved this series so much, i loved the first book, Touch, and when the second one came, Toxic, i really hated it.

And then i find out that Kale did something i HATE and since i couldn't forgive him for it, and i thought it was better to quit before i lose my patience and time pointlessly.
(as can be seen by Ferdy's review).

I am sorry Denazen series, i really loved you but we are not destined to be. And i am also sorry to everyone i recommended this. it's not worth it. Except if you like (view...more
Claudine

I didn't like where it ended.
Okay... So, first Jade then now- Keiran (Diebitchesdie)! I want to strangle all the girls whose around Kale cough whore. I hurt for Dez. I'm quite possessive when it comes to my favorite book boyfriend Kale.
Sometimes he's too innocent for his own good. In this book though, Kale was so different I cry for the old one. I want my old Kale back!

Overall, I love the action scenes, Deznee Cross still the badass chick I knew.

I found Kale and Deznee's moments lacking. No maki...more
Kale is gone and still with Kiernan and Denazen. Dez will not give up on trying to get him back. She doesn't have much time though because the experiment done on her is starting to affect her mind and powers. Her 18th birthday is coming and then she will die and that is if Denazen doesn't destroy her first. Dez is also trying to find the other sixes in her experimental group and save them as well.

I was happy there was little Jade in this book but Kiernan replaced her as the character I most hate...more
Tawnee
J B
OMG! I mean OMFG

This series just keeps getting better and better!
I love it<3
(view spoiler)
Kale and Dez! Love them apart and love them together!
I heard he next book won't be out for at least a year :( :( :(
I really sad about that. I wanna the next one NOW!
Please???
Cindi
Yet another great book in the Denazen series! So many answers, so many more questions. This book made me nervous, made me laugh, and there was plenty of swooning in there too. All the action and romance & awesomeness I've come to expect from Jus Accardo :)
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
Jus Accardo is back but this time with the third instalment in the Denazen series - Tremble. Am I the only one who thought this was the final book? Well, you can imagine my surprise when I reached the end and was like no way is that the end, it can't be! Thankfully, after a bit of Internet searching, I realised I'd completely forgot that it was now a five part series, rather than just three. Thank the lord! Because there is no way I would have been happy with that ending.

Anyways, Tremble picks u...more
Angela (Reading Angels)
WTF Jus Accardo, do you hate your characters??!!! How much can you put them through in one book? Poor kids!
erica
Writing as a fan of Jus's books. But I did edit this one too, so I'm biased.

Best one in the series so far IMO. There's plenty of swoonage and action. SO MUCH AWESOME!!

I love KALE. SO SO much. <33
TallMocha
disappointed, yuck
Kayleigh {K-Books}
Tremble Review on K-Books

Having read the first two books in the Denezen series I was so excited to get my hands on Tremble. I absolutely adored the first two books in the series and Denezen has fast become one of my favourite series of all time. Jus Accardo has a serious talent for writing and I have loved everything that she has wrote to date. After the major cliffhanger that Toxic had I needed this book so bad.

Kale has gone and Dez will do everything in her power to find him. But Kale happens...more
Nick
Apr 30, 2013 Nick rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: arc
Tremble is a book that I have been waiting for a very long time. As soon as I got approved for the title on NetGalley, I dived into the book and drowned myself in its awesomeness. The Denazen series is a series that's dear to me because I have loved it from book 1 and Jus Accardo does not fail to impress in this installment.

I love the growth that Dez has undergone throughout the series. She started off as an impulsive and rebellious young woman, but she has matured so much over the course of the...more
Marie
AH-MAYZ-ING.

ANOTHER ASTONISHING, COMPELLING AND CAPTIVATING INSTALL!ENT TO ONE OF- IN MY OPINION, THE BEST YA SERIES EVER.

With every sequel I become more in love with this series. I don't think I can account for a time when reading these books that I have been able to draw my attention away from a page. I hear my phone ring in the background or someone knocking on my front door but it seems so far away it doesn't recognise. I am unable to function whilst reading these books because I am too eme...more
Tina
*~*Edited May 7th 2013*~*

5 STARS!

I may be biased since I've loved this series from the beginning, but I absolutely loved, loved, loved this book! The story continues a little while after the ending of book 2. It was certainly a kick to the gut finding out what happened to Kiernan and Kale. I absolutely wanted to slap her silly because I hate her with a passion. Even though we're shed some light on her hatred for Dez, I still hate her (a tiny bit less, but still with a passion).

Oh Jus Accardo, yo...more
Krisztina
I can’t tell you how much I've been waiting for this book. Because of the cliffhanger of Toxic, I was scratching the wall throughout the winter and counted the days until I can find out what happened to the main characters, of course mostly with Kale. So please forbear with me as I’m very keen to read the story and I am a bit biased when it comes to the Denazen Trilogy:)

And Jus did it. Again. I couldn’t put the book down easily and when couldn’t read it all the time, my thoughts were always aro...more
Jaime Arkin
Have you read book 1 and 2 yet? If not, don't read this review... You've been warned!! Also - I may include some spoilers here - so don't read on if you don't want to know what's happening!!

Dez isn't having the best luck lately. Tremble picks up shortly after Toxic left us and Dez is struggling for a couple reasons. First, she's a six and the drug she was given to enhance her abilities is now a deadly countdown to insanity and death. Second, she's on Denazen's hitlist because of it. And finally...more
Sandra
While I am still interested in seeing where the series goes I like each book a little less. In the first book I loved Kale & Dez together. In the second book Kale's behaviour with Jade annoyed me but after seeing his point of view and his reasoning I could let it go. But what happens in this book really ruined that relationship and was I think unnecessary for the bigger picture. Yes it wasn't really Kale's fault that he (view spoiler)...more
 ♥Stephanie♥
Damn that was good!

I've been waiting for this series like forever! It killed me to wait for this book as TOXIC ended in a cliffhanger, but damn it was worth the wait!

TREMBLE picks up were TOXIC leaves you hanging! Dez is still looking for (view spoiler)OMG!

This is another great addition to the series! TREMBLE exc...more
Mara
I tried, I really did. But this read like a cheap excuse for a plot. Can't finish. So unlike the other two and so painful to read what Accardo did to Kale. I could never ruin a character like that. I really wish I never started this. It ruined the series for me.
Rasha Khan
I officially have a girl crush on Dez. She's so ridiculously awesome, it puts me to shame. Her and Katy from Obsidian together would be so badass!

And of course Kale also has a special place in my heart! I hope his memories to return do return though :)
Aleena
OMG! The cover! Lookatit! Actually, look at HIM!

UPDATE 07/07/2013

Actual rating: 4.5 stars!
Judge a book by it's cover. That's all I'm saying.
Anjana
Tremble totally blew my mind. It was emotional, heartbreaking, romantic and I LOVED IT!

Justine
I really liked this book! When I started the series with Touch, I was not really that impressed, but the book got better in the second half, so I stuck with this author, hoping that the trend would continue. She has not disappointed. The writing and storytelling has really grown over the series, enough so that I am officially putting Jus Accardo on my personal list of authors to keep track of. I read 2-3 novels a week, and I definitely felt by the end of Tremble that my time was not wasted stick...more
B at Spare Time Book Blog
OMG! Just finished the ARC! It was amazing!! Full review to come soon!!!
Juliana
Oh, Kale, Kale, I love thee!
Amanda-Lee (StoryWings)
Once again, Accardo has thrilled me with an amazing continuation of this story.

Dez’s life seems to just keep going from bad to worse. The Supremacy illness is bearing down on her, Kale has once again been imprisoned by Denazen and now he’s been ordered to capture and kill her. Dez finds herself in a race against time because if Kale doesn’t kill her, her illness will.

Dez as always is amazing, her character is growing in small ways, but she is still the Dez we met in Touch; tackling things head o...more
Kristina
When we last saw them, Dez was being cured from a powerful touch that could have killed her, and for that cure, Kale sacrificed himself and was taken back to Denazen as their prisoner. A few months later and Dez still hasn't heard anything from Kale or Denazen but she hasn't stopped searching. When she finally sees Kale again, she can't believe what she sees. It isn't the Kale she knows. He's darker and scarier, and he wants to kill her! I was in just as much shock as Dez and it was hard for me...more
OMG! :D 5 28 May 26, 2013 05:18PM
  • Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #3)
  • The Fallen Prince (Keepers of Life, #2)
  • Hover (The Taking, #2)
  • The Liberator (Dante Walker, #2)
  • Breathless (Elemental, #2.5)
  • Severed (Fated, #2)
  • Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2)
  • Naturals (The Lost Souls, #2)
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • More Than Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #2)
  • Shutdown (Glitch, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • Erased (Altered, #2)
  • Betrayals in Spring (The Last Year, #3)
  • Pushed (Sense Thieves, #2)
  • Thornhill (Hemlock, #2)
Jus Accardo is the author of YA paranormal romance and urban fantasy fiction.

A native New Yorker, she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, three dogs, and sometimes guard bear, Oswald.

Her first book, Touch, came out in November 2011 from Entangled Publishing. She is represented by Kevan Lyon of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.
More about Jus Accardo...
Touch (Denazen, #1) Toxic (Denazen, #2) Untouched (Denazen, #1.5) Ruined (The Eternal Balance, #1) Faceless (Denazen #2.5)

“Alex stepped out from behind the rock.
Relieved to see him in one piece, I threw myself forward and hugged him. He returned the embrace with a low chuckle, "Jeez, Dez, if I knew this was what it would take to get you to put your hands all over me again, I would have done it sooner.”
14 likes
“A slow smile spread across his lips, and he threaded his fingers through mine. "I can see why I like you.” 9 likes