Start by marking “Diving in Deep (Boys of Summer)” as Want to Read:
Diving in Deep (Boys of Summer)

Diving in Deep (Boys of Summer)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Cameron is sick of being a stereotypical nerd. In an attempt to "reinvent" himself, he takes three months off for a holiday in Australia--something the old Cameron would never do.

Troy and Jake are in a committed relationship. Co-owners of Sail Away, a water sport and cruising company, their life is about sun, sea and each other.

Neither Troy nor Jake have ever participated
Published August 2nd 2012 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Diving in Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diving in Deep

Mandy*reads obsessively*
Cameron decides to shake up his life and takes a three month vacation from New York to Australia.
His first week there he takes scuba lessons and meets Troy and his partner Jake.
Jake and Troy have been partners in business and life for 6 years and out of the blue they find themselves very attracted to Cameron.
Cameron is straight, at least that's what he's always thought, so for him when it rains it really pours! LOL
It was a sexy short , but I missed a bit of the development of the relationship ou
Anke
Fast and easy, this read didn't dive deep into the relationship:)
Candice
May 27, 2013 Candice rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: gfy
This was a fast and light read. There is not a whole lot of history with any of the them and their relationship goes from nothing to three months of sleeping together without seeing the inbetween. But not a bad read.
Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books
This is a sexy story with plenty of hot sex. Descriptions of the scenery, especially the reefs and tropical fish are exquisitely drawn. The characters are interesting, sexy, and pull the reader into the story, but there isn’t enough depth to them. Why would a straight man entertain thoughts of having sex with gay men unless he is actually gay himself or at least bi? Wouldn’t he have had these urges before, even if he didn’t act on them? DIVING IN DEEP is a good short story. I would love to read ...more
Frisca Hue
Too short. I wished had delved more on how the relationship was developing.
Guilty Pleasures
Rhayne's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

5 Stars

Diving in Deep is a short, steamy, sexy, story filled with new unknown desires and passion.

Cameron needs a new adventure from his mundane life as a data management expert. He decides to spend some time in Australia to try to re-invent himself.

Troy and Jake have been together for 6 years. They are also partners in a boat tour business. Once Cameron shows up on their boat, they are both struck with undeniable lust and a craving for this stranger nei
Vanessa Neves
I really enjoyed this book, light and easy but even then powerfull and deep.
The story itself isn't anything new but I could relate with all of the main characters and I think this type of stories are important to help see that whatever someone is feeling it can't be wrong and that we don't find out everything about ourselves when we are teenagers or young adults.

And thank you Louisa Masters for bringing us this little story and a piece of Australia, I hope I can go there someday.
Rhayne
This is a very short story. You don’t get a lot of character history. You don’t get a lot of depth. You don’t get a lot of plot and drama. What you do get is a fast paced, sizzling, erotic tale. Read it for what it was meant to be; quick, satisfying, and sexy. You won’t be disappointed.

Complete review also posted here: http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews...
Amy
Sep 13, 2013 Amy rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m, 2read2

Not really deep at all. Just a quick, sexy read.
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Jun 30, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 01, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2013
Mine
Mine marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013