Start by marking “RedBone 2: Takeover at Platinum Lofts: Takeover at Platinum Lofts” as Want to Read:
RedBone 2: Takeover at Platinum Lofts: Takeover at Platinum Lofts

RedBone 2: Takeover at Platinum Lofts: Takeover at Platinum Lofts

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Published March 26th 2013 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about RedBone 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RedBone 2

Adrenna Shipman
T. Styles has done it again! She has penned another twisted tale that had this reader looking at her with the side eye and questioning what depths will her mind NOT travel to?

Farrah and the Cotton gang are back as well as the Baker Boys and their mother Della. The Baker Boys are on a search for their missing brother Knox and all fingers are pointing to Ms Farrah. Without giving away any spoilers, Farrah is up to her sneaky ways and has made some new friends :-). With so much evidence pointing a
Shanaya
(SPOILER ALERT) I knew Willie said he hates his son but to actually kill him was beyond belief had to read the page twice just to clarify that he did smh. Another shocker was Nadia Gibson you would have never thought from part one that she was a dopehead that was fucking her boss who would also kill her boss as well farah got her good sorry to say. Farah thought she had gotten rid of her enemies but forgot one in particular Theo Cunningham the one whose been sending her the pictures all along . ...more
Auntie_Roni
Shaking My Head!!!
This author has me hooked. During my first encounter with Farah Cotton, I thought the author had lucked up and written a great story. Now I realize that this ain't luck it's pure talent. In this second installment, Farah is still on some crap with her deceit and manipulation. You get the feeling that she wants to change but self preservation gets in the way, time and time again. In a desperate attempt to keep some of her secrets buried forever, Farah creates more tension betwee
Denise Gilliam
I love this book. It was full of action just like the first part. Farah was something else. Her family was off there rockers. I felt bad for Slade because her really loved her. I can't wait to see what happens in part 3. The ending was crazy leaving you wanting more. I'm read Twisted Momma bring it on.
Rhonda
You've done it again T.Styles! Well done Darling. These 2 books are must reads, what a twist you put on that 2nd one! I'm hoping to hear from Farah, Mia, Shadow, Slade and the rest of the Baker Crew again. (fingers-crossed)
Felecia Wilkins
Certainly a wtf ending
Lunden
Apr 12, 2013 Lunden rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
I liked this book more than the 1st. To me, the 1st book was overly drawn out and this one was more to the point. Finally, there is more action and you begin to see the consequences of Farah's actions take place. We also see more of the relationship between her and Slade. At the end, a character that I completely forgot about from the 1st book comes back and puts a dent in Farah's new found innocence. There will definitely be a 3rd book. If not, I will be very disappointed.
Mirrlees
Not a bad read this book picked up where part 1 left off. Still all the same crazy stuff happening, but these people needs to put God first though. Kinda like the chase between the Baker boys along with Farrah trying to get hold of Eleanor.Slade was definitely in love and would do anything until he found out the true death of his brother. Was that a setup or did she really do it. Whose calling whose bluff Farrah or nerd boy lol. Well I guess part 3 will tell. :-)
Jasmine Cole
fixn to start on part 2 this book is crazy dang farah
Tynece
T. Styles writes some twisted books but if you start reading one you have to see how it plays out. Redbone definitely fits that description.
Verlean
This was a story that was so twisted and unexpected that I am looking for more. This book is not your usual predictable urban tale and that is a great thing. A must read.
Nikki Trotter
Ooowee I loved this book better than part 1.....that damn Farah Cotton is something serious.....
Jessica Goodman
It is a good read and a good effort. I had some issues with editing and loose transitions but I would suggest this book to other readers.
Brittney Green
Whoa!!!! this was banging!!!
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Toya
Toya is currently reading it
Dec 16, 2014
Dimitra
Dimitra is currently reading it
Dec 15, 2014
Antoinette Mitchell
Antoinette Mitchell marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Trena
Trena marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Chisa Tillman
Chisa Tillman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Rosee Loc
Rosee Loc marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
  • What's His Is Mine
  • Natural Born Liar (The Misadventures of Mink LaRue, #1)
  • Brick: Double Dippin' 4
  • Fly Betty
  • The Eternal Engagement
  • Bi-Curious
  • A Gangster and A Gentleman
  • Shyt List 4
  • Mistress, Inc.
  • The Dopeman: Memoirs of a Snitch (The Dopeman, #3)
  • Boss Bitch (Bitch, #7)
  • Face Off (The Baddest Chick) Part 4
  • Taking Care of Business
  • Diary of a Stalker
  • The Epidemic (Murderville, #2)
Author. Show Host, Motivational Speaker.

Award Winning CEO of The Cartel Publications - an international, independent publishing house, Mean Girls Magazine, Rich Bitch Publications and Cartel Urban Cinema.

Toy's publishing house, The Cartel Publications, is the face of today's urban fiction and street fiction industries. In both the digital and print world, the Cartel represents the best her generat
More about T. Styles...
Black & Ugly Raunchy Black & Ugly as Ever A Hustler's Son (Triple Crown Publications Presents) Mad's Love (Raunchy #2)