Blood Seductions:  Gavin

Blood Seductions: Gavin

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Beware of dark desire… When a vampire falls in love with a human, there is more at risk than a broken heart. How do you protect the one you love from becoming the thing she fears most in the world? How do you share your life with someone knowing fully well that your blood carries a virus which could destroy her?
ebook
Published May 5th 2012 by Celeste Hall

Cocktails and Books
Gavin is a vampire, who along with the Succubus, are trying to fight the Super Blood Adam and his army from wreaking havoc amongst their own kind and humans. Sarah is a human who live amongst the Succubus after being attacked by a vampire. But she finds herself drawn to Gavin and willing to leave the comfort of her friends to be with him...no matter what.

I started reading this book at a disadvantages because I hadn't read any of the other books in the Blood Seductions or Dream Seductions series....more
Liz at Fictional Candy
So this book is a continuation of the Dream Seduction series, but seen through the eyes of a vampire, Gavin. Honestly, I have not finished reading this book yet. I kept picking the book up and putting it back down. I felt really lost without having read the other part of the Dream Seduction series. I'm not sure if this book is supposed to be standalone, but it definitely didn't feel that way to me. I was getting very confused.

Now on the plus side, there does seem to be a really interesting world...more
Angie Holtz
From Lilac Wolf and Stuff

This book is a very fast read, I read it Friday afternoon before going out to dinner with family. I didn't put a whole lot of concentration into it, but it's not my usual read.

What I did glean from this story is that it's full of adventure, drama, and it's pretty well-written. The pacing is extremely fast. I didn't know the girl was human, though. The stuff I did catch from her, I thought she was something else...I mean what human could survive a vampire attack without b...more
Curse of the Bibliophile
Love can overcome even the most fearsome of obstacles.
This is a sexy short story that will heat up the room in seconds. Be sure to have a cool drink of water close by or a Gavin of your own while reading.
This was an interesting take on vampires/incubi and I can’t wait to read the rest of the series to find out more about them. This book however was a nice introduction that definitely got me interested.
The romance between the two characters was sweet and the passion palpable. You could almost fe...more
Celeste Hall
Mar 05, 2014 Celeste Hall rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2012
The oldest of nine children, I was tutored at home during childhood, first by my mother and then a German woman with a passion for science and history.

I could never find enough books to keep my mind busy, even with the vast library that my father kept. I wrote my first short stories around the age of nine, and was completing full length manuscripts by the age of twelve.

I left home around fourteen...more
More about Celeste Hall...
Ethan: Dream Seductions Kye (Dream Seductions) Prison of Dreams Lady Silence Rico (Dream Seductions)