Start by marking “Trained for Seduction (Spy Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trained for Seduction (Spy Games, #1)

Trained for Seduction (Spy Games #1)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  508 ratings  ·  69 reviews
Emma Walters didn't choose to be a spy, but when her crazy father was caught selling bombs to the wrong people, she was given a choice--become a spy or rot in jail. Her exciting new life as agent Kate Wells becomes more so when she discovers her new boss is the agent--undercover and investigating her father at the time--who took her to third base. Emma is already half in l ...more
Paperback, first, 272 pages
Published August 10th 2012 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Trained for Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trained for Seduction

Kate is being trained as a spy, and her mission is to seduce the enemy. The problem is, Kate is a virgin, with almost no experience in the art of seduction. This means it is up to Chase, her boss, to teach her everything he can about the opposite sex. But, how does he train her to seduce another man when he is falling for her himself?

This book was a wonderful surprise for me! After reading the description, I knew I would enjoy the story. However, when I see words like spy, guns, bombs, etc., I i
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
[image error]

I have a HUGE Book Hangover! HUGE! I’m still reeling from reading this book and I can’t find another one to read! I desperately want to read the next one in this series, but since it doesn’t publish until November, I’ll have to wait. DAMMIT!

This story had me reeling from the very beginning. Emma is a wonderful heroine. In many ways she’s jaded as she’s had to deal with her psychotic father, and in other ways she’s sweet, innocent and naïve. All that changes when she meets Chase San
Christi Snow
My Review:

I have read some amazing books lately, but this is the first one in a long time that has so completely blown me away. And the thing is, it was an immediate thing...10% into this book, I knew it was going to be an incredible read. This is one of those books where you HATE to see that you are getting close to the end because you don't want it to end. So good!!!

Emma was a brilliant person, but grew up completely under the thumb of her father...basically trapped to do his "evil bidding". S
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Now this is what I call a sweet romance! Kate aka Emma and Chase are a very cute couple. This romantic suspense was pretty good in the romance department. The smexy scenes of the two getting it on were very hot. I liked it! This is definitely a kinky good read for those who enjoy the romantic suspense genre.

The character building in this story was good for me. While I couldn't really sympathize with Kate, I could empathize and I liked her. She was pretty cool and who doesn't like a woman who kno
When her own father betrayed her by offering her innocence to a man she never met, Emma Walters did the one thing spy Chase Sanders never expected, she caught him off guard. A year later Chase is still paying for the memories that still haunt him, especially when he watches Emma train who has a new identity as Kate Wells

Full review on Sensual Reads
5 Sexy Stars!!!
This book was a perfect blend of suspense, fun and hotness!
*A shout out to Debb for the recommendation - thanks friend*
I finished reading this book at 1:30am this morning, and have not slept since, so I'm a little bleary eyed, and apologise if this review is full of typos. That being said, I couldn't put this book down, once I had started. I was trying to stretch it out, and make it last longer, but I needed to know how the story was going to unfold. Yes, I'm a sucker for a well written story and also somewhat impatient when immersed in a good book, and this read is certainly in that category.

I've not read a bo
I may never have found this author if it wasn't for my book club...and that would have been a crying shame!
Emma is an innocent genius who is unknowingly given as a birthday gift to a dangerous undercover agent (Chase) for his birthday. She freaks and leaves him unconscious in her hotel room, but is unable to forget the way those few stolen moments with him made her feel.
Flash forward a year- Emma (now going by Kate) is now an agent herself (it was either that or jail) and her partner is none ot
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Ok, about five pages in I really thought I was going to just have to put this one down - it was absurd in the extreme - and frankly I was shocked, because it got good reviews from several reviewers who's opinions have been spot on int the past. That said, I'm SO SO glad that I stuck it out, because it turned around completely, and I totally fell in love. Despite the insta-love which pretty much always drives me crazy - I adored Emma/Kate and Chase. LOVED them. Kate is kick ass in every way - and ...more

Contemporary romance between a spy trainee and her boss, who met years before. She has to be trained to be a spy and go in and set up some bombs and seduce a bad guy, and she fits the mold of the enemy's type perfectly. Problem is she's a virgin and so the boss decides to train her that way.

The love scenes between the young woman Emma/Kate and her boss Chase, are super hot! There is a lot of chemistry between Kate and Jake too, but in this book, Jake is the third wheel.

The execution of the plo
I love it when the girl is really, really smart and she gets the hunky guy. And I totally loved the fact that the guy was so turned on by her brain. Mmmm, makes me shiver just thinking about it.

This was a very fun and erotic read. I don’t know what I was expecting when I started it but was totally caught off guard on how much I enjoyed it. (I’ll even admit that I dropped the author a note – how geeky am i?).
Darah Lace
Love love loved it! Chase and Kate had me tied in emotional knots. Definite keeper shelf material.
I really enjoyed this book. It had the right blend of humor,sex,and angst!
Kate is a spy who is not certain she has the moves to pull it off. The smarts she had no doubts about that but the skills to accomplish it are a whole another story. Though things get a little confusing and awkward Kate does her best to prove that she is good enough. She is a fighter and knows more about guns then most men, and I loved that! I would describe her as loyal, feisty and determined. Stubborn is also a good word because she refuses to give up on Chase even when he won’t admit his love ...more
4.5 stars. Loved it! It's a great feeling when you think a book is going to go a certain way- and then it surprises you in a good way, and goes in a different direction. When I read the first couple chapters I was afraid that the book was going to be too fast paced, and more tell than show. I was pleasantly surprised when the book quickly changed gears, and slowed down to the perfect pace letting us learn who the characters are and where they came from as well as letting the reader watch them de ...more
I really, really enjoyed this book. You have your hot alpha male spy with Chase who gets TOTALLY turned on by a woman's brain which is sexy as hell. His just as sexy best friend Jake who is also a bad ass spy but not as intense as Chase. And the VERY smart and intelligent Kate who is a daughter of a mad scientist, a master bomb maker and spy in training. Chase is their boss and has to send them on a mission where the odd's of Kate and Jake making it out alive are not good. Love the action, the r ...more
Sexo, sexo y más sexo.
Loved it!! This book had just the right amount of EVERYTHING... action. passion. drama. love. fear... they are all part of the story.
I really enjoyed the relationship between Chase, Kate and Jake. The fact that Kate works with her best friend and for her boss/lover lends to a fabulous storyline... oh, and did I mention that they are SPIES? They get to do things and go places the average person never would. I don't want to give too much away... so JUST READ IT! I know you will love it too.. :)
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
This was an erotic, sexy spy caper that's so over the top its good..

Emma Walters father was a crazed scientist that basically kept her prisoner. She was was also a genius like her father but very much sane. One night her father pimps her out to a "business partner" Emma was intrigued by the man even though she knew he had to be a bad guy. Things get hot and heavy but right before she is about to lose her virginity she knocks the man out.

Years later after being rescued from a plane crash that k
Guilty Pleasures
Rhayne's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 Stars

Trained for Seduction is an intense, action packed, desirable tale that holds you prisoner and doesn’t let go. This is the type of book you devour in one sitting. It’s easy to fall in love with the cast and the plot. It definitely leaves you craving for more when you reach the last page. It’s a good thing the series continues on because I’m not ready to say goodbye to these characters.

Emma is being used as the sacrificial lamb on a
This story begins with Emma waiting for his fathers BA in his room. She has spent most of her life working in his fathers lab working on explosives he "sells" to the US Government. He told her she needed to be at Alexander Bishops room and wait for him. When they meet she is attracted to him immediately and him to her as well. They make out but she tries to stop him and he refuses because her father told him there was a birthday present for him in his room. .So she head-butts him and leave him u ...more
The leading characters Chase and Emma Kate unfold slowly in this novel. The story starts with a sex scene and the two falling instantly in love. Normally this is not a believable nor desirable beginning for a good love story. However, Chase and Emma are not “normal” people. Chase is a jaded undercover government spy who has long since given up that there are sweet innocent women in the world. Emma is a virtual prisoner in her own home, a victim of a father who is a terrorist selling bombs to rog ...more
Emma is a genius and the daughter of a terrorist, a mad man, a heartless bastard. Her father decided on her 25th birthday, as an added bonus to Alexander Bishop, a man he thought he was selling illegal weapons to, he would gift his virgin daughter, Emma. Emma was immediately attracted to this stranger but at the last minute she ran....

One year later, Emma wakes up with a new identity as Kate Wells. Kate is being trained as a spy for her country to escape imprisonment for terrorism by association
Emma Walters is a captive to her father; a brilliant scientist with destructive motives. She is sheltered, privately schooled, and trained to work in her father's lab. Unbeknownst to most, Emma is more talented in the lab than her father and the inventor of deadly bombs.

Chase Sander is undercover and assigned to investigate Emma's father. He is gloriously tall, dark, and handsome and the commander of dangerous mission. He is trained to conquer at all costs, including emotional welfare and life.

Esperaba muchisimo mas de la historia a pesar de haber leido algunas reseñas avisando de que el libro no era una maravilla.
No estuvo mal para pasar el rato, pero senti que todo era un poco absurdo

2.5 Estrellas!
4.5 Stars

Trained for Seduction is an action packed, intense, suspenful new series that completely captivates you and makes you feel a part of this exciting spy world.

there is a lot going on between the pages and the suspense and twists and turns are what drives it. It’s a really fast, entertaining read that lays the groundwork for what should be a kick-ass series. There are endless possibilities and a lot of potential in the secondary characters.

This is an incredible, sexy as hell erotic story
5 Super Nova Stars!!

OMG, this book was off the charts with the fireworks! Wow, total hotness.

Aside from that, it also had a really great story to go with the amazing sex too! That's so awesome when you can get both out of a book.

I thoroughly enjoyed this and recommend it to anyone who likes Romance, Erotica and Suspense.

Ms. Downing did a SS about the H's BF's birthday which was solely about some very spicy sex that comes with an unexpected surprise (good and bad).

Yes, I'm reviewing these after
I couldn't put this book down. It was full of suspense and sexy romance and it left me wanting more, I can't wait to read the next book in the series. The smoking hot sex scenes and adventure made this a must read in my book. I recommend it to any girl that enjoyed reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Great novel and beautifully written! As an English major I don't have much time to read anything for pleasure and this was deifinately a for pleasure read.
Crystal's Many Reviewers
While I have read other books by Ms. Downing, I have never actually read one of her MF books before. To be honest, I was a bit leery about it because usually I don’t enjoy books that are such different genres, but by the same author.

But let me tell you… HOLY WOWZER!!! Once I started reading this book, I just couldn’t put it down! I’m not usually a fan of the action/spy books, but there was just something about this one that I couldn’t get enough of.

I do believe that Ms. Downing did a great job a
  • Pam-Ann
  • Light Switch
  • Under By Duress
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Kilty Pleasure (The McLaughlins, #2)
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)
  • Faithless (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #9)
  • A Line Crossed
  • Safeword Davenport (Safeword, #3)
  • Secret Society Orgy (The Billionaire's Son, #4)
  • Letting Go (Awakenings, #1)
  • Siren Song
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1)
  • FrankenDom
  • Rough Surrender
Mia Downing started creating heroes at age four, but her heroes back then rode ponies and only kissed her on the cheek. Today, Mia's heroes still rescue those in need, but the price of their toys and the expertise of their seduction leads to a lot more. When Mia isn't busy creating new stories for her readers she fills in as an underwear model for a prestigious lingerie company. She lives with her ...more
More about Mia Downing...

Spy Games (4 books)
  • Birthday Games (Spy Games, #1.5)
  • Lethal Limits (Spy Games, #2)
  • Endgame (Spy Games #3)