Start by marking “Only God: Change Your Story, Change the World: Change Your Story, Change the World” as Want to Read:

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Experience firsthand how Only God can use you—and the local church—to transform people, communities, the world. . . in an extraordinary way! You’ll come away with a renewed sense of purpose, as you read Dwight Mason’s powerful, life-altering message of hope. Get ready to let God work in and through you to change your world!
Published February 1st 2013 by Barbour Books

To ask other readers questions about Only God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only God

Lori
What did I think? I think you should only read this book if you want to be inspired. No matter where you are in life....you can make an impact on the world around you. A lot is directed at leadership roles, but I found I can apply a lot to my family life as well...Not to mention life in general.
I keep asking God to show me what he wants me to do, and for Him to put me on His path. Well, Dwight made me realize I need to take a risk once in a while and show some faith. Words are just words, it's
Melissa
Only God begged to be read by me. This book is what my blog is all about. Sharing your Only God story with the world so others will see there is hope for them. Our stories are not for us but for others to encounter the glory of God.
Dwight gives practical steps to take so you can write your Only God story. At the end of every chapter are Action Steps. I recommend doing them because they will enable you to really think through your story and maybe even discover something you never knew was buried
Wayne McCoy
An inspirational and encouraging book that will inspire you to examine your story and see how God can work in your life. Filled with examples from the Bible and other sources, it also includes Dwight Mason's inspiring story and how he became pastor of his church in Ohio.

Every chapter is filled with anecdotes and ends with distinct and easy action steps. The book's progression is from finding faith in God to embracing change, sharing your story, helping your children and ending well. Dwight tells
Bob Mathias
After reading this I am taking action steps in my own life. Great read be a "World Changer."
Chad Stutzman
Loved this book. Dwight has a way of sharing his life story in a way that is humble and inspiring. This is a great book for Christian leaders, parents and students. We all have a story that is being written and he can change our story to help change the world. I highly recommend you take the time to read this book and apply the principles after each chapter. It can help you change your life.
Aaron Lebeouf
Morgan griggs
i won this book in a goodreads giveaway

i found this book easy to read and understand. this book inspired me to be a better christian. i thought this book was insightful. i will be recommending this book to some of my friends who will truely enjoy this book.
Jan
I have to agree with other reviewers, Dwight Mason is a humble and inspiring man who shows the awesomeness that can happen when we simply trust God. God bless you, Dwight, and you, Shalyn, for sending me the copy I won through Goodreads!
Ted
Feb 01, 2013 Ted marked it as to-read
Shelves: first-reads
"*** I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads ***
** The Giveaway was Listed By Shalyn **
* I received my copy on *

THANK YOU GOODREADS FIRST READS AND Shalyn! "
Brenda Seefeldt
I love the story concept of living our lives. I preach it often. But this book was a lame attempt to use that. A book I would consider "evangelical junk." Who wants my copy?
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Correy Scally
Correy Scally marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Cherie
Cherie marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Steven Marinez
Steven Marinez marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Harvey Go
Harvey Go marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Nique
Nique marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Whitney Wilson
Whitney Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Emily Gwaltney
Emily Gwaltney marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Paul J
Paul J marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Lynn
Lynn added it
Aug 03, 2013
Kara
Kara added it
Jan 09, 2015
Jeremy Volkmar
Jeremy Volkmar is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2013
Jennifer Bowman
Jennifer Bowman marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Only God: Change Your Story, Change the World Solo Dios: Cambia tu historia, cambia el mundo