Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto, #61)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto, #61)

Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto #61)

4.36  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,027 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Naruto is a ninja-in-training with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja!

Uchiha Brothers United Front

As Madara uses his dominating power to fend off the Five Kage, Sasuke is reunited with his brother Itachi. Can the brothers put aside their differences and help
Published May 7th 2013 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 27th 2012)

Kirra
Aug 24, 2015 Kirra rated it it was amazing
Aw, Sasuke and Itachi *cries*
Brad
Aug 14, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, fantasy
I love it when the story gets complex and deep, and Kabuto definitely fits the bill. I love Kabuto, especially when he's gone so overboard. He's so damn impressive at this point. Itachi never fails to impress, either, but it's Kabuto that really steals the show here. Can he break the cycle?
Tim Cunningham
Feb 25, 2014 Tim Cunningham rated it it was amazing
kim song ng
Jul 27, 2015 kim song ng rated it liked it
I don't like anything that has to do with Orochimaru or Kabuto. Goodbye
Kathleen
Aug 27, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Creepy cover!!!

Sasuke encounters Itachi running through the forest on his way to stop Kabuto. He demands to hear the truth from Itachi. The gokage begin to fight Madara. He wants to kill Tsunade first, since she is the granddaughter of the first hokage. It bothered me how when he listed all her weaknesses, she said, "true also, I am female," like it was a negative. That made me sad.

Resurrected Dan, trapped in some sort of circle/forefield, finds out Tsunade has become hokage. Sasuke and Itachi
Chris Lemmerman
After last volume's high octane action and interesting plot reveals, this volume slows everything right back down as we get some Kabuto flashbacks (which are long overdue) and Sasuke and Itachi blabbing on about more forbidden jutsu. Not bad, but not great either.
Miss
Nov 26, 2014 Miss rated it liked it
this was pretty well done but honestly it's hard for me to not roll my eyes at the whole saint itachi thing because i don't care what twist kishimoto pulls out of his butt, he trapped his twelve year old brother in nightmares and i've yet to see a reason that fits the hero narrative i'm meant to buy now

also my cousin read the ending and confirmed the lack of surprises and it's a shame because i had this thought that maybe the series would end with naruto reforming the hidden villages system beca
Aja: The Narcoleptic Ninja
It's a really awesome moment to see Sasuke team up with Itachi after spending the majority of his life hating his older brother. The actual fight is pretty awesome too.
Carmine
Apr 15, 2016 Carmine rated it really liked it
Volume che ho deciso di premiare, nonostante un paio di scelte non proprio felici.
Pollice verso il basso per la gestione deficitaria di Kabuto, mal contestualizzata e portata avanti in maniera lacunosa.
Una stella in più la voglio comunque dare perchè, volenti o nolenti, il confronto finale tra Sasuke ed Itachi -il primo gestito malissimo, il secondo un piccolo capolavoro all'interno del manga- porta sempre a tremendi feels.
Taruia
Nov 20, 2014 Taruia rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
So whilst the Kage are still battling Madara (and not doing all that well to be brutally honest) Sasuke and his brother are reunited in much reminiscing and brotherly banter whilst battling Kabuto. Kabuto really does need some moisturiser as he is turned into a dragon. Meanwhile I can hear you think 'hey, we haven't had a back story in a while ... so ... here is Kabuto's :(
Linda Jaejoong
Jan 01, 2016 Linda Jaejoong rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-until-2016
Die Uchiha Brüder sind wieder vereint!! Sasuke und Itachi haben sich zusammengeschlossen um Kabuto zu schlagen und das Edotensei-No-Jutsu zu beenden.

Auch erfahren wir in dem Band mehr über Kabutos Vergangenheit und warum er so geworden ist wie er jetzt ist. Werden die 5 Kage es schaffen Madara aufzuhalten?? Und werden die Brüder es schaffen gemeinsam zu siegen und sich endlich auszusprechen??

Fazit: Band 61 war wie sehr spannend, voller Action und mit einer kleinen Prise Hoffnung das vielleicht
K.C. Rivers
Apr 04, 2016 K.C. Rivers rated it it was amazing
I'm really dreading that I'll have to say goodbye to Itachi twice, but I'm loving the fact that I get a little more time with his character. It seems like Sasuke might finally start to get some closure, which may lead up to the grand finale with Naruto. Excited and sad to finish the series.
Gonthestrawhat
Oct 15, 2013 Gonthestrawhat rated it really liked it
Story:4/5
Art:5/5
SPOILERS EVERYWHERE!!!!! BEWARE
Overall this volume was pretty good. It was really healing to finally see to power brothers work together and to have sasuke put his differences aside. Also it was real cool it was tight to see kabuto become a total MONSTER and become a crazier villain than I thought. And we CANNOT FORGET ABOUT the confusing but freaking AWESOME INZANMI!!! I really didn't know that Itachi was thus much of an OG!!!! Plus on a side note it was also cool to see Kabut
Puinoon Na
Sep 01, 2015 Puinoon Na rated it liked it
Sasuke already knew about the reasons behind Itachi's attack but was acting too selfishly. Not as good as the book before.
Elin Evensen
Aug 26, 2014 Elin Evensen rated it really liked it
Sympathy for the devil. I never thought I'd understand Kabuto. A story that needed to be told.
Evi Rezeki
Aug 06, 2014 Evi Rezeki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic
Itachi keren! Selalu keren! Cerita tentang dua bersaudara ini menyentuh banget. Hiksss
Jussi
May 16, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Edith
Mar 01, 2015 Edith rated it it was amazing
Mary
Dec 31, 2015 Mary rated it liked it
Kabuto like wth happened to you lol. I feel so bad for him.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Aug 27, 2015 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it really liked it
Well that was intense. Good volume.
Kevin
Sep 15, 2014 Kevin added it
HOW DO YOU EVEN READ THE BOOK?????
Reem
Simply Awesome!
Vitor Frazão
Sep 02, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Compreendo a relevância do combate de Sasuke e Itachi contra Kabuto para a progressão da história e, de facto, foi um combate interessante, mas sempre que os irmãos Uchiha aparecem tenho de revirar os olhos perante a previsível lamechice. Para o Sasuke então não tenho paciência nenhuma.

Não obstante, foi interessante saber mais sobre o passado de Kabuto e as suas nova capacidades. O volume até poderia receber uma classificação melhor se tivesse mais parte com o combate dos Kages, como no capítulo
Edgar
Sep 29, 2015 Edgar rated it really liked it
Good
Alice MacDonnell
Dec 14, 2015 Alice MacDonnell rated it really liked it
7/10 stars.
M. Ashraf
Feb 09, 2013 M. Ashraf rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
This was Intense!!! Madara fighting the 5 Kage with his mighty powers.
Suskue and Itachi together against Kabuto, working hand in hand and fighting together :)
we learnt the past of Kabuto's being and that was great, gives you more depth about his character.
And we knew know the final part of the truth about Itachi.
All of that was really great!!! and the terrifying surprise after ending the Edo Tensie that would make the upcoming volume more and more interesting!!!
Sarah Hayes
Oct 13, 2013 Sarah Hayes rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
JFC, this volume of Naruto killed me on so many levels, whether it was Kabuto's backstory or the interaction between the Itachi brothers, which dominated this book and rightly so. I think Kishimoto is doing a really damn good job of making me like Sasuke again after a prolonged period of being tired of his character. Still, I hope we get back to Kakashi and Gai's shared springtime of youth before long!
Thenia
Nov 15, 2012 Thenia rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012, manga, naruto
The 5 kage are fighting Madara, Naruto is fighting Toby with Kakashi, Bee and Gai and the Itachi and Sasuke face Kabuto.

We finally learn about Kabuto's past and his reasons and the fight between him and the Uchiha brothers is reaching its climax. Looking forward to it!
Dru
Jun 05, 2013 Dru rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-graphic-novel
The Madara vs. 5 Kages fight is relentless and exceptionally good. The Kabuto vs. Itachi and Sasuke fight is a little less so. Felt that despite Kabuto's new powers he gets taken care of pretty soon. Curious to see if he returns.
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 56 (Bleach, #56)
  • One Piece, Volume 65: To Nothing (One Piece, #65)
  • フェアリーテイル 37 [Fearī Teiru 37] (Fairy Tail, #37)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)

“forgive yourself for what you aren't able to do,
the ones who aren't able to acknowledge their ownselves are bound to fail”
49 likes