Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of

Until Today!: Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  594 ratings  ·  41 reviews
If there are situations, circumstances, or perhaps relationships in your life that you have been struggling to overcome, trying to work through, or doing your best to work around, throw your head back and declare to the universe, "Until Today!"Whatever has been going on in your mind, your life, or your heart can stop -- right now, if that is truly what you desire. However,...more
Published October 9th 2012 by Touchstone (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Until Today!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Until Today!

Ayana Mishelle
I read this book almost every day. It is a daily reader to start the day or to find inspiration. A lot of times the date I am reading is exactly what I need for that day. The book is not religious. It is full of inspiration and wisdom. I read a lot in the morning. I guess my books are my coffee to start my day !!1
Debbie "DJ" Wilson
This is my daily meditation book, truly the best I have ever found.
Sherlyn
I always go through this. I love it
Rachelle
This book gave me many insights, but mostly daily support and encouragement. I felt closer to God throughout the year, because He was mentioned on pretty well every page. It brought Him and my relationship with Him to the forefront of my mind every day. The only downsides to reading this book were that it was something I had to do every day for a whole year, which I felt got very long. There were many days I got behind because I was simply not in the mood to read the page for that day. Also, aft...more
Janice
I love this book. I continue to read the devotions every day. I have also given this book to several people who have been facing a difficult time. I highly recommend this book
Jabulile Khumalo
I am currently on my Day 5 of reading until today and this is emmideatly after I read One day my soul just opened up also by Iyanla and I tell you I can already see a huge difference in my life. I love the simplicity and the on point of the way she wrote Until Today. I Love It!
Mytu Sense
My daughter buys Vanzant's books. I read them:). I love this devotional. I read it daily, and sometimes want to email Iyanla to say thank you! Ughm, I have my problems with putting God in the feminine, but, read from the Holy Spirit's perspective and am blessed.
Beth
I have been reading this book daily for almost 7 years. Every year I think, "surely I can't learn from this again." I am a fool. Life is about learning lessons (especially the hard ones) over and over again!
Joli Wake
One of my morning readers...Each month, she focuses on a topic and explores it daily. November's subject is Service. Living the Truth that you know is the greatest Service you can offer the world.
Jasmine Miller
"This book is very helpful. It gives you a daily boost, of everything. Confidence, hope, determination. This book is wonderful, and can be read year after year."
Jo
This helped me a great deal during a rough time in my life. The author seemed to prescient & the day's entry often spoke to what I was dealing with at the moment.
Chris
Although I don't agree with everything she writes, Iyanla Vanzant teaches how to move from fear to faith in powerful ways in her well-written devotional.
Kristina Jones
Jan 09, 2009 Kristina Jones is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Love the intro but the daily readings are a bit redundant. But I'm going to stick with it hoping it will provide the inspiration I found in the introduction.
Jill Sumstad
Love this little daily devontional. It is spiritually PC, meaning that anyone of any faith (even those of no faith) would find it beneficial.
I read this just about everyday, insights are wonderful and help me greatly in dealing with spousal abuse recovery.
Sarah Wellington
A great way to see each day. This daily devotional guide will rock your core! Come and join us that read it daily!
Zafirah Muhammad
I like this book. daily meditations. if it does not fit you everyday it will inspire you to think of your own.
Karol
I try to read everyday. She has a wealth of human relationship knowledge. Good thoughts for each day.
KimberlyAnne
This is one of the most inspirational books I have ever read. So intuitive. I highly recommend it!
Clueless Morgan
Listened to the audiobook. Thoroughly enjoyed listening to her read it to me! Awesome!
Jo Anne
I read this each and every day. Everyone should have this book, you will love it.
Jeanne O'donnell
Wonderful, inspiring, uplifting daily devotions in plain language. Christian based
★☆★☆
Great "reference" guide. Not something you have to read cover-to-cover.
Mia Johnson
This book next to the Bible is my guide for life, I love this book!
Kimz Zahour
Filling my need for positive daily readings with this perpetual book.
Kimberly
A wonderful daily devotional that's very affirming.
Ka Nefertem aka Empress Itrina
These devotions really hit the spot daily!
Cheryl D
This book is really wonderful.
Elsie
I love this book. I read it daily
  • God's Leading Lady
  • Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want And Getting It
  • Something More: Excavating Your Authentic Self
  • Super Rich : A Guide to having it all
  • Sacred Woman: A Guide to Healing the Feminine Body, Mind, and Spirit
  • Lost Women of the Bible: Finding Strength & Significance through Their Stories
  • Journal to the Self: Twenty-Two Paths to Personal Growth - Open the Door to Self-Understanding by Writing, Reading, and Creating a Journal of Your Life
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • Tarot for Your Self: A Workbook for Personal Transformation
  • Steering by Starlight: Find Your Right Life, No Matter What!
In Peace From Broken Pieces New York Times best-selling author Iyanla Vanzant she recounts the last decade of her life and the spiritual lessons learnedfrom the price of success during her meteoric rise as a TV celebrity on Oprah, the Iyanla TV show (produced by Barbara Walters), to the dissolution of her marriage and her daughters 15 months of illness and death on Christmas day. Like a phoenix ri...more
More about Iyanla Vanzant...
In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want One Day My Soul Just Opened Up: 40 Days and 40 Nights Toward Spiritual Strength and Personal Growth Yesterday, I Cried Peace from Broken Pieces Acts of Faith: Daily Meditations for People of Color

“Today I am devoted to addressing all the little things about me and in my life that I have not mastered!” 3 likes