Start by marking “Snowy Night with a Highlander” as Want to Read:
Snowy Night with a Highlander

Snowy Night with a Highlander (The Scandalous Series #2.5)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  116 ratings  ·  10 reviews
From an author who “creates magic…and leaves her fans begging for more,” (Romantic Times) comes a delightful eNovella that first appeared in the anthology Snowy Night with a Stranger and is now available as a standalone eBook.

Searching for her rakehell brother, an earl lying low in the wake of a scandalous affair, Fiona Haines is guided by a r
Published November 27th 2012 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Snowy Night with a Highlander, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowy Night with a Highlander

Desiree
This was a sweet book. I wished it had been longer, but I loved it none the less. :)
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
this was not as short as I expected it to be, since it is a novella. But not very long either. I guess I was wrapped up in the story. Although I love Julia London very much, and most highlander books, this one just didn't hit me as deeply as her other books.
It was a beauty and the beast type story. The beast being Duncan Buchanan, first pretty boy with no care how he treated anyone-beastly. Then he was badly burned in a fire and scarred terribly beastly looking, but a changed man in manners.
Fion
Georgianna Simpson
Dec 30, 2012 Georgianna Simpson rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance readers
Review by Georgianna Simpson

This is an excellent story of young heartbreak, life-changing tragedy, love and renewal of life. A great read for a snowy cold night!
I don’t like to do spoilers… so let me just recap some of the highlights that make this worth the reading.
Lady Fiona Haines of Scotland has been living in London in an attempt to find a suitable marriage partner. Her debutante event, in Scotland, was spoiled years ago by a friend of her brothers that she admired when he likened her to a
P.
A tedious. schizoid little read. The first half is mildly interesting, even if meagerly plotted. The second half - and the two halves are united by no more than wishful thinking - is page after page of staccato cliches where even the pretense of plot is abandoned. It doesn't end it just stops. Buyer beware.
Donna
I like a good redemption story and I love historical. So this one was a win. Kudos to the amount of character development. I find that usually lacking in the shorter books, but not here.
Beth
I really like this short story. I wished it was longer,finding out more about Jack, Fiona's brother, would have been fun.
Alice
include in large print -- Snowy Night with a Stranger
.þµŋψà. [Punya Reviews...]
Story originally published in the anthology Snowy Night with a Stranger and connected to the Scandalous series.
Normal
Sep 19, 2014 Normal added it
Shelves: ebook-nook
#N/A
Petie McCarty
The book was too short! It was wonderful and I wished it was regular length and not a novella. Very well done!
Lori Fenty
Lori Fenty marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Mary Ferguson
Mary Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Marjorie
Marjorie marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Lindelle
Lindelle marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Jennifer Collard
Jennifer Collard marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Highland Grace (Highlands Trilogy, #2)
  • Sins of the Highlander
  • Conquered by a Highlander (Children of the Mist, #4)
  • The Warrior (Return of the Highlanders, #3)
  • A Scottish Love
  • Under the Highlander's Spell (Sinclare Brothers, #2)
  • McAlistair's Fortune  (Providence, #3)
  • The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance
  • Snowy Night with a Stranger (School for Heiresses, Anthology 2)
  • Unwanted (The MacLauchlans, #3)
  • The Rebel (Highlander Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Tempting the Highlander (McTiernay Brothers, #4)
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • To Tempt a Scotsman (Huntington, #1)
  • Claimed by the Highland Warrior (MacKinloch Clan, #1)
  • A Highlander for the Holidays (A Highland Erotic Romance)
  • Highland Stone
  • Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements (Millworth Manor, #1.5)
Julia London is the New York Times and USA Today best selling author of more than a two dozen romantic fiction novels. She is the author of the popular Secrets of Hadley Green historical romance series, as well as the new Cabot Sisters historical series, including The Trouble with Honor, The Fall of Grace, and The Perils of Prudence. She is also the author of several contemporary romances, includ ...more
More about Julia London...

The Scandalous Series (5 books)
  • The Book of Scandal (The Scandalous Series, #1)
  • Highland Scandal (The Scandalous Series #2)
  • Snowy Night with a Stranger (School for Heiresses, Anthology 2)
  • A Courtesan's Scandal (The Scandalous Series, #3)
The Hazards of Hunting a Duke (Desperate Debutantes, #1) The Book of Scandal (The Scandalous Series, #1) The Dangers of Deceiving a Viscount (Desperate Debutantes, #3) The Devil's Love The Perils of Pursuing a Prince (Desperate Debutantes, #2)