Start by marking “Remember Me, Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Remember Me, Cowboy

Remember Me, Cowboy (Coffee Creek, Montana #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Corb Lambert is ready to marry Laurel Sheridan. She's pregnant with his baby - and Corb is the type of guy who will do the right thing. He just wishes that he could remember the passion they shared before a terrible accident wiped his memory clean.

Laurel can't decide whether to go or stay. Corb is willing to take on his responsibility, but Laurel can't bear the thought tha

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin American Romance #1434, Coffee Creek, Montana #1, 224 pages
Published January 2nd 2013 by Harlequin American Romance (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Remember Me, Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Me, Cowboy

Susan
Good book. Laurel can't believe that Corb can't remember anything about their time together. Now she's pregnant and Corb wants to marry her. Laurel is still in love with him, but he hasn't said anything to her about love. I really liked Laurel. I loved her closeness with her friend. She came to town to be with her friend Winnie as she prepared to marry Corb's brother Brock. When Brock was killed and Corb hurt in an accident on their wedding day, Laurel stayed to help Winnie. She says yes to Corb...more
Donna Tunney
I have all of this author’s work and was fortunate enough to receive an advanced copy of her latest novel, “Remember Me, Cowboy.”

In this book, C. J. Carmichael weaves tried and true Harlequin plots – secret babies, marriage of convenience and amnesia – to produce something fresh and compelling, filled with emotional richness.

Her Coffee Creek setting feels like a genuine place you can settle right into – the descriptions of the small town and its inhabitants are that vivid. Her main characters, C...more
Rhonda
4 STARS
Remember Me, Cowboy is a Coffee Creek, Montana series book 1.

I enjoyed reading about the Lambert family in Coffee Creek, Montana. It did leave me wanting to know more some of the characters.
I have to know more. So I look forward to visiting again in Coffee Creek.

Laurel came to Coffee Creek for her best friends wedding. She is excited for her new promotion in New York City. But she has also fallen hard and fast with Corb Lambert in the week she has been in Montana. Her friend Winnie got ba...more
Courtnie
An extra star for surprising me :)

I may be a critical reader sometimes, but I’m not a terribly discriminatory reader. For this reason, "first-reads" really works for me…I love getting a chance to read something new and add to my collection for free!

Okay... I didn’t receive this from first-reads, I did however receive Promise from a Cowboy from first-reads…but it’s the third book in a series. Gah! I have to start from the beginning, although I’m sure they can stand on their own. I just don’t thi...more
Tia
Wow. I thought the prologue had to be the most emotional aspect of the novel for me, it also set the mood for the entire novel. I loved that the heroine was brave in the end and didn't marry the hero until he sorted out his shit.

I need to say this novel took two of my favorite type of novels, pregnancy and amnesia, and blended it amazingly. I had to read it all in one sitting because I couldn't stop reading it.

I desperately want to read about Winnie and her story as well. Do I sense a Jackson in...more
Brenda Collins
My mother always put a romance novel in my Christmas stocking so that I’d have something to read in front of the fire on Christmas Day. As an adult, I’ve kept the tradition although I pick up the book myself these days. No one does sentimental romance better than CJ Carmichael so that’s what I read on Christmas night after everyone was asleep.
Ms Carmichael didn’t disappoint with her novel, “Remember Me, Cowboy,” in which she uses the traditional romance trope of amnesia and a marriage of conveni...more
Steena Holmes
Right from the beginning I knew this was a story that I wouldn't stop reading. With such a powerful opening - I couldn't wait to see how the author would unravel the journey. I'm glad this is a series - the stories within the stories were so tightly woven and there was a lot to catch.
I really enjoyed this - there are only a few authors left from harlequin that I would read - but this author is at the top of that list!
Kimberly Walter
Very good book. But so sad and heartbreaking, it was also sweet and romantic. I wanted to reach in shake or slap Colby lol. MEN! anyways a very good read. can't wait for more from this series.
Alyssa
Great book from CJ Carmichael -- if this is a sign of the quality of the rest of the Coffee Creek series, then count me in :)
Melissa
Cowboy romances, they are definitely my guilty pleasure. After all, what's better than some handsome dude on the cover in a cowboy hat? The story doesn't even have to be good as long as I can keep flipping back to the cover. Luckily, the story in this one is decent even if the cover is tantalizing. Although I keep looking at it and forgetting what it is I'm trying to write here...

Laurel is in town for her friend's wedding. She hasn't been to Montana for awhile since moving to New York and starti...more
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Coffee Creek, Montana
Category: Heart & Home
Denise Marshall
a good love story to read if you believe in happy ending
Amanda Chalifoux
Very good book :)
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Dom
Dom added it
Sep 10, 2014
Rizky
Rizky marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
£!M€¥
£!M€¥ marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Ayu Wirdha
Ayu Wirdha marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Sandie Fournier
Sandie Fournier marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Yulia Anggraini
Yulia Anggraini marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Rita Award nominated author C.J. Carmichael has published more than 30 books with Harlequin. Right now she's loving cowboys and Montana--those are the themes of the books she's writing for Harlequin American.

CJ likes to write stories about romance and intrigue with a strong sense of community and family. If you enjoy her Harlequin books, you might want to check out her self-published titles. The G...more
More about C.J. Carmichael...
A Daughter's Place (Family Matters Book 1) The Fourth Child Promise Me, Cowboy (Copper Mountain Rodeo, #3) Good Together (Carrigans of the Circle C) The Gift (Bandit Creek, #8)