Start by marking “Legado Envenenado: (Poisoned Legacy)” as Want to Read:
Legado Envenenado: (Poisoned Legacy)

Legado Envenenado: (Poisoned Legacy)

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Años después de abandonar a Helena, Oscar Theotokis reapareció con sus ojos negros y su sonrisa arrebatadora,desafiando su determinaciónde no volver a caer bajo sus encantos.Pero Oscar no había podido borrar a la preciosa inglesa de sus pensamientos. Y se había prometido que, si alguna vez se casaba, no sería por sentido de la responsabilidad, sino por simple y puro deseo.
Published February 5th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Legado Envenenado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legado Envenenado

Tia
Helena and Oscar were lovers in their teens but Oscar had other responsibilities to his father and his father's company. So he left Helena and went back to Greece. Helena had other responsibilities as well, she had to attend college, so when Oscar left, that's what she did. Little did they know that Helena and Oscar both loved each other deeply and didn't want to be separated but circumstances declared differently.

Ten years later they are reunited in the reading of a will from there common frien
Alex is The Romance Fox
I’m not sure why I bought this book as Susanne James is not one of my favourite Mills & Boon’s authors…perhaps the synopsis sounded interesting to me…after all, Greek alpha heroes are my favourite…but the hero’s name should have warned me….Oscar…a Greek!!!!!
The pace of the story dragged from page one and I kept hoping it would change..but no it did not. I just could not engage with the characters…Oscar Theotokis, the arrogant, sexy Greek tycoon who had broken English rose Helena Kingston’s h
Roub
i was bored! i did not feel any connection between hero and heroine, yet supposedly they had been in love all this time! since childhood and for the past 10 years they had been separated. oscar abandoned helena without offering any explanation, yet here she was ready to jump back into his bed, just as easily. i wud have been bitter in her place. neway, it did not seem like she was in love wid him or vice versa.
Becca
En lo personal me gusto la novela, porque no es como el típico Harlequin que en el penúltimo capítulo hay un mal entendido que se arregla en el último capítulo, es la primer historia de este tipo que no es así, solo por eso le doy esas estrellas.
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
This one didn't really do anything for me. There was no real chemistry or intensity of emotions between hero and heroine. In fact, there wasn't much of anything in this book, not even a sex scene. I felt it was like watching one of those older movies that doesn't really go anywhere.
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Becky
Becky added it
May 19, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Lina
Lina marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Sonia E. Parraga
Sonia E. Parraga marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Mokona
Mokona added it
Jun 12, 2013
Ipshita banerjee
Ipshita banerjee marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Valentine
Valentine marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Yna Yns
Yna Yns marked it as to-read
May 03, 2012
Mandy
Mandy added it
Mar 25, 2012
Jed Hunter's Reluctant Bride The British Billionaire's Innocent Bride (Innocent Wives #4) Buttoned-Up Secretary, British Boss The Millionaire's Chosen Bride (The Marriage Bargain, #2) The Master Of Highbridge Manor