Start by marking “All Riled Up” as Want to Read:
All Riled Up

All Riled Up (Harris Black #1-2)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  700 ratings  ·  52 reviews
New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster turns up the heat with these two timeless tales

TRAPPED!

Mass Market Paperback, HQN, 311 pages
Published February 2nd 2013 by Harlequin (first published March 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All Riled Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Riled Up

Susan
Trapped!
Fireman Ethan Winters ran headlong into a burning building to find Rosie Carrington.

For Rosie, the heat in Ethan's eyes was enough to start a three-alarm blaze!

Good story, novella length, only 104 pages, but there was a lot packed into those pages. I loved both Rosie and Ethan. Ethan and Rosie had known each other for a long time and had been friends forever. They had stayed friends even when her brother ran off with Ethan's fiancee. Rosie was tired of watching Ethan waste his time with
Mandy SmutPuppyReader
I'm a bit new to Lori Foster, so I'm glad that her back list is slowly being re-published. I loved the first story more than the second, but that's because it involved a firefighter. And well, we all know I'm a sucker for a good HEA story with a firefighter. Awesome friends to lover story in the first novella with some suspense and action that lead seamlessly into the second story of two people who fall in love while trying to move on from their pasts and figure out a mystery in the present toge ...more
starsaga
Cute.
The first story about Rosie and Ethan was short and sweet, I had questions about this book being part of a series, because the beginning seemed like I should already know more about these characters than I did.

The second story was adorable, with Butch the guard Chihuahua, he made the story sweet and the humans more interesting. I liked that Riley was super-possessive and although the story was not long, I believe they will be happy. With the dog of course. So with a gentle sense of humour a
Kerste
Feb 05, 2013 Kerste rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: folks looking for an alpha male easy read
Alright, so Lori Foster is a little hit or miss for me and this double story was sorta like that for me. The first story "Trapped!" was SHORT (and I rarely dig short). But it featured a hot fire fighter and a spunky little thing. It was sort of uncomplicated and mostly an okay read.

Then it rolled into Riley's story...and Riley's my kind of guy. Strong, got his own code, etc, etc. Red's got some issues, but the source is pretty obvious from the get-go, though it takes quite a while for the charac
Lindsey
I picked this book up the day it came out and finished it within a couple hours, it was that good! I saw Trapped as more of an introduction to Riley and Regina's story, but I loved Ethan and Rosie. Rosie never acted the way I expected her to and I loved her for it. She kept both me and Ethan on our toes! They also introduced us to Regina and Riley and gave a little preview into what the second story would be like. Riley was awesome and I loved seeing him bring Regina out of her shell a little at ...more
Arshia
The first story "Trapped" was short & cute. A guy stuck in a rut & making himself miserable finally realizes that the love of his life has always been in front of him. Ethan was sexy but Riley was scorching hot! He reminded me of Trace & I love Trace. Sometimes I really wish I could meet fictional characters; I would really like to meet Lori's guys.
Cindy
2 contemporary romance stories with protected sex in both.

I gave this book 3 stars, mostly because I felt I'd read these stories before. They're well written, but follow the same plot as others LF has written. I thought the 2nd story, "Riley" was the better one. Regina DOES get her money's worth out of her "attack" dog, by the way!
Caro
A super good book with tons of action, emotions, humor, great personalities and characters, two great stories, a little suspense, great heroes, HEAs, and pretty much awesomeness to read. I really enjoyed reading both these stories. I loved getting to know these characters and really clicked with this book. I was turning pages at super-speed and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. There were definitely some laughs, some steaminess, some breath-holding, and pretty much just a great time. ...more
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~3.5-4/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

These two stories were very adorable, very easy to read, and definitely made me want more.

Trapped! is about Ethan, a firefighter, and Rosie, a friend of his. Rosie has always liked Ethan, and is now deciding to do something about it. Ethan doesn’t know how to handle this, but Rosie is insistent.

I found Rosie and Ethan very cute, and hot, together. I liked Rosie’s persistence, and how everything worked out for them. I like friends-to-romance stories,
Lynn Smith
Two great stories, the first one with Ethan a hot firefighter and Rosie who has been in love with him forever finally got him to see things her way.
The second story was much more involved, Riley was a wonderful man, Regina a more laid back shy newspaper reporter. Riley falls in lobe with her and slowly gets her to have a relationship with him while keeping her safe from whoever is after her.
Marla
New York Times" bestselling author Lori Foster turns up the heat with these two timeless tales TRAPPED!

Firefighter Ethan Winters may be his hometown's new hero, but he's played a starring role in Rosie Carrington's fantasies for years. And Rosie has had just about enough of waiting patiently for Ethan to get over the past and see what's right under his nose. She'll do whatever it takes to fan the flames between them...but will Ethan prove too hot to handle?

RILEY!

Regina Foxworth has no clue why a
Rhonda
Two books for the price of one! I loved it!
Trapped
Ethan is the angst ridden hero. He has loved and was betrayed in the worst possible way. Rosie is the “one of the guys” girl that everyone loves, just isn’t in love with. Rosie is tired of hiding her feelings toward Riley. She finally ups the ante, and boy does she. When Ethan wakes up from a drunken night next to a woman, he thinks… No big deal. WRONG! The woman is his best friend. Surely he wouldn’t.
Riley
Regina was being stalked. No one would b
Robin Bishop
Im not going to do a clipped veraion of what tge stories are about. Read it! That's what needs to be done. lori Foster as yet to write a book that hasnt kept me thrilled the whole time. I am moving through all her books and half way there I have not been disapointed yet. Lori Rocks, The End!
Kimbelry Lane
If the books were separate I'd have given the first story 5 stars and the second 2. Rosie was awesome, Rosie's got your back in a bar fight but Ragina wasn't my favorite
Rita
I do love a strong man! You just can't go wrong with Lori Foster book if you like your men strong! What so great about her books is the emotions are written so well. I fall in love with each fellow, and love they find a happy ever after with a lady just for them. I will continue to her books
Rachel
2 short novellas that were really not that good. I like Foster's long books, but these did not do justice to her other work.
Jean
Enjoyed both so these stories, although not typically into short stories or books. Lightweight romance genre.
Nancy Anderson
I like the first book better than the second.
But the end of the second book did pick up.
Kirsten Matteo
I loved the way the two stories focused on the two different characters, Ethan and Riley. All together, this book tells a wonderful story, broken into 2 separate parts to better tell each story and combine them. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and eagerly look forward to more about Riley and Ethan's respective stories...because each of their stories left me wanting to know more about them and their lives with their wives.
Christina Montminy
I liked this book a lot.....2 stories in this book made it a win win......Ethan & Rosie's story was short but enjoyable & a prelude to Riley & Regina's. This story of danger, lust & eventually love was great, CSI officer Riley falls for the in danger news reporter Regina. This story had danger, love & comedy(in the form of one very busy Chihouhou). This is definitely a book that I would recommend.
Elise
Two books in one, both guys Alpha males , both loyal Ethan has been hurt in the past and doesn't trust women. And Riley finds himself showing the perfect women for him how to defend herself, from what he believes to be a figment of her imagination.Both get shown what life would be like if they let these two women into their heart. I receieved this book through a goodreads giveaway.
Nancy Luebke
This was 2 related stories in one book. Because of graphic content, it should be for at least l8 year old readers. I enjoyed this. I like Lori's sense fo humor. Her stories grab you right from the beginning and keep you interested to the end. It had a little bit of romance, suspense, and humor. Looking forward to more of her work.
Becky
Trapped:
Ethan and Rosie's relationship comes ahead at a award ceremony for Ethan. One drunken night and a determined girl that is tired of waiting and you get one great short story.
Riley:
Riley meets his match in his soft spoken, animal saving next door neighbor. Funny and sweet short story.
Carolyn
Gotta say I like the 2 stories in 1! I felt like Trapped was an intro to Riley and that's different.
Both stories are well written, contain great characters, and the plots are awesome. You can't go wrong when you choose Lori Foster!
Rita
Going with a 3.5 on this one. I didn't enjoy these stories as much as I loved her Men who walk the edge of Honor series, but they were still pretty good. Easy reads all in all and would recommend for a lazy afternoon.
Sasha
Ethan...bless his heart. The story seemed quick and tidy but loved the package of the two together. Riley....Intense! Still a quick read but at least had more depth. Easy read and loved the friendships between this group.
Darcy
These stories were ok, but utterly predictable. I thought that the romances moved very fast, but I did like the friendships that were between all the people. Not sure if I will read the others.
Julie Alvarez
This book contained two stories and both were equally good. Both contained stories about heroes who fall in love. The storylines and romance were wonderful. Definitely a book to read.
Laurie
Not my favorite Lori Foster. Both stories were good, but disjointed in the way they were presented. Not that I won't read the next in the series . . . it is Lori Foster afterall. ;-)
Lori Foster Turns Up The Heat With Two Timeless Tales 2 5 Jul 09, 2013 03:19PM
  • The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap
  • White Heat (Firefighter #1)
  • Hot Summer Nights (Bluebonnet, #2.5) (Serendipity, #3.5) (Hope, #0.5)
  • More Than Words, Volume 7: Compassion Can't Wait\Someplace Like Home\What the Heart Wants
  • All Out of Love (Cupid, Texas, #2)
  • Behind Palace Doors (Hollywood #3)
  • Shades of Passion (SIG, #3)
  • How to Tame a Wild Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #4)
  • Dire Distraction (A-Tac #7)
  • Caden's Vow (Hell's Eight #6)
  • The Love Shack (Beach House No. 9, #3)
  • Tactical Advantage (The Precinct Task Force, #3)
  • Against the Mark (The Brodies, #2)
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Deadly Silence (Jackson Hole, #3)
  • Hot Pursuit (Sugarland Blue, #2)
  • High Risk (Adrenaline Search & Rescue, #1)
  • Untitled (KGI, #11)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)