Start by marking “The Ruthless Caleb Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Ruthless Caleb Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #2)

The Ruthless Caleb Wilde (The Wilde Brothers #2)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  287 ratings  ·  34 reviews
Caleb Wilde, infamous attorney, has a merciless streak and a razor-sharp mind… Years of relentless work have hardened Caleb’s heart – until one New York night changes everything. Now he’s haunted by the memory of tangled sheets, unrivalled passion and one woman – Sage Dalton. The siren of his dreams is, in reality, the woman who played him for a fool – but still nothing ca ...more
Published December 18th 2012 by Harlequin (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Ruthless Caleb Wilde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ruthless Caleb Wilde

willaful
Feb 07, 2013 willaful rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of Cinderella stories
My feelings about this book went up and down like a rollercoaster. We started on the downward slope with a lot of pet peeves -- not calling the cops on a would-be rapist, unprotected sex -- and then went up up up into a angsty area, culminating at the peak in a classic, yet original Sandra Marton being-a-romance-hero-against-his-will moment which had me ready to forgive all. But then it was mostly downhill from there, as the juicy stuff ended and the bickering began, with a replay of many other ...more
Saly
A book that totally lacked a story. Hero/Heroine fall in bed together, hero thinks she is involved with someone, acts like an ass, broods for months and then kind of learns she is expecting. Confusion is cleared, baby is his, they look at each other and clothes just melt. Honestly, they only had sex in the book and it was such a typical Marton, that is all I have to say.
Tia
I found some of this novel awfully bland but what ticked me off the most was it was incomplete or felt incomplete to me. I know it's a series but it should have "finished" with these characters in a major way. I thought Caleb was a bit of an idiot at times but I loved feisty Sage! I just wanted more and the author didn't give it, unfortunately.
Ginny Lamere
Jan 11, 2013 Ginny Lamere added it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Ginny by: no one just love Sandra Marton Books
Once again (as I always am) I was pulled into this book The Ruthless Caleb Wilde, and I felt like I knew the characters. Caleb Wilde is at a party he doesn't want to be at, he see a man forcing himself on a waitress and no one helping so he steps in and helps. He then helps her get home and decides that he shouldn't leave her alone he lets her know he just wants to make sure she is okay, they do end up spending the night together and in the morning all heck breaks loose (don't want to give the s ...more
Dalia
Sandra Marton has her original blend of romance elements that you can find in all her books : quirky humor, witty banter, uncontrollable attraction, irrepressible emotions, lots of inner dialogues, an arrogant but tender hero and a feisty heroine.
Caleb Wilde may be ruthless and a little arrogant for his own good but he is also tender and caring. He may act foolish. A lot. But that's because he is in love and doesn't know it yet.
Sage may be delicate but she is also feisty and independent. She st
Desere
Warning do not start to read this book if you have any plans scheduled ,it is just too good to put down.

Sandra Marton has done it again ! This book was so,so,so very good I could not put it down and read it in one sitting !

Yes ladies the character of Caleb Wilde was absolutely tantalizing temping and deliciously sexy. He was ruthless but in that it-makes-him-irresistible kind of way.

The author totally blew me away with the fabulous plot, yes you will agree that the one night with a little prese
Fiona Marsden
The story of Sage and Caleb is a surprisingly sweet tale of love at first sight followed by misunderstandings and complications. Their one night stand ended abruptly with the arrival of the other man in Sage’s life, her roommate David. Months later, Caleb has a chance to finally do something to get her out of his mind.
The battle over the paternity of Sage’s baby becomes a catalyst that brings the two erstwhile lovers back together. Caleb, the tough alpha male, is disarmed by the sweet innocence
Greiciane
A série dos irmãos texanos Wilde composta pelos livros Louco Amor, Presente de Uma Noite e Um Homem Impiedoso foi muito boa. Claro que foi estilo água com açúcar, mas foi gostoso de ler os 3 livros. Eu recomendo.

No livro Louco Amor, Jacob Wilde é um homem marcado físico e emocionalmente pela Guerra no Iraque e que esta tentando reconstruir sua via pós guerra. Addison McDowell é independente e praticamente uma workaholic new yorker e quando recebe de herança um rancho no interior de Dallas, pensa
Tawnya
I have read a lot of Sandra Marton books and feel terrible for her as an author for giving this book such an awful rating, when it truly is the publisher' s fault! Probably a third of the book was "missing", or to be more specific skipped over with the last third of the book put in twice.
This had started out as such a good story, I just wished I had got to read it in it's entirety.
sbf20112011
This was a fairly short (or at least it felt that way), decent read. I think Marton does angst best, so I liked this one best in the beginning, while the hero was angry with the heroine because of his misconceptions. The story got a little boring once the main misconception was cleared up. I still basically liked the characters though and enjoyed the HEA, so overall I liked it.
Nancy Crocker
Wow ... Loving the Wilde Brothers series. Who doesn't want a guy that will come to a girl's rescue. Loved the speaker call conversation between the brothers. And loved that he realized that Sage needed some alone time with just the two of them. And the proposal o.k. It was different but to cute. Can't wait for Travis Wilde's story ...
Diana Tan
Wonderful read!!! 5-stars!!! Highly recommended book for an equally highly recommended series, The Wilde Brothers series.
Nas Dean

THE RUTHLESS CALEB WILDE by USA Today Bestselling Author Sandra Marton is a November 2012 release from Harlequin Presents. It is from the miniseries of The Wilde Brothers.

After spending a passionate night in New York with Sage Dalton, lawyer Caleb Wilde wakes up to find she had misled him. He is disillusioned and goes back home. But he is haunted by Sage and can’t forget her or the night they spent together.

He gets a new client who claimed that a pregnant woman is carrying his dead son’s baby. T
TashNz
Oh.my.gosh! Couldn't put this book down!

In Book 2 of the Wilde Brother's mini-series we meet Caleb, hot-shot lawyer. He's at a party in NYC; bored, he happens to witness a waitress almost be attacked by a drunk. He rescues Sage and even tho he has everyone's best interests at heart to start with they do end up spending a long night together. He wakes up all WOW until he thinks that Sage's boyfriend has arrived home. He decks the new-comer, promptly leaves and basically goes into hibernation. Ten
Sugar
Review:

I’ve read a fair share of Harlequin Presents (it’s one of my biggest guilty pleasures) and there have been some utter disappointments and some really engaging and emotional reads. Fortunately, this book belongs to the latter, in the really positive side of the spectrum.

I liked most aspects of this story, here’s a few:

A big plus was that there was a decent amount of dialogue and actual conversations between the characters, not only describing their feelings for pages and pages. In additio
Jenny
Caleb Wilde, hotshot lawyer, is attending a party where he meets Sage a waitress-actress. When he witness Sage being sexually harassed he runs to her rescue, takes her home and ends up having a one night stand with her.

When he wakes up and finds another man in her apartment (David) he believes Sage is a cheater and he goes back home. They reunite when David's father and Caleb's client claims Sage is pregnant with his now dead son's baby.

I highly enjoyed this book. Caleb is handsome, loyal, fier
Marimarime
I thought I loved Jacob but now that I've met Caleb...luckily they're both taken:) there's no silly misunderstandings,well li'l one in the beginning and in the last chapter but it unfolds beautifully. Whole time I had a feeling that YES finally a novel with two normal,down-to-earth people, they're stubborn,and strong and sometimes overreacting but hey they're facing unexpected pregnancy after one-night stand.
H is lawyer and h is an actress-wanna-be and they live in different states,he's rich she
Marina Andreou
Σε λιγοτερο απο μια ωρα τελειωσα το 1 και αρχισα το 2.Για να ειμαι ειλικρινεις..αν και ειναι η ιστορια του 2 αδελφου..εχει μεγαλη διαφορα.Αν με ενθουσιασε το πρωτο βιβλιο ..αυτο ειχε σκηνες που με εφερναν σε μια κατασταση αγχους ειλικρινα ειτε με την ηρωωιδα ειτε με τον ηρωα.Απο την μια αυτη ηταν ξεροκεφαλη απο την μια τα εβρισκαν και συνεχεια αυτο ηταν.Περιμενα να δειξει και λιγο απο το προηγουμενο ζευγαρι καποια σκηνη αλλα τιποτα.Αν και ειναι τριλογια..πιστευα οτι θα συνδεονταν ποιο πολυ μεταξ ...more
Yazmin
The Ruthless Caleb Wilde by Sandra Marton is a sweet and sexy romance, with a hero that will not accept defeat easily.

Caleb Wilde is a man guided by logic, and why not, he is an attorney. But he is too used to using logic and not much of emotions, so when he meets Sage he can’t help but see the different choices he makes that he wouldn’t usually make.

Sage Dalton has had a tough life she is used to working hard for what she wants since she was a child she was raised with the “illegitimate” title
HÜLYA
Güzel bir kitapdı Sandra Morton çoğunlukla aniden oluşan tutkulu aşkları işliyor.Wilde Kardeşler serisinin ikinci kitabı Kadınlar Ne ister de öyle bir kitap idi..
Sage'i mutlak bir tecavüzden kurtaran Calep Wilde bu güzel kadının etkisine girdikten sonra ondan ayrılamaz aralarındaki önce mutlak bir tutku sonra yakıcı bir aşktır..Aralarında yanlış anlamalar olur birbirlerini kırarlarsa da..Yollarının tekrar kesişmesi kaçınılmazdır...
Sevdim ben bu romanı...Kafayı dağıtmak için birebir...
Donna Porter
I loved this book. I wished it had went a little farther with the baby and Sage, but maybe that will be in your book when it comes out in April, can't wait. I love your books, and I hope you will be writing about the Wilde sisters.
Denise
wow I thought Jake's story was great but caleb
story is awesome. can not wait to read travis story
which will prob be a 5 star.. I hope Sandra will do
the sisters I would love to read about them also ..
Akansha
Love the sarcasm ..The way words are used by Sandra gives a whole new sense and look to novel !! Definitely recommended to anyone who's looking for passionate romance with a wicked sense of humor
Darcy
Oh Caleb, you're such a goner - one look and you're hooked on Sage and no matter how hard you fight it, you can't stay away or be the man she needs or wants, most definitively swoon worthy!!
Izy
Rating~ 3 stars.

This was my least favorite in the series.
Overall I ended up really enjoyed the Wilde brother series. The series felt a little different from the other HP romances.
Krita
This was a nice little read. The story is somewhat similar to another romance 'The cost of her innocence' but the male lead was way more likeable and the girl less stupid.
Rania
i like it more than the first book caleb is the perfect hero i like the way he make sage angry then try to fix it nice book for light reading
Valerie
Quick, frothy, fun but predictable summer romance read. It kept my attention; I finished it in a day.
Modesty_b
It's not a to-remember story and has all kinds of abrupt endings.
  • Beholden to the Throne (Empire of the Sands #2)
  • Uncovering the Silveri Secret
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • At His Majesty's Request (Call of Duty, #2)
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • Taming the Last Acosta
  • One Night, So Pregnant! (Brothers & Sisters, #4)
  • His Majesty's Mistake
  • The Legend of de Marco (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • The Husband She Never Knew
I live in a small town in Connecticut with my husband. I was 15, he was 18 when we met! Our house is bright and sun-filled, with deep woods behind us that are home to native wildlife from deer to fishers to coyotes. Wild turkeys plod through our yard; hawks fly overhead.

I've been a writer, one way or another, all my life. Before I could read, I made up poems and my mom wrote them down for me. In e
More about Sandra Marton...
Until You Emily: Sex & Sensibility (The Wilde Sisters, #1) Raffaele: Taming His Tempestuous Virgin (Orisini Brothers, #1) Billionaire Prince, Pregnant Mistress (The Royal House of Karedes #1) Not For Sale