Start by marking “Passion by the Book” as Want to Read:
Passion by the Book

Passion by the Book (Kimani Hotties)

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
How to seduce a man in thirty days!

To the world, they're the perfect couple. But Simone Young, mother and housewife, feels the passion has gone out of her marriage to Marcus. That's when she turns to a hot new book that guarantees results. The hook? All Simone has to do is rediscover the seductress within and rekindle the passion they once had.

Simone&#3
Published December 18th 2012 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Passion by the Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passion by the Book

Kim
Jan 05, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
I think this may be the first kimani romance book that I have read featuring an already married couples relationship. It was nice to not read about the usual rich playboy settling down. This book felt like a real couple with real issues. Simone and Marcus's relationship was very relatable. They had issues like normal everyday couples, but they also had a wonderfully loving and passionate relationship. Well done to Pamela Yaye for giving us something different and interesting to read about. This ...more
Reshemah
Jan 07, 2013 Reshemah rated it really liked it
This book was a nice change from the normal Kimani books I've read. In Passion By The Book you meet a couple that is already married and you go through their ups and downs with them. It's nice watching a couple fall in love buy it's even better reading about a couple who is already in love, make it through anything! This was an awesome book and I absolutely love Pamela Yaye's work.
Dafort
Feb 06, 2013 Dafort rated it really liked it
Passion by the Book themes focused on the trials and obstacles couples face after the honeymoon is over. In this story we meet Simone and Marcus Young, a couple married five years with a set of twins and trying to maintain a balance between love, work and raising a family. Simone feels Marcus has stretched himself thin with building his empire and has no time for her or their family. She is tired of the bickering and seeks the assistance of a self-help book to try a rekindle their relationship. ...more
Urbandivaz
Feb 24, 2013 Urbandivaz rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 Divaz Starz
Synopsis: To the world, they're the perfect couple. But Simone Young, mother and housewife, feels the passion has gone out of her marriage to Marcus. That's when she turns to a hot new book that guarantees results. All Simone has to do is rediscover the seductress within and rekindle the passion they once had.
Simone's total makeover from sensible to sizzling fires desire in Marcus. The fitness guru has been so busy building his empire that he's lost sight of what they once h
Cf
May 22, 2014 Cf rated it liked it
This was a nice change of pace. To read about a married couple and the problems that arise in life. I found Marcus and Simone engaging, which kept the pages turning. This is my first book by the author and I look forward to reading more of her work.
Venisha
Mar 08, 2014 Venisha rated it it was amazing
This book is a must read!!
Jackie Roberts
Nov 21, 2013 Jackie Roberts rated it it was amazing
Is the honeymoon over? Not if Simone has anything to do with it. Passion By the Book by Pamela Yaye showcases a married couple, Simone and Marcus Young. They have been married 5 years, but their marriage has hit a stale spot. Here we see a couple who is struggling to maintain the romantic spark they once had.

I was happy to see a different type of romance story featuring a couple who was already married. A welcome change in story choice. Great job Pamela!
Shone
Apr 03, 2013 Shone rated it liked it
Recommends it for: No
Communication is the key Maxwell and Simone forgot this as their life changed. Each looking for a different method to save dying marriage. The joy of this story was twin boys Jordan and Jayden.
Nikita Isaac
Jan 15, 2013 Nikita Isaac rated it it was amazing
Started it this morning and couldn't put it down.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Kay McCormack
Kay McCormack marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Dalia Henry
Dalia Henry rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Fab
Fab marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Shermel
Shermel rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Elizabeth Calliste
Elizabeth Calliste rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Lena P. Neely
Lena P. Neely marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Shannon Shields
Shannon Shields rated it really liked it
May 26, 2015
maxine roberts
maxine roberts rated it really liked it
May 26, 2015
Connella Mitchell
Connella Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
keturah Ford
keturah Ford rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Becky
Becky rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2015
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Teresa Mcmillian
Teresa Mcmillian rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
Christina Brooks
Christina Brooks rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea
More about Pamela Yaye...

Kimani Hotties (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • The Perfect Seduction
  • Island Fantasy
  • Miami Attraction
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Make It Last Forever
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Ultimate Catch (Ladies of Distinction #5)
  • Pleasure for Two