Start by marking “The Marshal Meets His Match” as Want to Read:
The Marshal Meets His Match

The Marshal Meets His Match

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In a world of marriage-minded females, Meri McIsaac is steadfastly single. She's happiest riding on her father's ranch. At least until the town's new marshal startles her and causes her to fall—literally—at his feet. Then he has the gall to implicate her ranch in a bank holdup, turning her entire life upside down.This is the woman the local matchmaker thought he should mee ...more
Published January 2nd 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Marshal Meets His Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Marshal Meets His Match

Janis Kay

This was a great story, a little cheesy at times, but very enjoyable. There's a good dose of humor in here that just got me laughing at the wit these character's portrayed:) The chemistry between these 2 is priceless! I can't wait to see what else this author has up her sleeve for next time^_^

Definitely recommend this to Harlequin readers!
Karen Kirst
What a fun story! I loved the main characters, Wyatt and Meri. Their chemistry roped me in from the start. Loved their fiery moments as well as the sweet ones. Wyatt is one of those unforgettable heroes. A very pleasant read from this new author! I'll be looking for more from her!
June
A nice job done by a first time author. This story did a fine job of keeping my attention all the way through. It was well written and enjoyable to read. I am looking forward to more from this author.
Shawn
Okay for a quick read. Entertaining.
Lena
Lena added it
Jun 03, 2015
Rosemarie Kind
Rosemarie Kind marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Melisa Said
Melisa Said marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Kylie Nix
Kylie Nix marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Oct 06, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Melody Phillips
Melody Phillips marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Susan Moxley
Susan Moxley marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Melissa
Melissa is currently reading it
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Mills & Boon : The Marshal Meets His Match The Marshal Meets His Match (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Historical) The Marshal Meets His Match (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Historical)