Start by marking “His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)” as Want to Read:
His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)

His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)

Ranger Security Employee Files

Employee #13: "The Protector"

Name: Judd Anderson

Trademark characteristics: Tall, dark and deliciously handsome, this former sniper has wicked aim.

Weaknesses: Saving girls who are trying to save the world.

Joining his twin at Ranger Security is Judd Anderson's first step toward a new life. But when he's assigned to protect a key witness in a mur
Published November 13th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about His First Noelle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His First Noelle

Saly
Well, this is the second twin's book, the first one was The Professional and now, the hero's brother has quit as well, because he can no longer pull the trigger( he was a sniper). This book is not as good I must admit. The heroine is a do-gooder whose parents don't understand her and then she becomes a witness to a murder. I found the heroine a bit dumb in the beginning especially when it came to her safety, yeah she was a control freak and in times like hers, she should have left it to the prof ...more
Kathy B. (Tx)
Dec 03, 2012 Kathy B. (Tx) rated it it was amazing
I'm just such a sucker for military romances and Rhonda Nelson's Men Out of Uniform series is a favorite of mine. This is a great Christmas romance featuring an extremely likable couple. The romance was hot and it was laugh out loud funny.
Sheryl
Dec 04, 2012 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
A DEFINITE 4 star read, but for the MERE MENTION of Magic Mike, I'm bumping up the rating to 5 stars! LOL!
Melissa Wehunt
This was actually a really good reads. It's been a long time since I've picked up a Harlequin novel...too much to read and all that... But I was in the mood for a straight-forward Christmas-ish romantic read...so this one fit the bill. And I was pleasantly surprised. Actually, I was thinking of looking up the author and reading some of her other "Men Out of Uniform" books. I think they are part of this series. So, yeah...if you like ex-military types as your leading men, then this little series ...more
Amanda Chomiak
Nov 15, 2013 Amanda Chomiak rated it liked it
Book Dragon
Feb 06, 2017 Book Dragon rated it it was ok
The book was a bit too quick for the character development that was needed. The lead female was a bit weird.
Jean Tallman
I REALLY like this series but this book started out slow for me. It was the typical, "I am starstruck the first moment book" and it took 200 pages for it to work itself out.

That being said, I read this book in a couple of hours and it was enjoyable. If you are looking for something to pass the time, I would recommend. If you are looking for a "Beautiful Disaster" type book, you should pass.
Puna
Nov 02, 2013 Puna marked it as quit-no-way-another-day
No rating because I DNF. On the first page of chapter 2 "she did work—hard, dammit—but she was paid in kindness rather than cash, satisfaction in lieu of a check." That was enough to make me drop the book.
Jessie
Dec 02, 2012 Jessie rated it really liked it
An enjoyable holiday read about a former sniper who joins his twin at Ranger Security. His first job is protecting a humanitarian who witnessed a murder in the small town she lives in until the trial starts.
Malinda
Pretty good story. I liked Noelle and Judd very much. It was humorous and enjoyable story.
Tessie
Dec 18, 2014 Tessie rated it really liked it
Loved it. :) A quick little getaway with some serious chemistry and a little bit of supense. I love all of Rhonda Nelson's characters, and this one is no different.
Lea
Feb 09, 2013 Lea rated it it was amazing
Men out of uniform - Book 13
Paperback version
Sheryl
Jan 18, 2014 Sheryl rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013_new2me
A tidy plot line, predictable yet fun and roughly lovable and stable characters.
Liz Mulherin
Nov 17, 2014 Liz Mulherin rated it it was amazing
Good book i liked it
Liz
Liz rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2013
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2016
Tori Macallister
Tori Macallister rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2012
Evelyn Hustis
Evelyn Hustis rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Berta
Berta rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2012
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Cindi
Cindi rated it really liked it
May 04, 2013
Gjbates
Gjbates rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2013
Tammi Drevers
Tammi Drevers rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2013
Patty
Patty rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2012
Annie Ryan
Annie Ryan rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2015
Leslie Gasser
Leslie Gasser rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Mela
Mela rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Linda Baldwin
Linda Baldwin rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Nicole Smith
Nicole Smith rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • All I Want For Christmas...: Christmas Kisses / Baring It All / A Hot December Night
  • Merry Christmas, Baby: It's Christmas, Cowboy! + Northern Fantasy + He'll Be Home for Christmas
  • Nice & Naughty
  • On a Snowy Christmas Night (Made in Montana, #3)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Dermot (The Mighty Quinns, #19)
  • Choose Me
  • Born on the 4th of July
  • Full Surrender
  • It Happened One Christmas
  • Hot Target
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • The Risk-Taker (Sweetheart, South Carolina, #1)

Men Out of Uniform (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Player
  • The Specialist
  • The Maverick
  • The Loner (Men Out of Uniform #4)
  • The Hell-Raiser