Start by marking “All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4)” as Want to Read:
All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family, #4)

All He Ever Needed (Kowalski Family #4)

4.02  ·  Rating Details ·  5,469 Ratings  ·  342 Reviews
He won't stay put for a woman, and she won't chase after any man…

Mitch Kowalski lives out of a suitcase—and he likes it that way.

Traveling for work has the added bonus of scaring off women who would otherwise try to tie him down. But when he's called home to help with the family lodge, he's intrigued by the new girl in town and her insistence that she doesn't need a man. I
Published December 18th 2012 by Harlequin HQN (first published September 14th 2012)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

I'll just start by saying that I am totally in love with this series! Funny, sweet, sexy, romantic… the Kowalski Family books have everything I look for in my contemporary romance reads and with All He Ever Needed I got all I ever needed, and more. It’s heartwarming, touching, poignant, hopeful... a truly charming, feel good story.
Born to Roam...

He won’t stay put for a woman, and she won’t chase after any man…

Mitch Kowalski lives out of a suitcase—and he likes it that way. Traveling for work ha
★★★
All He Ever Needed is the fourth installment in Shannon Stacey's adult contemporary romance series titled Kowalski Family. Ms. Stacey knows how to write fun and sweet romances for sure. I immediately adored this series when I first discovered it and have been slowly but surely working my way through.

Overall, I liked All He Ever Needed and thought it to be an good addition to the series, but I personally didn't find it to be quite on the enjoyment level of the other ones I have read. It's sti
Lisa Kay
Paige’s trailer isn’t quite this small, but I thought this was adorable.
[image error]
★★★★✩ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Renee Werbowski is a new to me narrator who I certainly won’t shy away from in the future. She does a nice job of this forth installment of the Kowalski Family series. There aren’t a lot of different characters, or accents, or high emotions to convey; however, I liked her voice and pacing.

This is a sweet story about two average people, but it isn't so unbearably sweet t
Anna's Herding Cats
Originally Posted for Herding Cats & Burning Soup

As much as I love the Kowalski's this one really just didn't work for me. From the lack of character development to the "romance", depressing secondary storylines to the glaring absence of the slightly insane family dynamic you can't help but love and wish you were a part of. It all lacked Stacey's usual humor and sweetness and what makes reading one of her books such an emotionally wonderful and satisfying experience.

Paige and Mitch were dece
Holly
I've been curious about this branch of the Kowalski clan since the beginning of the series. I'm glad Stacey is writing them now.

As I've said before, I think Stacey does humor and wit very well. I know going into one of her books I'm going to be entertained and immersed in the story. I wasn't disappointed. The banter between Mitch and Paige was flirty and fun, as was the overall tone of their dealings with each other. There was quite a bit of depth, too, in the way they slowly opened up to each
Amanda

Ok, so here's the deal. I LOVE Shannon Stacey. But this book just didn't work for me. I have to say the second half was MILES better than the beginning. I got sick of the constant references to Mitch's past -- I get it. He was a man whore. Let's move on. And why the crap was everyone in the town so happy to be used and tossed away by him??? Couldn't there have been just one woman that was hurt by his wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am treatment? Nope, all those women were telling Paige to "go for it!" it
Jaci Burton
Jul 03, 2012 Jaci Burton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm a huge fan of Shannon's Kowalski series, and this one is right up there with my favorites. Mitch and Paige couldn't be more wrong for each other, though they engage in some hot fun, both of them determined to walk away at the end of Mitch's home visit. But two people who are determined not to get involved couldn't be more right for each other. Engaging characters, a wonderful romance and a town filled with secondary characters you want to know more about. And of course, more Kowalskis you ca ...more
♡Karlyn P♡
DNF. I tried to pick this back up a couple of times, but just wasn't feeling it between H/h. I made it halfway. It has the makings of a good series (despite being book 4, this book introduces a new town with new characters for future books), but there was so much setup which dragged the first-half down.
Maggie
As you may have noticed, I've been mainlining Susan Elizabeth Phillips like some crazed smut fiend all summer. Ironically, I started them to fill the time before the next Shannon Stacey book came out. I LOVED the first 3 Kowalski books (Kevin Kowalski, you had me at hello). When I found out Mitch's book was coming out, I preordered it and and even took a nap (a nap!) yesterday so I'd be nice and rested when the book apparated on my Kindle around midnight.

Like the other Kowalski boys, Mitch Kowa
Nov 09, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Shannon Stacey continues to do an excellent job with Kowalski Family! She continues to bring fun and smart characters within touching and sexy romances.

We first saw Mitch Kowalski in the last book, Yours to Keep and I couldn’t wait to see how the Kowalskis in Maine were going to stake up to the Kowalskis in Connecticut.

I love a story where the guy is a man whore that finally falls in love. Mitch Kowalski is the man whore of his home town, Whitford, Maine. Every since high school Mitch has sown
Riverina Romantics

I've read the entire Kowalski series so far. I devoured book 1 and gave it a huge five stars. Book 2 received four stars and that was mainly due to my phobia of children in romance stories. And Book 3 was 4.5 stars. The series is awesome. As quoted from my review on Exclusively Yours its "a masterpiece of contemporary perfection."

In All He Ever Needed, I could feel the same mix of great writing and romantic flare, unfortunately it just didn't grab me like the other books in the series.
Jae
Jul 10, 2012 Jae rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am so excited for Mitch.

That was me all tingly and zestful about Mitch the oldest Kowalski. From book #3 we have learned that he was quite the ladies man who enjoyed no-string meaningless sex very much. So I was very anxious about his HEA because I've always enjoyed the befallen of a bad boy.

About 20% into the book, I was giddy no more. Mitch's POVs about how he liked his women close-enough-to-touch-but-never-too-closely-to-cuddle-afterwards just didn't sit well with me. I sure was not too ex
Gina *loves sunshine*
Continuing on with the Kowalski's series! I really enjoy how everything is starting to come together with the extended family and now the town, looking forward to the others in the series! This one was cute it didn't have the laugh out loud moments that the previous books have had but still good!
Christi Snow
Sep 05, 2012 Christi Snow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Review:
And my love affair with the Kowalski's continues. OMG, I loved this book!! Such an amazing start to the trilogy from the "other" branch of the Kowalski family. These are Sean's siblings from Book #3, Yours To Keep.

This book is about Mitch Kowalski. This branch of the family has five siblings: Liz, Sean, Mitch, Ryan, and Josh. Josh is the youngest and has been left to run the family inn, but he managed to break his leg trying to trim a tree and needs help. Mitch and Ryan both have their
Susan
Dec 29, 2012 Susan rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. I loved the New Hampshire Kowalskis and the Maine Kowalskis look like they will be just as fun. Mitch has returned to Whitford to help at the family lodge after being away for three years. He hates coming back because the townspeople never forget that he and his brother were hell raisers when they were younger. It doesn't matter that he owns one of the top demo companies in the country, he's still that Kowalski boy that has a way with girls. He makes no apologies for his actions ...more
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Thanks Angela James for this great read!

Posted on Under the Covers

Work keeps Mitch Kowalski busy and always on the move. It’s the main reason why I guy like him hasn’t settled down yet. But the other reason is simply because Mitch doesn’t want to. He’s a man with a free spirit, the one who simply does as he pleases. But when his brother’s life starts spiraling out of control and their lodge requires his assistance, he takes some time off work to come straighten things out.

This is where he encoun
Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Line - "Honey, if you got an innie and not an outtie between your legs, he's interested."
Favorite Character - Paige

"Men are a luxury, not a necessity."

Those words are Paige's motto. After witnessing her mom date more men than Paige had, had hot dinners, Paige decided to live things solo.

"Who open's jars for you?"
"I have a little gadget that does that."
"But..." He grinned. "What about sex?"
"I have a little gadget that does that, too."

I loved Paige's per
Marlene
Sep 22, 2012 Marlene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Originally published at Reading Reality

If you like contemporary romance and you haven't met Shannon Stacey's Kowalski Family series, what are you waiting for? The Kowalski family are just plain fun. You'll either want to be adopted by them, or marry one of them, after reading Exclusively Yours, the first book in the series. (I wasn't all that fond of book number two, Undeniably Yours, but I loved Yours to Keep, book three)

Ms. Stacey really needs to do a family tree of the Kowalskis, just so we c
Lisa
Sep 12, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: earc
I have read a couple of the Kowalski series book but not all. The ones I have read i have enjoyed though. All He Ever Needed is book 4 in this series. Mitch Kowalski was a little too frisky in his youth. Add to that that he and his brothers were always getting into trouble and the town of Whitford never forgets his transgressions. Mitch comes home to help out his brother Josh who broke his leg and is laid up with a cast. He finds out the lodge he and his siblings own together, but Josh runs is i ...more
Jac (For Love and Books)
The first three books of Shannon Stacey’s Kowalski series cemented my spot as an adoring fan-girl! This fun-loving family from New Hampshire captured my heart from the very first page of Exclusively Yours! And now, the Kowalski Family is back – although it’s the cousins (Sean’s brother) in Maine this time! A chance to explore another branch of the family, with new and endearing characters!

I have to say, before I jump into my gush-fest review, that I am a bit sad we didn’t get to see the New Hamp
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Jul 15, 2012 Rachel- Goodbye Borders rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2014
Didn't like this one much at all. Plot=BORING. Boy likes girl. Girl likes boy. Girl resists. Girl gives in. The first 120ish pages are Mitch pursing Paige (despite her repeatedly saying no).

Mitch is a Man-Whore. It's brought up (over and over and over) that Mitch had a wild youth and slept with many of the (very small) town's women. Of course, no one was hurt/angry/annoyed with him for his love them and leave them attitude. Not one person. After the 100th time Mitch's wild past was brought up I
Marran
I really liked this book...I understand Mitch and the things he don't like about a small town where everybody knows everything about everybody..I come from a very small place myself and I don't know shit about all the other people...so does places like this really exist?

I felt sorry for him always being judged because of things he did as a teenager,and it was so sweet watching him falling in love not knowing that's what he did...for once the denial of loving somebody actually made sense..

Paige w
Nikki
This was the perfect book to read while laying in the sun on my mini vacation! :-)

I've been interested in the swoon worthy Mitch Kowalski since I first met him in previous books! He definitely lived up to his reputation! I really enjoyed this story. I felt bad for the way Paige grew up and completely understood her 'No Men' policy. I enjoyed how she put Mitch off as long as she could. He definitely need to be humbled in the lady department! lol The characters were great and the story flowed very
Kathy
Sep 03, 2012 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. All He Ever Needed is a fantastic addition to the Kowalski Family series. The characters are appealing and well-developed. The conflict between Mitch and Paige is realistic and they solve their problems with very little angst or drama. To read my review in its entirety, please click HERE.
KarenH
I really like Shannon Stacey but this Kowalski, although he was hot and rode a Harley, was a bit of a bore when compared to his cousins. The only conflict in this story was exclusive to the secondary characters, mainly Mitch's brothers. I'm looking forward to reading their stories.
Joy
Apr 13, 2017 Joy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kowalski-series
This series gets better and better. For anyone that hasn't read this series, I would recommend it. I wasn't a huge fan of the first book but thanks to a lot of encouragement from other readers I know, I went ahead and gave the 2nd book a go and haven't regretted it since.

The 4th book in this installment manages to balance out so many of the internal and external conflicts our main characters face. Family, money, work, insecurities, and fighting against the fear of wanting something to the point
Nath
Nicole
Sep 03, 2012 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2012/09/12/...

I adore Shannon Stacey and the Kowalski boys. When I first found Stacey and this series, I was immediately hooked. I feel in love with her writing and the series, and find myself constantly waiting for the next book to release. When I saw Mitch’s story come through my email for review, I jumped on it and started reading immediately.

Mitch is always on the go, but when his brother breaks a leg and needs help at the family lodge
Mandi Schreiner
Sep 05, 2012 Mandi Schreiner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Mitch Kowalski heads a well respected demolition company and often finds himself on the road, supervising the next big building he is going to take down. This suits him just fine though. He has left plenty of stories behind in his hometown of Whitford, Maine as he bedded many ladies as a younger guy, and left a good impression.

“Half the women in this town have had you and want you again, and the other half want to know what the fuss is about.”

Oh Mitch, you naughty boy. Unfortunately for Mitch, w
Kim Smiley
Jun 16, 2015 Kim Smiley rated it really liked it
Another installment in the Kowalski family. I love the Kowalski family. Every book makes me feel like I know these people, they are such a close knit family and every story is a good one, even though the endings are always predictable.

This one is about Mitch Kowalski. He has his own demolition company and for the next six weeks, he's going home to the lodge because his brother had broken his leg and needs some help around the place. Once he gets there, he notices the place has been let go a litt
  • At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)
  • Within Reach
  • The Best Thing (Kent Brothers, #3)
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
  • Along Came Trouble (Camelot, #2)
  • Let Me Be the One (San Francisco Sullivans, #6; The Sullivans, #6)
  • Bungalow Nights (Beach House No. 9, #2)
  • Lean On Me (Holloway, #2)
  • Heartstrings and Diamond Rings (Playboys, #4)
  • Real Men Will (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shannon Stacey lives with her husband and two sons in New England, where her favorite activities are writing romance and really random tweets when she’s not riding her ATV. She loves mud, books, football & watching way too much TV.
More about Shannon Stacey...

Kowalski Family (10 books)
  • Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1)
  • Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2)
  • Yours to Keep (Kowalski Family, #3)
  • All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family, #5)
  • All He Ever Dreamed (Kowalski Family, #6)
  • Love a Little Sideways (Kowalski Family, #7)
  • Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8)
  • Falling for Max (Kowalski Family, #9)
  • What it Takes (Kowalski Family, #10)

“Honey, love isn't like rappeling into a cave, where you can control your descent and how deep you go. It's just falling into the hole.” 12 likes
“You. I want you and I don’t want to be a luxury. I want you to need me. I want you to not be able to concentrate because you’re thinking about me. I want you to reach for your phone because you thought of something you have to share with me. I want you to not even be able to breathe at the thought of never seeing me again, because that’s how I feel about you, Paige. I want to be a necessity.” 12 likes