Start by marking “His Last Chance at Redemption” as Want to Read:
His Last Chance at Redemption

His Last Chance at Redemption

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  14 reviews
His final undoing…Leo Aleksandrov is used to being obeyed—a perk of his coldhearted ruthlessness. Having to explain to an enticingly pure day-care owner exactly why he's never met his own son? Not how he likes to operate. There are some secrets so dark they should never be told….

Employing Lexi Somers as a stand-in nanny pushes this merciless tycoon to the edge. Her warm in
Published November 27th 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about His Last Chance at Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Last Chance at Redemption

I enjoyed reading Michelle Conder's second book. I like her writing style, how she builds the tension. I like the back and forth between Leo and Lexi, the witty banter sprinkled with humour. And I like the characters development.
Leo is a fascinating hero. He has a dark past and loads of secrets. He lives with an ever present guilt and shuts himself down emotionally. For fear of being like his abusive father, he refuses to have anything to do with his son Ty - a son conceived on purpose by a one
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Well, this is Michelle Conder's second book and it is fabulous. Really great characters, great storyline, really enjoyable.
Lexi, the heroine is simply wonderful. Leo the hero, is a hunk of a man with many secrets. Slowly, Lexi unravels them one by one.
The chemistry between H/h is great and the lovin' is even better !! Five stars for me!
Way better than the newer ones I've read today. I like that the hero was such a stick in the mud because it was beautiful watching him change for the heroine. The heroine was such a rich and funny blend, she was the exact opposite of the hero and it made the story work really well. Especially her sass.
Wow! If you like a sexy ruthless Russian hero, then this is for you. A fantastic read from Michelle Conder.
Leo and Lexi have to battle their pasts and the sizzling tension between them before they can even think about the future. And Leo doesn't do future. Can Lexi tame the bad boy Russian?
Loved finding out.
His Last Chance At Redemption by Michelle Conder is a very passionate and emotional story.

Lexi Somers is the co-owner of the day-care center where Ty Weston has been taken care of since he was 1 year old. She has a big connection to Ty, even though she knows that she should not have favorites in the center.

Leo Aleksandrov is used to always getting his way in everything.Read More...
Toni Davids
I wanted to like this one more but the hero was a struggle for me. Michelle Conders writing style saved it from being difficult to finish, she has an extremely engaging way of telling a story. She's certainly one of my favourite Presents voices so I hope the next one clicks a little better for me. On the whole this was a decent read though and readers should not be swayed by my personal tastes.
I would have liked this one to be a little deeper. All the emotions and conversation seemed superficial and only skimmed the surface of real emotion.
I didn't loved this one so much, the writing style was perfect for a new author, and it was done perfectly, but all in all was an ok novel.
Diah Didi
I actually really loved the story, and the hero. But there were some points I got annoyed by the heroine. Aaaargh...
3.5 stars.
I do love Russian heroes and this was no exception. Really enjoyable and satisfying read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Dark, Demanding and Delicious
Category: Classic Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Dark, Demanding and Delicious
Category: Classic Romance
Mareli marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Sofia added it
Aug 03, 2015
Juniebgood marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Sophia added it
May 25, 2015
  • Undone by His Touch
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • The Power of Vasilii (Russian Rivals #2)
  • Behind the Palace Walls
  • A Night of No Return (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #1)
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester #2)
  • No More Sweet Surrender
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • His Majesty's Mistake (A Royal Scandal, #2)
  • Prince of Secrets (By His Royal Decree, #2)
  • Blackmailed Into the Greek Tycoon's Bed
  • Wife by Agreement
  • Kholodov's Last Mistress (The Diomedi Heirs, #2)
  • Shackled by Diamonds (Models & Millionaires, #2)
  • The Guardian's Forbidden Mistress
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when s
More about Michelle Conder...