Start by marking “Reunited for the Holidays” as Want to Read:
Reunited for the Holidays

Reunited for the Holidays (Texas Twins #6)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  172 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Twenty-five years ago, Dr. Brian Wallace and Belle Colby were married with two sets of twins—toddler boys and infant girls. Then the young family was torn apart. Each took a girl and boy and went their separate ways—never to see one another again. Brian is stunned to return home from a mission to find all the siblings reunited at their mother's Texas ranch. He has never fo ...more
Published November 13th 2012 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Reunited for the Holidays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited for the Holidays

Judy
Nov 06, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing
Reunited for the Holidays by Jillian Hart
Texas Twins Series Book 6
Brian Wallace finally returns to his home in Fort Worth. Due to unforeseen circumstances he was not able to contact his family. In fact, he was through such a traumatic time that he has realized he has been given a precious second chance at life. At least with his three children. There will always be a hole in his heart for the other three he lost forever….or did he? Seems there has been quite a few changes in the six months he’s
Paula-O
Oct 30, 2012 Paula-O rated it really liked it
Love Inspired Texas Twins series by Jillian Hart "Reunited for the Holidays"

this is the second book I have read recently of this series and it by another author yet the story moves along with the folks I have met in Arlene James book continuing their story.. questions in that book are answered in this one, thanks Arlene and Jillian for a wonderful story of this family...

Twenty five years ago Brian Wallace and Belle Colby had been married, just young kids having kids and have them they did -two s
Barbara
This is the only book I have read thus far in the "Texas Twins" series, and it just happens to be the last one. I found it wonderful by itself, even though I hadn't read the others, as Jillian Hart does an excellent job giving enough details from the previous stories to help understanding, but not so many that it bogs her story down. One romance seemed to develop so quickly that it was hard to believe, but hints of it may have very well been given in other books. The details of preparing for Chr ...more
Sharon
I spent all day yesterday reading Book Six of the Texas Twins series by Love Inspired. Entitled "Reunited for the Holidays" by Jillian Hart, this story wraps up the wonderful Texas Twins story, solving mysteries as the Wallace and Colby families find love and joy in family at Christmas time. Why did Belle and Brian separate the family in the first place? Why did the twins never know about each other? Who really is Jack and Grayson's father? How will Belle and Brian relate to each other once he r ...more
Beth
Dec 11, 2012 Beth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-inspired
This was one of my favorite LI series - every month I literally could not wait until the next book came out. This one was such a happy conclusion to the Wallace family saga! I loved that we got to see how each of Belle and Brian's children got to have their happy endings (or, I should say beginnings) as well as (view spoiler).

Six authors collaborated on this story arc and made the story believable and wrote characte
Darlene
Nov 19, 2014 Darlene rated it really liked it
This Love Inspired Christian romance written by Jillian Hart is the sixth in her Texas Twins series. She gives enough background throughout the book that to read it as a Christmas book would be no trouble. I enjoyed this quick read immensely. It embodies the spirit of the holidays, bringing family and friends together, forgetting the past and allowing God to heal old wounds. I recommend this book to any romance or Christian romance lover.
Rachel Sides
Oct 16, 2012 Rachel Sides rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jillian Hart concluded the Texas Twins series with Reunited for the Holidays. Jill knows how to write a romance. She had the added obstacle of including lots of characters and solving a mystery which began in the first of the six books. She did a beautiful job, but I felt it dragged a bit at the end because I wanted to get to the end with a happily ever after.
Deborah Darsie
Oct 16, 2014 Deborah Darsie rated it liked it
Last in a series...so the characters have a backstory which presumes a bit more knowledge than I had. But still an intriguing story. I wish it could have been longer to develop a couple of the side characters more....or maybe they were developed in the other books. Who knows...
Diah Didi
Jan 15, 2014 Diah Didi marked it as to-read
January 15th 2014.
Holy! When I found out there's a book six in the series, I was like, who else? I thought the five siblings already got their own parts. I didn't even think it would be about the parents! Woot! I must read this one!
April Suter
Dec 24, 2012 April Suter rated it really liked it
The conclusion to the Texas Twins series. All the kids with their new loves and now their parents are together to answer all the questions why they were apart.

216 pages
Eileen
Dec 16, 2012 Eileen rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed this love inspired series. Reading different authors to continue the story was really nice. Thank goodness all mysteries were solved and EVERYONE got their HEA.
Karen
Aug 29, 2015 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Last in the series, Belle and Brian are both alive and kicking! At 43 with 5 grown children, (OUCH), all of whom found true love, can they find happiness?
Linda
Dec 05, 2015 Linda rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
Good Christmas romance. I hadn't read the others in the series so it took me a bit to get up to speed but it was a fun book.
Carole
Dec 17, 2012 Carole rated it it was amazing
The last in a series and was so happy to see it turn out like I hoped it would. Loved the whole series.
Justme
Nov 30, 2015 Justme rated it really liked it
This series really kept the suspense going throughout the whole 6 books. Enjoyed them all.
Jeanie Harper
Apr 16, 2014 Jeanie Harper rated it it was amazing
A very good story based on a murder, witness protection program and a family torn apart.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Twins
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Twins
Category: Inspirational Romance
Laura's Book Addiction
Dec 06, 2012 Laura's Book Addiction rated it really liked it

A great ending to a great series.
Kim
Dec 26, 2012 Kim rated it it was amazing
Awesome book.. Highly recommended
April
Jan 08, 2013 April rated it liked it
The end of the Texas Twins series by different authors. Belle and Brian are reunited and discover new feelings forming for each other as they interact with their twins who are back together. We find out who quiet, shy Sadie is.
The kids get married to their sweethearts met in other books in the series.
Melody
Oct 12, 2014 Melody rated it really liked it
I read this book as I always try to read everything Jillian Hart. I realized that this is the last of a series, which would probably make more sense, but standing alone I enjoyed the story. :) Great way to get into the Christmas season!
June
Dec 03, 2012 June rated it really liked it
Another amazing story by Jillian Hart. She did a fine job of bringing the Texas Twins series to a conclusion. All of the authors of this series did a great job. Don't miss any of them.

Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Rachial Kutko-harrison
Rachial Kutko-harrison marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Carol Petrie
Carol Petrie rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Meaghan Foley
Meaghan Foley marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
Daniela Valencia
Daniela Valencia rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Moriamo
Moriamo rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 08, 2015 11:35AM
Christmas book 4 5 Oct 02, 2013 10:48AM
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Second Chance in Dry Creek
  • Cowboy for Keeps (Men of Mule Hollow, #2)
  • The Cowboy's Holiday Blessing (Cooper Creek, #1)
  • The Rancher's Reunion
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...

Texas Twins (6 books)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)