Start by marking “The Sheikh's Destiny (Desert Nights #3)” as Want to Read:
The Sheikh's Destiny (Desert Nights #3)

The Sheikh's Destiny (Desert Nights #3)

He has found his destiny. But to claim the throne of Azmahar, Rashid Aal Munsoori needs Laylah Aal Shalaan. Seducing her into marriage will defeat his rivals—and if she becomes pregnant with his heir, his hold on his homeland will be complete.

Laylah has always secretly loved Rashid. Her sexy sheikh might be scarred inside and out, but that only makes her love him more…unti
Published November 27th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh's Destiny

Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Dec 03, 2012 Jennie - Webbweaver Reviews rated it it was amazing
There is such intensity in Olivia Gates books that I always have to psych myself up before reading them. This was no exception!
Rashid is such a tortured hero, who falls so deeply in love despite himself, that he doesn't know quite how to deal with it. I wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him it's all going to be alright.
I loved the way Layla, the heroine, was totally honest about her feelings for Rashid. She never fought them even when she thought he had betrayed her to secure his crow
Christa Runge
Oct 29, 2012 Christa Runge rated it it was amazing
Rashid Aal Munsoori was destined to be king of Azmahar. But even if he was the right man for the job it won’t matter since he lacks Zohayd blood which was something his rivals had. He needed Laylah Aal Shalaan’s hand in marriage and produce an heir with both Azmahar and Zohayd blood flowing through its veins. Since Laylah has always secretly loved Rashid, she didn’t question his sudden appearance or his marriage proposal. But then she learns of his plan. Can she trust him when he utters words of ...more
Amelia
Nov 26, 2012 Amelia rated it it was amazing
The Desert Knights trilogy concludes with a story of overwhelming desire and intensely felt emotions. When Olivia Gates decided on a heroine for the tortured hero in this book, she chose wisely and gave him someone who could possibly mend his shattered beliefs. THE SHEIKH’S DESTINY beautifully expresses the power of love and how it can change those who think they are unlovable.

Although princess Laylah Aal Shalaan has known Rashid Aal Munsoori all her life and even now has special feelings for h
Cari
Nov 07, 2012 Cari rated it it was amazing
Shelves: desire, olivia-gates
Olivia Gates does it again! I've started trying to summarise what Rashid has been through in his life, but I can't describe the hell he went through nearly as well as Ms. Gates does. (I'm not a writer, just a reader.) Anyway, he has a plan to guarantee the throne of his country. It all depends on the woman he believes to be a selfish, spoiled bitch. He realises almost immediately that she's not.

Laylah's is the first female born into her paternal family in years. Her mother and aunt are the dev
Susan
Dec 06, 2012 Susan rated it it was amazing
Excellent book and conclusion to the Desert Knights trilogy. I really liked both Rashid and Laylah. In his appearances in the previous two books it was hard to decide if Rashid was a good guy or a bad guy. I was pretty sure he would turn out to be a good guy and that there would be quite a story behind his scar and his attitude. At the beginning of this book Rashid is trying to decide the best way to get Laylah to marry him so he can cement his claim to the throne. When he rescues her from a kid ...more
Joy
Dec 02, 2012 Joy rated it it was amazing
Truly amazing, the range of emotions in this book, the depth of each, and the twists that keep coming until it leaves you stunned by how much you are emotionally involved, and totally satisfied by a passionate story masterfully told.

Rashid is an incredibly tortured and totally yummy alpha hero. He starts frozen, dark and so remote it's like he's left the human race far behind. Then he's exposed to Laylah and her total acceptance and absolute love for him melts him slowly until his dependence on
Maria Lina
Dec 02, 2012 Maria Lina rated it it was amazing
From the third title in her Desert Knights trilogy, THE SHEIKH'S DESTINY brings us the darkest, most ominous sheikh yet. Rashid is formidable, but down-right delectible. You'll love the verbal banter as much as the physical passion when one strong and determine hero meets his match, an equally strong-willed beauty who knows exactly what she wants - him!
Tina "IRead2Escape"
The Sheikh’s Destiny is my first delve into the world of the sheikh romance. This particular story by Olivia Gates didn’t disappoint. I’m not sure if my pre-conceived notion of what this book would be like was off or if this was just a bit more modern for a sheikh story. There wasn’t male dominance and female subservience, which is what I had expected. But, a great read either way.

Laylah Aal Shalaan is not only a princess, but she was the only female born in her family for way too many years. Un
Tanya Mayes
Dec 25, 2012 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-desire
I love this book the author really did a awesome job with Rashid. in the other books I didn't like him but through out the book you find out more and you fall in love with him. Laylah was great just what he needed she was made for him to love him. The King Rashid!!! The manliest man I know.
Tawnya
Mar 03, 2013 Tawnya rated it it was amazing
I've always enjoyed Olivia Gates "Sheikhs Books", and this book and series just reinstated my opinion of what a wonderful author she is!
Jennifer Mcpherson
Apr 11, 2013 Jennifer Mcpherson rated it it was amazing
Olivia Gates creativity in writing is now confirmed to be exceptional.. Absolutely the best.. She makes me feel every word.. Hate, Love each characters..
Joy

Book three in a trilogy
Stand alone

The thug stirred as Rashid whispered in his ear before slamming him into the ground, snuffing his consciousness again.

Calmly rising, he retrieved the scarf from her limp fingers, turned on his heels and crossed the street to his car.

He was leaving?

She watched him go, at a loss for what to do.

Instead of taking the wheel, he walked around to the passenger’s side. Then, leaning over the car’s top, he looked across the distance at her. “Coming?”

Her heart gave a thun
Oky Septya
Apr 13, 2013 Oky Septya rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin, ebook
Honestly, it's my favourite in Desert Knight's series. Rashid yg muncul dengan sangat intense di 2 volume sebelumnya itu emang nyebelin dan menakutkan. He has a strong impression in every visits. Tapi dibuku ini keliatan bgt kalo sebenernya Rashid itu honorable, tulus sepenuh hati, bersungguh2 dan sangat bertanggung jawab. You can't hate him for being that kind of man.

Awalnya emang sih agak meragukan niatan si Rashid secara di 2 buku sebelumnya dia agak licik gitu kan, tapi makin lama makin ga t
Tia
Nov 20, 2012 Tia rated it did not like it
I didn't like this novel at all. I found it heartless and boring. I couldn't agree with how the hero and heroine treated each other regardless of the end result. Horrible novel!
Ismahane
Oct 20, 2014 Ismahane rated it really liked it
❤❤❤❤^O^
Lisa
Jun 26, 2016 Lisa rated it liked it
This book started out great. I liked Laylah and Rashid and really believed their romance. The backstory of Laylah having been in love with Rashid since childhood was good and the passion that flared between them was steamy. For the first 2/3 of the story, they're deliriously happy and so in love that everyone who sees them can tell it's the real deal. Everything is going so well that you can practically hear a voice shouting "TRAGEDY STRIKING IN 10..."

Of course there has to be a Big Misunderstan
Brianna
Nov 10, 2014 Brianna rated it liked it
3 stars!! This book turned out not to be as good as I thought it would be. It started off very strong in the beginning but towards the middle and end it got weak. Rashid ended up being the character that I liked the most. I found it more interesting than Laylah was. I also had a problem with how fast Laylah character transition happened. She didn't come off as the type of girl to turn into such a hateful and bitter person. It was weird and confusing for me as a reader.
Tigger
Feb 05, 2016 Tigger rated it liked it
All three books were really good, after reading the third an overall score of 4.4, for all three books!
Erin Hill
Apr 12, 2016 Erin Hill rated it it was ok
I hated the heroine. *spoilers* If you want the guy you think betrayed you to REALLY love you, try not to be a wretched witch to him-just sayin.
Kesha
Jul 15, 2013 Kesha rated it liked it
Very good book, not what I was expecting from a Harlequin. This heroine had a backbone and used it and the hero wasn't the usual super Alpha jerk.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Desert Knights
Debbie
Dec 19, 2012 Debbie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Olivia Gates is a hit or miss author for me. This was a good book, but not great.
Stacie
Jun 10, 2013 Stacie rated it liked it
Laylah becomes pregnant with Rashid's child. She believes that she will never know if he will be with her because he loves her or if it because the child she carries will be his royal heir.
Leticia
mismo que ni siempre haya sido realista, fue romantico.
April
April rated it it was ok
Dec 08, 2012
Jesica
Jesica rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2013
Liza
Liza rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2017
Michelle Blevins-Middleton
Michelle Blevins-Middleton rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Sheikh's Chosen Wife
  • Behind Palace Doors (Hollywood, #3)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • An Innocent in Paradise
  • A Man of Privilege (Lawyers in Love, #2)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Bought: His Temporary Fiancée (The Takeover, #4)
  • Honorable Intentions (The Landis Brothers #5 Billionaires and Babies #26; Wingmen Warriors #15; Landis/Renshaw)
  • Exposed: Her Undercover Millionaire (The Takeover, #5)
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover, #2)
  • Girl in the Bedouin Tent
  • Beholden to the Throne (Empire of the Sands #2)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • What Lies Beneath
  • Desert Prince, Defiant Virgin (Harlequin Presents, #2796)
  • The Sheikh's Prize (A Bride For A Billionaire #2)
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • His Marriage to Remember (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #1)

Desert Nights (3 books)
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
  • The Sheikh's Claim (Desert Nights #2)